[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
masterburger1 wrote:
"
Arttanas wrote:
Hi there, So ive been trying to continue to build this character up but im honestly having a lot of issues staying alive and I really would like to ask if you or someone could take a look at my build and see what I can do to help me? The damage is honestly not bad (Could be better though for sure still) but I die constantly to bosses and any blue and above mob that gets to me before I can kill it. Im just not sure where to go from here??

https://pastebin.com/U8wKnewT

My thoughts:

Awesome gear, but would sell the shield and gloves. New shield with Recover #% of Life when you Block, high block change & life, and some resists. After new shield, i would buy new gloves with needed resist(must cap resists), high life, spiked gloves base (20% more melee dmg) and would craft 30% more dmg while leeching. This would push your dps a lot and also help with survivability. After that change the paradoxica, when it triggers it will override your lvl 20 blood rage with lvl1. Its 500k dps loss.

Awesome! I will see what I can do with those two changes for sure.

Also, for the weapon, I did see you posted that before about it overiding it, but i dont think it does. The reason being is, when I dont cast my own Blood rage, everytime it applies, its a 8sec buff, which I assume is level 1 and anything i hit/kill will go back to 8 sec. BUT, when I cast my own level 20 blood rage, the buff is 12 sec, and even after killing/hitting things, it goes back to the 12 sec. So thats why I think its "not" overriding it, but thats just my take.
"
Awesome! I will see what I can do with those two changes for sure.

Also, for the weapon, I did see you posted that before about it overiding it, but i dont think it does. The reason being is, when I dont cast my own Blood rage, everytime it applies, its a 8sec buff, which I assume is level 1 and anything i hit/kill will go back to 8 sec. BUT, when I cast my own level 20 blood rage, the buff is 12 sec, and even after killing/hitting things, it goes back to the 12 sec. So thats why I think its "not" overriding it, but thats just my take.

I might be wrong, i played this build last league or one before that. I had also paradoxica with lvl1 blood rage trigger and i could literally notice the difference in attack speed at the screen when it triggered the lvl1 or when i cast lvl20. Maybe something has changed.

Heres few posts about the blood rage:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/etmfk9/does_chance_to_trigger_level_1_bloodrage_override/

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3047883

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3087199

Can you confirm that this is not the case anymore? Like for 100%
Last edited by masterburger1 on Dec 31, 2021, 11:58:55 AM
"
SilverXa wrote:
Awesome! ty :D

Hold your horses with the paradoxica, i might be wrong. If you already bought new one for nothing, i can give you some currency or something. Lets wait the confirmation.
Last edited by masterburger1 on Dec 31, 2021, 12:00:03 PM
"
masterburger1 wrote:
"
SilverXa wrote:
Awesome! ty :D

Hold your horses with the paradoxica, i might be wrong. If you already bought new one for nothing, i can give you some currency or something. Lets wait the confirmation.

Oh yeah I have no exalts right now so there wouldnt be any way I could get a new sword anyways haha xD. Im poor! And continue to get one shot like all the time lol.
I cant stand UberAtziri and UberElder. I also die sometimes at T16 Maps (dodge "noLeech" & "phyReflec"). Did i miss something or is there a way to improve my survivability?

https://pastebin.com/G0X2hwqr

btw, how can i craft a beauty like this (from 100ex budget pastebin)? :o

"
I cant stand UberAtziri and UberElder. I also die sometimes at T16 Maps (dodge "noLeech" & "phyReflec"). Did i miss something or is there a way to improve my survivability?

https://pastebin.com/G0X2hwqr

btw, how can i craft a beauty like this (from 100ex budget pastebin)? :o

That's a super expensive craft, but here are the steps I'd take to get everything without elevated mods:

- Obtain the Elder/Hunter base
- Use faceted/pristine fossils to get life/+1 support prefixes, annul to get an open prefix and suffix if they're full.
- Craft prefix cannot be changed, harvest reforge caster to get extra curse prefix (very high chance to get)
- Craft prefix cannot be changed, harvest reforge critical to get t1 attack crit chance (very good chance to get - 1/3 or so)

For elevated like that I'm not completely sure, but it's going to be a lot of coin tosses, that's for sure. You could either weave maven orbs in during that crafting process, or awakener orb two elevated bases together, but then you have no control over getting life prefix reliably.

Edit: I just tried it in the emulator, it was a 20ex craft with everything going right, but the odds of that are very small:

I took it a step further, crafted prefix cannot be changed and then Aisling slammed. If it doesn't annul the prefix cannot be changed, you need to get the crit mod back on it and try again, then benchcraft a stat on to block that mod, hoping for some resists. Finish with another resist benchcraft.
Last edited by shyGuY_ on Jan 5, 2022, 11:15:15 PM
you sir are my hero.
Thanks for your explanation. Didn't even know about elevated mods with maven orbs. Think i'll save some exalts to try this someday. :)

Meanwhile i crafted some other well fitting gear and i think about dropping divergent steelskin. Does it make sense to trade this for another gem to support my survivability (and which?) or is the damage taken buff already BiS?
Last edited by Sternhagelvoll on Jan 9, 2022, 8:34:25 AM
Hi anyone mind giving me their old reave stuff? looking for a helm, boots, glove
ty :)_
you already got a helm. What about a Thread of hope, ryslatha coil, paradoxica?
i started this season very late, im using your build and looks very funny,tnx very much for the guide, i have a question what do you think about glancing blows? instead some shield nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info