[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
Flylph wrote:
I honestly thought this build was a meme, but, after giving it a try myself, it's easily become one of the most powerful and accessible characters I've ever played and I don't even have my AG online yet. Even on a ~8 ex budget it's performed fantastically, and every upgrade past that has felt reasonably obtainable and significant. Great build, will maybe try starting it next league too.

What are you saying! Its a meme build! Nothing to see here GGG, I swear, pls don't nerf!

"
ZtriDer wrote:
I see a huge difference between using Anvil and Ashes.
Would enchanting Anvil with Whispe of Doom give a compromis of defence and a good offence? Anyone tried?

The difference is indeed huge. At least for now, high expectations of Ashes to be nerfed. And extra curse on anvil won't help much.

However you can use Ashe's quality stat to compensate for lost block from Anvil. You just gonna need Divergent Bone offering. And maybe few passive points to be back at 75/75
How did you hit a level 7 Phantasmal Static Strike?

What would you use for 20 20 Divergent Holy Relic?

"
ApexDivinity wrote:
How did you hit a level 7 Phantasmal Static Strike?

What would you use for 20 20 Divergent Holy Relic?

You don't have 20/20 Divergent Holy Relic. You have 20/46

You need level 3 Phantasmal Static Strike with 18 qualiuty. To do that you need to De-level any Phantasmal Static Strike BUT it needs to be with 18 quality or less.

You can de-level gems by vendoing them with regret orb for -1 level, or with scour orb for -all levels.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 2, 2022, 8:35:29 AM
"

You need level 3 Phantasmal Static Strike with 18 qualiuty. To do that you need to De-level any Phantasmal Static Strike BUT it needs to be with 18 quality or less.

You can de-level gems by vendoing them with regret orb for -1 level, or with scour orb for -all levels.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 2, 2022, 12:35:29 PM
Posted by
Fire_Archer
on Apr 2, 2022, 12:35:08 PM

Its currently also getting 1 level from Ashes, I made the swap. Do I keep it as level 3 then +1 from ashes or drop it to level 2?
"
ApexDivinity wrote:
"

Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 2, 2022, 12:35:29 PM
Posted by
Fire_Archer
on Apr 2, 2022, 12:35:08 PM

Its currently also getting 1 level from Ashes, I made the swap. Do I keep it as level 3 then +1 from ashes or drop it to level 2?

Level 3. I considered +1 level.
I am having a bit of trouble making sense of this part. Is there a total quality we are looking for with static strike + ashes? is that 18ql with what you/they have from ashes?
"
neosaidin wrote:
I am having a bit of trouble making sense of this part. Is there a total quality we are looking for with static strike + ashes? is that 18ql with what you/they have from ashes?

Its a bit complicated, I'm gonna try to do a spreadsheet for that specific question.

Quality of Ashes affects both Divergent Holy relic Trigger rate and Phantasmal Static strike beam frequency.

Because of the breakpoints, no matter how much quality you have from Ashes, min roll or max roll, it will always give your Holy relic the same value. (Excluding the cases of you having perfectly rolled Geofri's Crest AND perfectly rolled Ashes.)
The value is 0.264 cooldown of Holy Nova.
Which is 3.78 activations per second.

Meanwhile, quality on Ashes affects Phantasmal Static Strike differently every time. Every 1% of quality gives you different value of beams per second.
This value can be seen in PoB, and you have to miss and match the levels and extra quality you have on the gem as well as on Ashes to get value as close to 3.78

The tricky part comes from a fact you can't remove quality from a gem. You can, however reduce its levels. So this are things you need to work with.
Spreadsheet is done, and it appears that having 17% quality on a Phantasmal static strike is optimal at all times.

I'll add that to the gem descriptions and into 'important things' later.

Few other thoughts I wanted to share about the current experiments with the build.

Spoiler

1) Crit build vs no-crit build.
I still debating if its better or not. Playing with it for a while, I can say the following.

If you wanna do a lot of bossing like Feared, Deep delve, high rolled invitations - go for crit build.

For everything else, juiced mapping, sim 30 farming, general mapping, general delving, pushing to level 100 - I think non-crit build is better. It provides more consistent gameplay and a lot more tankier so you should not die with it.

Yes killing bosses will take some time, but it kills them eventually.

2) Elegant Hubris and Slum Lord stacking.
I feel like its not worth it. I tried 2x Slum Lord. 3x Slum Lord, and even 4x Slum Lord. It doesn't feel worth it for the loss of tankiness and passive points needed to allocate it.

Maybe 5x Slum Lord would be worth it. But I doubt it. And getting a perfect roll like that is not something I would rely on.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Apr 17, 2022, 4:14:50 AM
Hey, i can not use Animate Guardian... there is no any icon of Animate G. top left. How can i let it active?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info