[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
dsintegrate wrote:

Wow craftoexile shows i need on average 13 jagged fossils to hit the t2 phys flat and % :O
Looks like i found my saviour for the wep xD I think this would be alot easier than the alteration/essence method if it really need around 13 to hit the combo
Thanks alot!

Edit: Making the 86 base 30% quality first with perfect fossil is mandatory tho i guess

you need to put those two mods into different prefix group if you want both.

If you want either %phys OR #phys it takes about 13 tries.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 8, 2020, 7:11:05 PM
Updated min-maxed end-game gears and its POB.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 8, 2020, 8:55:21 PM
hi jenno

i am currently leveling this build and loving the playstyle!

only lvl 79, RT budget build, missing final acendancy and disintegrator and already oneshotting t15 burial chambers :) well maybe the explo chest helps a bit.

but what i dont like is kinda the survivability.

i rarely get oneshot (only when my attacks are to slow and a big pack unloads).
but the DOT damage like ignites and degen floor kills me in seconds. also chaos damage really hurts.

it there a way to fight those problems? or is this just a matter of levels and gear (i will switch to expensive PoB and Crit variant soon)
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi jenno

i am currently leveling this build and loving the playstyle!

only lvl 79, RT budget build, missing final acendancy and disintegrator and already oneshotting t15 burial chambers :) well maybe the explo chest helps a bit.

but what i dont like is kinda the survivability.

i rarely get oneshot (only when my attacks are to slow and a big pack unloads).
but the DOT damage like ignites and degen floor kills me in seconds. also chaos damage really hurts.

it there a way to fight those problems? or is this just a matter of levels and gear (i will switch to expensive PoB and Crit variant soon)

hey, I don't think DoT damage is an issue, can you make sure the following are met:

1. All elemental resistances are capped
2. Use the same pantheon as mine and unlock all pantheon mods
3. Have bleed immunity on utility flask in budget gears(later we will switch it for abyss jewel with corrupted blood immunity)
4. Have endurance call on secondwind support, whenever your life is below 50%, use enduring cry as life flask
5. keep your endurance charges full ALL TIME (this is very easy, just use warcry as normal will do)
6. Your CWDT + immortal call should use the same level as I suggested, and whenever your immortal call is triggered, use a warcry to replenish the charges.

Once you've done all that, I don't think DoT damage is a concern. In addition to that, Even in budget build we have 700+ life regen for DoT damage and 1k+ life regen for non-DoT damage.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:

(...)
Once you've done all that, I don't think DoT damage is a concern. In addition to that, Even in budget build we have 700+ life regen for DoT damage and 1k+ life regen for non-DoT damage.

Even with all that, the elder guardian who ignites me, kills me very, very quickly. A little mistake -> Ingnited -> Died in 1 secondes :D

I don't have any issue with dots, but this elder guardian...... MEH...
Last edited by Sagrime on Nov 9, 2020, 1:15:33 PM
"
Sagrime wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

(...)

Even with all that, the elder guardian who ignites me, kills me very, very quickly. A little mistake -> Ingnited -> Died in 1 secondes :D

I don't have any issue with dots, but this elder guardian...... MEH...

After seeing the message, I literally just tried that, I had the guardian ignites me but my HP barely decreases. I am fighting The Enslaver by the way.

Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 9, 2020, 1:47:53 PM
Hello @JennoJoyce: first of all, thanks for that detailed guide!

I rerolled my 93 Chieftain today, just bought everything and was testing 1 map quickly, HELL YEAH! :)

I am level 93 atm, what would u say when i should use a decent watcher´s eye, as fast as possible?(only need a decent weapon and i am good to go with enlighten level 4 and all auras)

And what about new quality versions from gems, cause i play on standard, is it a huge deal using only "normal" gems? ^^

Regards!
Hey guys, can this build do t19 100 delirium deathless?
"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hey guys, can this build do t19 100 delirium deathless?

I guess I should let others comment on this, but I've tried t19 full delirium several times all deathless. In fact, I farmed my currency through full delirium maps in end-game.

It requires a bit of skill for sure, but which build doesn't :)
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Nov 9, 2020, 8:58:17 PM
"
Malerbob wrote:
Hello @JennoJoyce: first of all, thanks for that detailed guide!

I rerolled my 93 Chieftain today, just bought everything and was testing 1 map quickly, HELL YEAH! :)

I am level 93 atm, what would u say when i should use a decent watcher´s eye, as fast as possible?(only need a decent weapon and i am good to go with enlighten level 4 and all auras)

And what about new quality versions from gems, cause i play on standard, is it a huge deal using only "normal" gems? ^^

Regards!

As soon as you have anger and precision, then you can start looking for a good watcher's eye.

The new quality gem doesn't matter that much if you are playing standard, good thing that the POB from harvest still works, so you can use that as reference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info