[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Razor of the Seventh Sun 100% more burning damage is global?
Meyby 2 ot them lol;p 200% more burning hehe
"
kaienowaty wrote:

Razor of the Seventh Sun 100% more burning damage is global?
Meyby 2 ot them lol;p 200% more burning hehe

Nop, it didnt works on spells.
"
Askandor wrote:
Hi all guys. Wanna share with you my current progress in that build (Chief ver).

So here the my character pob :
https://pastebin.com/224c3H4P

Are you sure that damage is accurate in practice? You have to say that it was hit by lightning but not by fire damage to get your 2.4 million plus damage. If you actually ignite something, the fire damage from Discharge puts you at about half of that.
Nice build, thats exactly what Ive been considering; anointing Vigour and going EE too.

Do you find any issues with inconsistent damage due to not being able to apply EE sometimes for whatever reason, ie: can it feel clunky at times?

I want to get some clusters (blowback etc) but trying not to drop too much life.
"
AranarthPoE wrote:
"
Askandor wrote:
Hi all guys. Wanna share with you my current progress in that build (Chief ver).

So here the my character pob :
https://pastebin.com/224c3H4P

Are you sure that damage is accurate in practice? You have to say that it was hit by lightning but not by fire damage to get your 2.4 million plus damage. If you actually ignite something, the fire damage from Discharge puts you at about half of that.

For bossing, i always use orb of storms with flammability - so easy proc ee.
For mapping, i always have frenzy charges with cold damage, thats provide EE on every single unit that was hit by Discharge.
General mapping required 500k ignite dps for t-16 maps. So doesn't matter at all will u have ee while mapping or not.
Last edited by Askandor on Oct 2, 2020, 11:23:11 AM
"
Askandor wrote:

For mapping, i always have frenzy charges with cold damage, thats provide EE on every single unit that was hit by Discharge.

Yeah, and it will have increased resistance to both cold and fire.
"
KasKyo wrote:
"
Askandor wrote:

Yeah, and it will have increased resistance to both cold and fire.

Sometimes it happens, yes. But in 90% enemies dies before i saw their health bar.
Anyway as i sad before, we don't need big dps for fast clear T-16 map. Mobs just die 2 fast with or without EE. Even on 500k ignite dps.
EE - only for bossing and there is big difference (for me) between build with EE or classic build.
EE provides us HUGE amount of ignite damage for free, and u can maintain Vulnerability to fire all the fight without any complication.
And at last, during check EE proc(for fire vulnerability) without casting any other spells, just with discharge skill (only with endurance charges), sometimes it happens, dunno why may be because i got lightning damage on my abyss jewel.
"
Askandor wrote:

Sometimes it happens, yes. But in 90% enemies dies before i saw their health bar.
Anyway as i sad before, we don't need big dps for fast clear T-16 map. Mobs just die 2 fast with or without EE. Even on 500k ignite dps.
EE - only for bossing and there is big difference (for me) between build with EE or classic build.
EE provides us HUGE amount of ignite damage for free, and u can maintain Vulnerability to fire all the fight without any complication.
And at last, during check EE proc(for fire vulnerability) without casting any other spells, just with discharge skill (only with endurance charges), sometimes it happens, dunno why may be because i got lightning damage on my abyss jewel.

I'm also using EE here. For mapping it's ok with just Discharge, or orb storm then discharge. But there a problem when bossing: no cwdt + fire skill so it's slow to gain max charge.

BTW i discover a nice place for thread of hope: socket near EE with very large ring, you can have flesh for +1 max res, heart and soul for 8% life + 10% mana, shaper for 1% life regen and some small node with 5% life + 5% mana.

One more thing, no one here consider taking Natural Authority? Two more point compare with Escalation but better.
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Oct 2, 2020, 2:14:53 PM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

I'm also using EE here. For mapping it's ok with just Discharge, or orb storm then discharge. But there a problem when bossing: no cwdt + fire skill so it's slow to gain max charge.

BTW i discover a nice place for thread of hope: socket near EE with very large ring, you can have flesh for +1 max res, heart and soul for 8% life + 10% mana, shaper for 1% life regen and some small node with 5% life + 5% mana.

One more thing, no one here consider taking Natural Authority? Two more point compare with Escalation but better.

Already showed that thread of hope) Also you can have another one in templar area, you can check my last post with pob for more info)
EE is usually great with ignite. More dmg when you need it, doesnt make a diff on normal mobs.

anyone thinking of trying this:

https://imgur.com/H5XiUEI

The alternate emberwake. Thats alot of faster ignite burn. Just have to deal with the reduced duration.
Last edited by Ballistic213 on Oct 2, 2020, 5:00:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info