[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Ash's burning damage is not global. It's tricked me like that before in the past too. It's kind of sad, because I love using HoA and very few things run it these days. [/quote]

Oh it's NOT?!?.. Well, shit, that makes it quite useless, except when leveling. So I guess that ONLY leaves Skitterbot then, huh? And it's only there for the 10% chill? Seems like...a waste, but at the same time, I guess you don't have much else to put there? But wouldn't maybe even Arctic Armour be just as good then? Especially if you do the "yolo" flame dash in the middle of pack blow up playstyle?

Or maybe even Flesh and Stone, and just permanently be in Sand Stance? Vitality seems like a waste since it's a flat regen now instead of %, and that is usually bad since we end up taking soooo much life anyways. Or I guess Dread Banner, just for the less accuracy, but I assume it wouldn't amount to much. But I guess if you really didn't want to flesh and stone one could just use this for less mana cost/reserver.

Edit: Cus the chill itself and shock from skitterbot isn't going to help us out much, if we ONLY use Discharge that is. For Raiz I can understand him using it, cus he uses Armageddon Brand on top of it.
Last edited by Popmycherry on Sep 21, 2020, 7:02:05 AM
Can you do this without the eye? Obviously it drops from phoenix and at this point in the league it's too hard to source
The new vitality is worse if you manage to get 15k+ life I believe, so it should always be better.

Cherup
How tanky is the chieftain version compared to jugg?
"
Ladoona wrote:
Can you do this without the eye? Obviously it drops from phoenix and at this point in the league it's too hard to source

Very easily doable. You just don't generate INSTANT charges like in the 2 showcase videos OP posted today and yesterday. But it's still not half bad! I used it to level in BA to around 65-68 and that was without Inexorable as well, so ONLY endu cry that was generating alongside chieftain ascendancy node, and it was more than enough to get me staretd in maps as well.
After equipping eye of innocence, I one shot my self with discharge in crowd mobs. Anyone know how to offset the self damage?
Don't you think gus that gem Unbound Ailments is almost nothing for the build?
Right now without this gem i have 4.73s of each ignite, and almost all time i spamming my discharge every 2s (or close to that). And refresh the ignite on enemy. If i add Unbound Ailments the ignite duration will be 7.05s. The damage is also much higer, but if i refresh ignite every 2sec it become useless.
And the question about penetration. Ignite damage depens of initial hit damage. So if i add f.e. fire penetration into my discharge i'll get increase damage of initial hit and also should get little changes to ignite. But in PoB ignite doesn't change at all. why?
Could archmage support be used instead of one of the other supports for discharge? - Pro/con?
Donkey
Can anyone explain why Dyadin Dawn barely increases my dps on POB? I must be misunderstanding this item, It seems like it would be really good for this.
"
Can anyone explain why Dyadin Dawn barely increases my dps on POB? I must be misunderstanding this item, It seems like it would be really good for this.

It says "Ignites you inflict with Attacks deal Damage 35% faster". Discharge is NOT an attack, but a spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info