[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

i know this build isnt at all close to OP's guide but since it is also a ignite discharge build i'm hoping an expert or someone could poke at the pob and see if there's something that i'm missing. the dps shows as pretty high but ingame it does not feel like it at all.

ps. yes the endurance charge generation is slow af. thinking of using a red dream somewhere for more comfortable clear.

https://pastebin.com/xadHCyVC
"
ciggaro wrote:
i know this build isnt at all close to OP's guide but since it is also a ignite discharge build i'm hoping an expert or someone could poke at the pob and see if there's something that i'm missing. the dps shows as pretty high but ingame it does not feel like it at all.

ps. yes the endurance charge generation is slow af. thinking of using a red dream somewhere for more comfortable clear.

https://pastebin.com/xadHCyVC

1.1kk with EE is pretty low. Why you have 4 grand spectrums in pob? Blood magic is questionable, skitterbots is 15ish% more dps, mana can be solved with other methods. Nearly no sources of "ignite deals damage #% faster". EE must be killing your dps while mapping and for bosses: 1kk is ok for maps but not for endgame. Also you need to get Wall of Conviction. Orb of storm has 5% crit chance which is... worthless PCoC skill for you, at least put increase crit there, i guess you don't have EO active most of the time. 2 flasks for life, 2 flask for freeze, no flask for bleed and curse. Penetration deals nothing to ignite. Just buy lvl 21+0 discharge, it'll be like ~15% more dmg than your 19+20.

Just most obvious things, may be smth more, need to look at tree pathing efficiency. Like those templar nodes.. they don't seems to worth it. Most of gear choices are questionable too TBH.
thank you for the reply! 1.1kk? thats.. 10.1 mil? cuz thats not what my pob is showing at all. which is why i suspected something is wrong to begin with. looks like i should reinstall my pob or something.

i have grand spectrums cuz they are cheap af. will gather cluster jewels with the faster ignite when i have currency. i do use inc crit for OOS, i was just screwing arnd with PCoC.. i shouldve changed that out on the pob.

the flasks are obviously scuffed.. shouldve removed it from the analysis. my bad. as i stated, i was really just wondering why my pob is showing weird numbers.
Last edited by ciggaro on Oct 1, 2020, 7:11:54 AM
"
ciggaro wrote:
thank you for the reply! 1.1kk? thats.. 10.1 mil? cuz thats not what my pob is showing at all. which is why i suspected something is wrong to begin with. looks like i should reinstall my pob or something.

i have grand spectrums cuz they are cheap af. will gather cluster jewels with the faster ignite when i have currency. i do use inc crit for OOS, i was just screwing arnd with PCoC.. i shouldve changed that out on the pob.

the flasks are obviously scuffed.. shouldve removed it from the analysis. my bad. as i stated, i was really just wondering why my pob is showing weird numbers.

1.1kk is 1.1mil (k - thousands, kk - millions...). You probably looked at total ignite damage and not on dps for replica number. Also don't forget that you calculate for sirus, not normal mobs, so select it in the menu.
Hmm in the cluster jewel you can use "Fan the Flames" which makes ignites spread to other enemies withing a radius of 15. When I get richer I will try to use that instead of ignite support.
"
xikorita wrote:
Hmm in the cluster jewel you can use "Fan the Flames" which makes ignites spread to other enemies withing a radius of 15. When I get richer I will try to use that instead of ignite support.

I kinda doubt it cause ignite prolif is best 6th link for discharge.
Wouldn't swift afliction be better if I get the spread anyway?
"
xikorita wrote:
Wouldn't swift afliction be better if I get the spread anyway?

Well, it's already there.
inb4 Combustion is on WoC
Oh FUCK I had the wrong links. THANKS!
Hmm this exists:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_Skill:Affliction~notable~enduring~composure

Then I can change de Replica Ambu. Gahh need levels! Im having soo much fun with the build.

Ahh It wont work, the notable is once a second, them ambu is insane for generation =(

I have been using the https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Flow_Untethered Because I like to use more discharges, I find the skill very cool.
Last edited by xikorita on Oct 1, 2020, 12:39:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info