[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
isimak wrote:
So anyone trying with this build T16 Blight Ravaged and simulacr 30 wave ?:)

I farmed ~20 Simulacrums for currency in Scourge but didn't get past wave 27 on my 1 week character. I assume it would have been possible to 30 with more investment and time, especially this league with the new jewels and gear being more cheap.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thank you for answer ;)
Will run with this build then :)
Thank you again :)
So how viable as a league starter is this build like compared to other builds.
Is it possible on your pob : https://pastebin.com/hC1tFSD9 ( lower invest) to make it update ?
For exemple, there is no specific nodes choice in skill tree for mastery nodes.

Thanks
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
banichka123 wrote:
Do you have any intention to update it to 3.17? I really feel like playing reave this league.

The only update I can do to it is to change the number from 6 to 7 as there were absolutely no changes at all to anything in the build.

It's a good idea to play Reave this league because all of the items will be 2-3x more cheaper than previous leagues as it will be off meta. So you can have the power of the 100 EX PoB at 40 EX now. Plus the new class jewels will be 5x cheaper than other classes.

As of 3.17 they are removing mark on hit from influenced rings so why you sayin it stays the same when its no longer possible to get those rings??? I don't understand.
"
macio111 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
banichka123 wrote:
Do you have any intention to update it to 3.17? I really feel like playing reave this league.

The only update I can do to it is to change the number from 6 to 7 as there were absolutely no changes at all to anything in the build.

It's a good idea to play Reave this league because all of the items will be 2-3x more cheaper than previous leagues as it will be off meta. So you can have the power of the 100 EX PoB at 40 EX now. Plus the new class jewels will be 5x cheaper than other classes.

As of 3.17 they are removing mark on hit from influenced rings so why you sayin it stays the same when its no longer possible to get those rings??? I don't understand.

Of course there are minor changes in itemization and passives etc. but the build itself and it's power level is unchanged.
As you can see, the guide suggests curse gloves + crit multi rings which in it's actuality is better than a mark.

"
Raikoben33 wrote:
Is it possible on your pob : https://pastebin.com/hC1tFSD9 ( lower invest) to make it update ?
For exemple, there is no specific nodes choice in skill tree for mastery nodes.

Thanks

Sorry, It's not that important - it's just for you to see how I leveled in the past.

"
wotad wrote:
So how viable as a league starter is this build like compared to other builds.

You can browse the thread and the first post to see how I progressed. I've started with it every time when I've played it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
It seems some of the gems/items under spoilers got shuffled, for example in gem section under Reave there is 5 gems and flask. Not sure if you can socket flask in gem slot.
"
Loudstorm wrote:
It seems some of the gems/items under spoilers got shuffled, for example in gem section under Reave there is 5 gems and flask. Not sure if you can socket flask in gem slot.

I noticed this as well looks like all the linked gear got pushed one slot over, so the first item in each section is actually the last item from the previous section. Some sort of formatting error.
Very excited to use this build (once again) this league, Thanks for all you do, Kiss!
Hope nobody forget how shitty was KMQ last league build.

Don't get caught two times guys.... He didn't even play the build he post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info