[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Everyone: "this build is reaching a bottleneck"
Mid-budget build: "Allow me to introduce myself." :D

sure, i understand that.

what i don't know is how long it will take me to put together the currency.

maybe i'm not reading the build right but there is no gradual ramp. you need most of the exalts all at once. i figure the "weapon + hits can't be evaded" will be 8-10ex alone plus all the other goodies.

i will be in red maps before i can put together 8-10 ex.

so...im going to find out exactly how well the RT build can do.

the good news is i just got into t10/t11. so far, so good. things don't die as fast, but they die fast enough. i've had some pretty crazy rituals and not died.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Belarussian wrote:
I just don't seem to get as close as you did in terms of dps, i just wonder if i'm missing any important part of mechanics, my POB shows only 500k
https://pastebin.com/jBnzG1MT
i would be glad if someone could clarify that for me! :)

In POB, you have to check all the flasks, also check the same box as my POB under configuration tab.

Thanks, that helped a bit, now i'm at approx 6.8 mil/hit, does the flat phys on rings and neck increase dps this much? Also what's this enchant on fire damage on boots?
"
plasticeyes wrote:

i will be in red maps before i can put together 8-10 ex.

+++

short build review:
not-crit version, 20kk dps, t14-t16 playable, collected almost all watchstones. On the way to Sirius, I hope it won't cause huge problems :D
Last edited by Badorik on Jan 25, 2021, 3:49:04 AM
Hey Mates!
I'm nearly done with the Budget Non-crit version and my next step is to safe some currency for the crit build.
What is the priority for change the gear what should I change first?

Thanks for helping me!
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Gears
Mid-budget Crit version for Ritual - 15ex investment, 42.8M max damage/hit

Rings

One flammability ring and one assassin's mark ring, craft life and res as needed.

What's the use of 2 rings with curses? Monsters cannot be cursed twice as long as we don't have talent or item for this.

>yeah, two instances of cursing on hit will only apply one
That's the anwser from Discord channel
"
Wedlor wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Gears

Rings

One flammability ring and one assassin's mark ring, craft life and res as needed.

What's the use of 2 rings with curses? Monsters cannot be cursed twice as long as we don't have talent or item for this.

We're able to double curse from the hunter chest explicit
"
Wedlor wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Gears

Rings

We have that mod on armor:

You can apply an additional curse

Hey Guys, is this worth multicrafting ?

Thanks !
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:

Hey Guys, is this worth multicrafting ?

Thanks !

Short answer not so much. Long answer it's not a best base and only one roll needed (t2 flat phys). low roll int (you don't want that on your weapon) and atc spd helps, but not so much. and multicraft+ hits can't be evaded+t5 craft phys cost you 6 ex, i'm not near PoB but my guess it will be around 400Pdps weapon. Sure using harvest you can delete int and spd, then craft t1-t2 crit chance and crit multi, and multicraft after that. But even if you are insanely lucky all that crafting will cost around 15 ex (get all rolls on 1st-2nd attempt). For that amont of currency spent you can buy better weapon with better rolls that required less crafting
Last edited by Desrers on Jan 25, 2021, 6:45:22 AM
So I screwed up my staff cause I didn't know reforge keep prefix can add a prefix if there's one empty. Should have blocked it first.

No way to target remove that, at least it should sell for a decent amount.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info