[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Need a tiny help now: what to upgrade next? (rLag - Slayer Scourge to check)
Does +bleed gloves really needed?
Checked abussys in PoB - it adds a lot of dps, but can't decide about tankiness. Sometimes league mobs hits me so hard...

And 2nd question - flasks setup - is there any general flask setup with auto-use or smth that I should use?
Last edited by DurLagDT on Oct 25, 2021, 10:37:36 AM
I am following KMQ char since yesterday and here is how it feels, maybe it will help someone (fist time playing this attack build)

After leveling with earthshatter (average, but comfortable) I bought following:

arrived to maps with 18c from leveling and some trade

ahns might - 1c
shield with reservation efficiency and life on block - 1c
6 link corrupted - haggled for 12c from 15c
haemophilia gloves 4 lin - 2c

You can get 20 respec points from quests in total, which was just enough to respec pathings from leveling tree to KMQ tree, so no overpriced regrets spent!

With reservation efficiency in shield I am able to put all 5 auras and have some mana left for attacks (precision on lvl 2), but I took 2 point for manaflows to keep me regen, later baked scourge mod to mana leech so I could respec back.

Went for dmg halfwheels on left first..now lvl 72

I bought all gem level 1s from vendor (had multistrike and melee phys dmg on lvl 16 from leveling) and reave was on 8k dmg, also defenses on shield from bottom not specced yet so I was squishy to start.. but after 2 hours it felt smoother (15k now).

We have HoP to give us ez ele res + ailment immunity (feelsgoodman) also ele res wheel and mastery makes it even better to easiest res cap in my life. Other than that I sniped vulnerability on hit 20% for 5c when they were 15c, crafted added phys dmg on rings and this got me on tooltip from 12k to 15k (surprised how effective can be this little flat phys mods).

Other than that I am not even using vaal reave or vaal double strike gems yet, as I wasnt struggling up to t4 atm.

Still no abyssus, I reckon to level shield nodes on bottom first to not get instagibbed.

Looking forward to more passives on defense and getting abyssus today :)

bois, can anybody to post a leveling tree?
I've no idea how to spec points in early game
Riiight
"
Gladiator actually got WTF buffed giga hard and almost everyone else got massively pwned

"
I was really hoping to not go Gladiator again but goddamn they just keep buffing him.

"
Yap, Gladiator is going to be tankier than ever and Gladiator has been one of the classes which could do highest tier content at 5K health already this patch.

Then go Slayer :D
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
So when can I switch from the leveling guide to this build? I'm still rocking a 2H and Earthshatter right now. Would like to transition over, but a few items are a stretch right now. Lioneye's Shield is ~40c and its out of my reach this early.

I'm also still in the story, on Act 9. I'm doing just fine, but would like to start on the actual build. Do I NEED the items, or can I just grab a 1h and shield and start there?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
@Westwood1121 You can start with the build whenever you feel comfortable, I started Reaving the moment it unlocked and it started to feel great around Act 9 once I had a 200pdps sword. I don't have any of the listed items on the build yet, but I have 75% block and I'm very tanky at the start of mapping.
Last edited by SometimesBoobsAreGay on Oct 25, 2021, 1:02:42 PM
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So when can I switch from the leveling guide to this build? I'm still rocking a 2H and Earthshatter right now. Would like to transition over, but a few items are a stretch right now. Lioneye's Shield is ~40c and its out of my reach this early.

I'm also still in the story, on Act 9. I'm doing just fine, but would like to start on the actual build. Do I NEED the items, or can I just grab a 1h and shield and start there?

I started reaving at level 68 as soon as Ahn sword unlocked.

Yea, grabbed Ahn's about 5m ago. I guess I can wait until I can use it. Need a few more chaos for a 6l, or use a 5L for the time being.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
happens_ow wrote:
NosesforSale is correct.
Use the leveling guide he posted. Slams are OVERPOWERED. But you need to smartly deviate from the PoB of this guide.
Some tips:
- A tabula helps a lot with the damage, but if you don't have it any 6L all red chest will do.
- Swap to Fist of War ASAP
- Grab the FULL Warcry wheel next to Unwavering Stance (Notable is Admonisher, mastery: Recover 15% of life when you use a warcry)
- Grab the top side (cooldown) of the Warcry wheel next to the fortify wheel (above Golem's Blood) Notable name: Measured Fury. Mastery: 20% inc. damage for each time you've Warcried Recently.
- Slap on Intimidating Cry, Seismic Cry. If you've got the sockets Battlemage's Cry LINKED with a Vulnerability. It's basically a curse on hit setup AND it helps detonate the Earthshatter spikes on a pretty easy rotation.
- How to blow stuff up? Earthshatter -> ANY Warcry -> Earthshatter -> Next warcry -> Earthshatter -> Last warcry -> repeat. If you've got Fist of War, just do one slam+cry combo every 2seconds.
- Besides the vendor recipe, once you get to lvl 44, buy a Jorrhast's Blacksteel. It's a 300+ Pdps 2h mace only STR req, for 1c. I kept this until maps.

Edit:
Ofc grab all the generic 2H nodes instead of sword/shield/1h/block nodes.
I also grabbed the leech wheel next to Elemental Equilibrium for more QoL.
Bloodrage is also extremely nice. Leech + 3 Frenzy is insanely good while leveling.

what is the reason to keep precision and blood and sand on low level?
I nabbed some haemophilias with vulnerability on hit corrupt for 90c and that helped my damage a lot, just to confirm what others have said. Was definitely feeling weak before that without aul's or an enlighten to really get the auras going.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Oct 25, 2021, 2:08:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info