[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Dont think so. shield nodes come with +atk, endurance charge, crit chance while u need 6 points just for Glancing Blows.
Can anyboy explain why we are using ancestral protector and ancestral warchief together? We can summon one totem at once
one is a vaal protector gem, that allow you to cast second totem when u are at bosses
I don't understand your Gem setup. Your descriptions are different from what gems you've shown, and somehow on your armor you have a flask instead of a 6th gem.
"
Wetherby94 wrote:
I don't understand your Gem setup. Your descriptions are different from what gems you've shown, and somehow on your armor you have a flask instead of a 6th gem.

This build is "almost" dead, my friend. Wait for 3.17, maybe it has some buff. But for now, there are much better options.

I could say the topic author is out of time, but that's not true as he still posts "quite often". Even so, he refuses to update his own guide, and still keeps this huge Bait : "T19".
This build needs a "big" investment for it to be anything close to "good".
Last edited by kenbak on Jan 20, 2022, 12:15:36 PM
"
kenbak wrote:
"
Wetherby94 wrote:
But for now, there are much better options.

i dont know if all the people belong to some secret cult. Why do i always read "there are much better options" but nobody ever mentions or links one?
Last edited by bartleby99 on Jan 23, 2022, 10:28:46 AM
"
bartleby99 wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:
"
Wetherby94 wrote:
But for now, there are much better options.

i dont know if all the people belong to some secret cult. Why do i always read "there are much better options" but nobody ever mentions or links one?

Have people here been kind enough to test and let others know about the current state of the build, and do you want us to spare you the "dreadful work" of reading the other guides and feedback in this session?

Let me help you out a bit, if you're too lazy to read the other guides, check out poeninja what's in META currently.
Last edited by kenbak on Jan 23, 2022, 12:54:06 PM
"
kenbak wrote:

Have people here been kind enough to test and let others know about the current state of the build, and do you want us to spare you the "dreadful work" of reading the other guides and feedback in this session?

Let me help you out a bit, if you're too lazy to read the other guides, check out poeninja what's in META currently.

Yeah.. well sure..i just quickly read the other 478 guides ... Oh wow ..poe.ninja to look whats meta? really? How many casual players to you think can afford a meta build?
-> if you want to give a tip...do it..don´t just tease it..and then say : "go read those 1000s guides.." - thats not helpful at all. but nice from you to tell us that the build isnt that good . (your opinion)
"
bartleby99 wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:

Yeah.. well sure..i just quickly read the other 478 guides ... Oh wow ..poe.ninja to look whats meta? really? How many casual players to you think can afford a meta build?
-> if you want to give a tip...do it..don´t just tease it..and then say : "go read those 1000s guides.." - thats not helpful at all. but nice from you to tell us that the build isnt that good . (your opinion)

No, you didn't read it, if you did you would have seen that on the MAIN PAGE there are at least 3 builds much better than this one and there is even the META build that most people played at the beginning, and which is very cheap....
It's funny that you complain that you can't pay for meta builds, but you're willing to invest in this thread's build, which needs a lot of currency to just feel "Playable".

If you think it's "my" opinion, go and play with this build, I know exactly what you're going to go through, and know that me and the others who used it will be laughing about it ;)
I don't understand, the skill tree and jewels are almost identical... have the same uniques for gear... The armor is quite different, have the crit but no +1 gem lvls and no %qual of gems, but I deal like a 10th of your damage... i've checked pob multiple times and the gear, obviously not convinced that switching the armor will make me gain millions of dps, could anyone help me a bit if i send my pastebin?
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info