[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

I'm the friend. Lol. Still to craft some super offhand statstick and try it out.

Got -1.98 and -1.99 boots & gloves, everything else minmaxed to the guide. 21/23 less duration and aw swift affliction in the dagger gives me 0.09 buff duration tooltip.

Will test the dps on sirus9 or something else unvariable as soon as I get the statstick somewhat done.
"
Boozey wrote:

I'm the friend. Lol. Still to craft some super offhand statstick and try it out.

Got -1.98 and -1.99 boots & gloves, everything else minmaxed to the guide. 21/23 less duration and aw swift affliction in the dagger gives me 0.09 buff duration tooltip.

Will test the dps on sirus9 or something else unvariable as soon as I get the statstick somewhat done.

got a weapon as well its 0.09 atm i am seruisly consdering buying a shield
Wouldn't GVS be better than GMP? It does the same thing as GMP except you don't lose damage. Am I missing something here?
"
Mercuic wrote:
Wouldn't GVS be better than GMP? It does the same thing as GMP except you don't lose damage. Am I missing something here?

u dont lose dmg on the GMP anyway becasue u dont do dmg with hits 99.9% with poision

and u use both 0.0 GMP AND GVS
"
u dont lose dmg on the GMP anyway becasue u dont do dmg with hits 99.9% with poision

Isnt less duration and awakened swift affliction suppose to be on your boots since that is what grants aspect of the avian?

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized that was on ur dagger
Last edited by TheTabKey on May 8, 2021, 7:25:26 PM
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Mercuic wrote:

So then for bossing do you switch out GVS, GMP and increased duration for Vile Toxins, Unbound Ailments and Poison?
"
Boozey wrote:

Has the damage been ok? Have you tried it on other end bosses? Disintegrator has huge phy dps thats why i like it and its cheap but if this one's better then it can be a good minmax for the build
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
"

Isnt less duration and awakened swift affliction suppose to be on your boots since that is what grants aspect of the avian?

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized that was on ur dagger

it should be on the boots just doing a lil testing with this weapon i managed to reach 0.9sec on the aspect but i am not sure its worth it comapred to the dps there is 1 more guy who test it who crafted a second weapon to test the dps difrence

So this is my dagger setup. Nothing is perfect but 3-6ex fossil crafting got me the statstick done. (I'm not running around pockets full of mirrors ^_^)

Did Sirus9 and two Mavens yesterday and they're fine. Last phase Sirus seems to be the same dmg as Disintegrator, first time doing Mavens. Maven and brain go to next phase in 4-5sec.

I don't have a white socket in the helmet yet so I have to recolor for the big ones, Sirus and Maven. 3 green, 1 blue.
Aw deadly ailments, aw unbound ailments, aw void manipulation and vile toxins.

"
Boozey wrote:

So this is my dagger setup. Nothing is perfect but 3-6ex fossil crafting got me the statstick done. (I'm not running around pockets full of mirrors ^_^)

Did Sirus9 and two Mavens yesterday and they're fine. Last phase Sirus seems to be the same dmg as Disintegrator, first time doing Mavens. Maven and brain go to next phase in 4-5sec.

I don't have a white socket in the helmet yet so I have to recolor for the big ones, Sirus and Maven. 3 green, 1 blue.
Aw deadly ailments, aw unbound ailments, aw void manipulation and vile toxins.

Cool thanks for sharing your experience on this one
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info