[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi! I love this build. Makes me miss the old D2 barbarian warcries.

I am having trouble killing normal Red map bosses. Playing around POB, my DPS is only around 800k. Is something wrong with my gear or tree?

Thanks for any help.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Sagrime wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

(...)
Once you've done all that, I don't think DoT damage is a concern. In addition to that, Even in budget build we have 700+ life regen for DoT damage and 1k+ life regen for non-DoT damage.

Even with all that, the elder guardian who ignites me, kills me very, very quickly. A little mistake -> Ingnited -> Died in 1 secondes :D

I don't have any issue with dots, but this elder guardian...... MEH...

After seeing the message, I literally just tried that, I had the guardian ignites me but my HP barely decreases. I am fighting The Enslaver by the way.

Maybe I need more Life regen. I dunno why but I don't think I have more than 500 life regen rigth now, missing somethng. I'll check.
"
ExtraFluffyYo wrote:
Hi! I love this build. Makes me miss the old D2 barbarian warcries.

I am having trouble killing normal Red map bosses. Playing around POB, my DPS is only around 800k. Is something wrong with my gear or tree?

Thanks for any help.

Hi! make sure to use the same configuration as my POB, also our damage is measured by max damage/hit , you can refer to Q&A section about it.

At last, you need to make sure to apply all buffs to your attack when encountering bosses, once you are used to this play style, the 2ex build is already enough to one-shot t15 bosses.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Heya, got some nice upgrades. ^^
Now i only need to get into this playstyle, but i guess that´s not that hard.

So u are "refreshing" Seismic Cry always when there are 0 exert attacks remaining right?
Last edited by Malerbob on Nov 10, 2020, 10:23:58 AM
"
Malerbob wrote:
Heya, got some nice upgrades. ^^
Now i only need to get into this playstyle, but i guess that´s not that hard.

So u are "refreshing" Seismic Cry always when there are 0 exert attacks remaining right?

in casual mapping,you can refresh whenever you run out of exerted attacks. In high-tension maps like t19 full delirium, we have to consider safety too.

You can check out the full delirium video for illustration, it's hard to describe exact rule in words :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 10, 2020, 10:33:11 AM
Hey Jenno! What do you think about that idea of mine, to annoint whispers of doom, go further into the tree to get the measured fury(or by thread of hope), then we have 3 curses with the whispers of doom and chest +1 curse, and go for rings with flammability, assassin's mark and elemental weakness from hunter for 3rd one. Do you think this is a semi good idea to try?
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hey Jenno! What do you think about that idea of mine, to annoint whispers of doom, go further into the tree to get the measured fury(or by thread of hope), then we have 3 curses with the whispers of doom and chest +1 curse, and go for rings with flammability, assassin's mark and elemental weakness from hunter for 3rd one. Do you think this is a semi good idea to try?

I think GGG does not allow double curse ring anymore, I wasted one awakener's orb in this league trying to do that :).

if we can't use double curse rings, how do we apply the elemental weakness?
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 10, 2020, 11:04:37 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
dsintegrate wrote:

I think GGG does not allow double curse ring anymore, I wasted one awakener's orb in this league trying to do that :).

if we can't use double curse rings, how do we apply the elemental weakness?

Oh well i didn't know that rings cant go double curse x)
Hi Jenno! I was just messing around with the tree and the cluster jewels and noticed that i have some dex problem, so with a turquoise amulet and current skill tree we have 68 dex(with 24dex on amulet ofc) and having blood rage on lvl5 and second wind on 20, means we need 73 and 70 dex respectively for them both. Meanwhile we have a base of 68 which allows us to use lvl4 blood rage and lvl19second wind(they require 67,68). And i see we actually need to have some dex somewhere in the jewels to afford to level them there. Wouldnt it be better to not care for that dex on the jewels to get to that 73 dex, and instead use lvl4 blood rage instead of 5(the change is in the duration 7.6->7.8secs,which is meh) and 19second wind instead of 20(change is 1% increased cooldown recovery rate for the supported skills, which is meh also)? Meanwhile instead of a dex mod on a jewel to get that 73 dex, we can get a juicy multiplier or life somewhere

I mean i see that u got a int/dex mod on that jewel so it doesnt matter that much for u cuz u need the int anyways, but for example if u have int on the cluster jewel, u can get rid of that +8int/dex, lose the aforementioned levels on the gems, which are super minor and unimportant anyways, and use another res/life/multiplier mod on it right? Or am i missing something here

On another note, what do u think is the best medium cluster and their notables? I guess the ''Exerted Attacks deal 20% increased Damage'' one right?
Rattling below looks crazy with that 8% chance to deal double damage with exerted attacks, also Mob mentality, Cry wolf look nice with that 25% increased exerted attacks damage. But do you know what does that ''per power'' mean on the Mob mentality and Cry wolf notables? Cant seem to find info on that....
Or is the 15% increased Critical Strike Chance medium cluster jewel better?
Last edited by dsintegrate on Nov 10, 2020, 4:09:46 PM
I don't want to make a mistake so I prefer to ask, I just crafted this.

Can I craft "Suffix cannot be changed" sinces Crit mult, Assassin's mark and Fire damages are all 3 Suffixes, then Scour then Slam life on it? Is it a good idea? (Since I need to craft Non-Channelling Mana Cost)

Last edited by Sagrime on Nov 10, 2020, 7:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info