[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
livejamie wrote:
I've been sharing my witch variant over on the Guardian thread, I figured I'd share it here too, based on Alloces' videos on YouTube.

--

Has anybody tested SRS vs Absolution for leveling?

Just glanced over Alloces pobs, peeked over yours. I'm not here to roast other builds, so I'm just gonna ask - how in the world are you generating power charges for your relics? Your Assassin's mark doesn't do it, because its alt qual, your AG doesn't do it if you follow Alloces AG items, you have no specters to do it.

As for SRS vs Absolution, they seems to be about the same. Absolution may be slightly faster but not by a large amount, and you have to deal with RNG of not being able to spawn your dudes on bosses. If you can stand it, (because I sure can't) and you willing to abuse early crafting for +damage + levels and such - go Absolution.
List of priorities or List of Upgrades, step by step that I plan on getting to progress the build.

List of Priorities

Things you want and can get early.
Spoiler
1) Rampage gloves. Namely Flesh and Spirit Those little gloves give you SO MUCH healing, speed and protecting its insane. And they are very common. I’ll gladly get them for 1-5c. A fair price for an items that is your end game unique pretty much.

2) Weapon with trigger craft. It doesn't matter what mods it has, as long as you can equip it in one hand and its not too slow with attack speed.

Those are easy to come by than few leagues ago, but still will cost a bunch. Expecting it to range from 5-10c depending on time. Maybe will be lucky to snipe one cheaper.

There is also a slight chance I will drop one. So use all Alva missions when I can.

3) Geofri's Legacy. Legits 1c unique. It drops like crazy and was never a problem to get. Instant double DPS>

4) 6 or 5 Link. Best case - Tabula. 5 Link will do just as fine up to yellow maps.

Not gonna farm for it. 4 link will be enough for white maps. Hopefully I will be able to find 5 link myself. No reason to buy out Tabula day 1. Maybe day 2 when I will be in red maps.

5) Violet oil. Plan on trying out anointing Vampirism. Should help a bunch with life recovery, and oil is fairly common. Might get it if its 2c or less.

6) Intuitive Leap. If its cheap. To grab more recoup. Last league it was 8c all the way into the league.

Once you get all above, time to work on some damage and protections. Reaching red maps you start to struggle with DPS a bit.

Spoiler

7) I think by far the most valuable gear you can get is Aegis Aurora. But its prolly gonna cost a lot-lot. I have low expectations of getting it, so other shield I have listed before will do.

8) +1 to socketed gems Tabula, Skin of the Loyal, or red sockets Dialla's Malefaction. The biggest DPS boost comes from your chest. I bought Tabula. Costed me 1 ex, Day 2 some time ago. Replaced it with Skin after a while.

9) Empower lvl 2-3. If you can't afford lvl 3, get lvl 2. Eventually it will level up.

10) Level 21 Holy Relic gem. Try to level few of those in weapon swap and corrupt them yourself. I usually buy one. They are usually very cheap. This might change this league though...

11) After you get Skin of the Loyal, you can grab Timeless Jewel. Was about 2.5 ex by the time I felt like I need one.

12) Watchers eye with Zealotry mod that makes enemies take 10% more dmg. You only need that mod and nothing else, so keep an eye on a good Life +ES rolls. This particular mod is never expensive as standalone, but still might cost you an 1ex or so.

At this point, you should be able to handle t16, guardians, conquerors, sirus, maybe even shaper.

And finally the top end of the gear.
Spoiler
12) Empower 4.
13) Skin of the Lords with Imbalanced Guard preferably.
14) Asenath's Gentle Touch + Boss-killer Gloves with Vlun on hit for zoomies and bossing.
14) Weapon with Alva mod Trigger and 'Hits can't be evaded'
15) Ashe is the stars

As for the Atlas

Other than my great plans of fgoing from t1 to t16 instantly, I'm gonna grab
1) Map drop nodes for unlocking the atlas
2) Daily Kirac missions. Even if I don't unlock red maps with my strategy, its still valuable.
3) Extra juice strongbox, harby, essence.
4) Path up to Jun intel to start the passive Mastermind farm - gonna need 'hit's cant be evaded' and flask mods eventually.
5) Grab boss farming nodes.

"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Just glanced over Alloces pobs, peeked over yours. I'm not here to roast other builds, so I'm just gonna ask - how in the world are you generating power charges for your relics? Your Assassin's mark doesn't do it, because its alt qual, your AG doesn't do it if you follow Alloces AG items, you have no specters to do it.

As for SRS vs Absolution, they seems to be about the same. Absolution may be slightly faster but not by a large amount, and you have to deal with RNG of not being able to spawn your dudes on bosses. If you can stand it, (because I sure can't) and you willing to abuse early crafting for +damage + levels and such - go Absolution.

Not a roast at all, you were polite and most importantly correct, good catch! It's hard to even notice in all the minion chaos that they weren't getting charges because I was using the Alt Qual, thank you.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Not a roast at all, you were polite and most importantly correct, good catch! It's hard to even notice in all the minion chaos that they weren't getting charges because I was using the Alt Qual, thank you.

Its just there is a fair bit of this 'catches' about this version I mar or may not agree with. If we go along this particular one thing, I'd also notice that you can track how many power charges your minions are generating by seeing how many of the charges your character gets. I'm saying this because even a regular assassins mark powered with ashes is not enough from my prespective. I had to include 2 specters on top of that for charges to feel good.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:

Its just there is a fair bit of this 'catches' about this version I mar or may not agree with. If we go along this particular one thing, I'd also notice that you can track how many power charges your minions are generating by seeing how many of the charges your character gets. I'm saying this because even a regular assassins mark powered with ashes is not enough from my prespective. I had to include 2 specters on top of that for charges to feel good.

Yeah you can run the Power Charge Ape instead of Stone Golem, but don't run Frenzy Apes because they will mess up the APS/trigger.
livejamie
Hello, what do you think about that new unique belt from sirus? Can it be used in this build?
"
Yanwar wrote:
Hello, what do you think about that new unique belt from sirus? Can it be used in this build?

Welcome back! Well its kinda a lesser version of replica soul teather. Its alright, but you really want rare belt for resists since the build is already unique heavy.

And even if you don't, you can't take new belt with Corrupted Soul, it will make 83% of damage bypass energy shield.

If I wanted a unique belt - there is always Replica Soul teather. And then swap to timless with Supreme Decadance if I would want it.

Mind that it also comes from uber uber content, and at that point having it is a bit too late.
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Yanwar wrote:

Mind that it also comes from uber uber content, and at that point having it is a bit too late.

This belt is dropping from normal sirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5-8SBBkGDI

Guide out - but:

" ... whilst the dps doesn´t really get that much when u invest more currency into it, I did try to push this build into a very high budget state but it honestly felt kinda lackluster for the very high endgame".

So I guess comments like this will turn people away, though the comment is obviously totally wrong as many have proven last league.
"
Vennto wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5-8SBBkGDI

Guide out - but:

" ... whilst the dps doesn´t really get that much when u invest more currency into it, I did try to push this build into a very high budget state but it honestly felt kinda lackluster for the very high endgame".

So I guess comments like this will turn people away, though the comment is obviously totally wrong as many have proven last league.

I feel so sorry for people who gonna follow with that video. He offers to attack with naked static strike. No supports.

The build is also rising on the reddit front page. So far mostly as a meme, but who knows where it will go. At least most people are pulled over to the melding version. I feel sorry for them too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info