[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
shyGuY_ wrote:
"
I cant stand UberAtziri and UberElder. I also die sometimes at T16 Maps (dodge "noLeech" & "phyReflec"). Did i miss something or is there a way to improve my survivability?

https://pastebin.com/G0X2hwqr

btw, how can i craft a beauty like this (from 100ex budget pastebin)? :o

That's a super expensive craft, but here are the steps I'd take to get everything without elevated mods:

- Obtain the Elder/Hunter base
- Use faceted/pristine fossils to get life/+1 support prefixes, annul to get an open prefix and suffix if they're full.
- Craft prefix cannot be changed, harvest reforge caster to get extra curse prefix (very high chance to get)
- Craft prefix cannot be changed, harvest reforge critical to get t1 attack crit chance (very good chance to get - 1/3 or so)

For elevated like that I'm not completely sure, but it's going to be a lot of coin tosses, that's for sure. You could either weave maven orbs in during that crafting process, or awakener orb two elevated bases together, but then you have no control over getting life prefix reliably.

Edit: I just tried it in the emulator, it was a 20ex craft with everything going right, but the odds of that are very small:

I took it a step further, crafted prefix cannot be changed and then Aisling slammed. If it doesn't annul the prefix cannot be changed, you need to get the crit mod back on it and try again, then benchcraft a stat on to block that mod, hoping for some resists. Finish with another resist benchcraft.

So I did this, cost me 15 Pristine fossils, rolled t2 life and the gem mod. Then 30c for reforge caster, got curse right away with open suf, I did reforge crit 3 times to get t1 crit with 2 free suf, along with 5ex for awakener orb, 1c for hunter astral plate and 25c for ilvl 85 elder astral plate, took 4x pref cannot change so cost about 14-15ex xD

EDIT: did 2x aislings, first was poop, pref cannot change then anul got lucky and removed the poop aisling mod, did second aisling and got the chaos res I wanted. 6ex & 9ex are aisling costs, 30ex and got a beast armor now. Had alot of luck.. both aislings replace the prefix cannot change mod.
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
Last edited by Kobrakai on Jan 27, 2022, 10:13:16 PM
Hi, I am just wondering why you use arrogance support but none of your vids have reserved hp? If I activate pride it reserves like 99% of my hp lol.

Any tips appreciated.
spent under around 2 ex and hit t15s no problem. thanks for the fun build
"
topper933 wrote:
Hi, I am just wondering why you use arrogance support but none of your vids have reserved hp? If I activate pride it reserves like 99% of my hp lol.

Any tips appreciated.

He is probably using Aul's Uprising which makes Pride reserve no mana. The reason he links Arrogance to Pride is because Arrogance increases the aura effect.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
Last edited by strTrader on Jan 31, 2022, 12:39:32 AM
Can do T16 Blight Ravaged and simulacr 30 wave ?
Do you have any intention to update it to 3.17? I really feel like playing reave this league.
"
banichka123 wrote:
Do you have any intention to update it to 3.17? I really feel like playing reave this league.

The only update I can do to it is to change the number from 6 to 7 as there were absolutely no changes at all to anything in the build.

It's a good idea to play Reave this league because all of the items will be 2-3x more cheaper than previous leagues as it will be off meta. So you can have the power of the 100 EX PoB at 40 EX now. Plus the new class jewels will be 5x cheaper than other classes.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 1, 2022, 4:19:45 AM
So anyone trying with this build T16 Blight Ravaged and simulacr 30 wave ?:)
"
isimak wrote:
So anyone trying with this build T16 Blight Ravaged and simulacr 30 wave ?:)

guys run all content under 3second i mean, just do it.
I played this build in 3.16 and got to t14-t16 maps it wasnt cheap though and i think one could get further with less investment on other builds.

I spent about 15 ex or so. It is fun and has a very zoomy playstyle but in the end i dont "feel" the gameplay i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info