[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
happens_ow wrote:

Haemo gloves without a curse on hit wont feel that much stronger than a decent rare.

Whats the difference in effectiveness between haemo curse on hit and CoH ring? isn it the same and cheaper on ring?
League mechanic (scourge) is 90% spell damage, and we have 25% spell block, thus complete dogshit?

What am I missing?

More HP and more Leech?
KenMan
Last edited by Grimreapin on Oct 25, 2021, 7:34:58 PM
Ninja switch to slayer after all that shit talk about glad? Lul
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Is POB not calculating close combat? I ticked the box but it still doesn't add anything.

I'm wondering if I should drop pulverize and use it instead. That's what others are doing? Is it actually more DPS?
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by NosesforSale on Oct 26, 2021, 1:27:22 AM
So like...why do you say this is SSF viable?

Playing SSF for the first time, chose this build, come back when I hit maps to check on where I should start moving to switch over annnndddd

You need X/Y/Z unique.

???????
I need help.. I'm failing a lot during mapping (problems with survivability and dps). I don't really play poe often so I don't really know how to tell whats good and bad. Can anyone take a look at my character and suggest what to do? Its not working out for me and it looks like I have to dive into the last 5-10 pages to get info.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/king11/characters?characterName=kingforce

Last edited by King11 on Oct 26, 2021, 12:34:46 AM
@King

For more DPS you can drop Fortify support in your 5l and add Brutality. You already get fortify from the Fortify Mastery on your passive tree.

You might also want to buy a better Abyssus with less damage taken, 47% is kinda high.

Trying to save up for both a 6 link and a Haemophilia with vulnerability on hit will also up your DPS a lot.

After playing for a bit, this build isn't great on a thin budget. You need to invest a bit for it to be decent. Cyclone is a safer build for people on a budget and people newer to the game I think.

I'm guessing you really unlock its potential with vulnerability on hit, a 6l, Ryslatha's coil, Aul's so you can use Pride plus the other auras, and an expensive shield with +life on block/+%life on block. But all of that is hella expensive. I have the 6l, vulnerability on hit, damage flasks, an okay shield with +100 life on block, precision+blood and sand+dread banner+herald of purity and it's *decent*, not bad but not amazing.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Oct 26, 2021, 2:24:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info