3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Can I do uber atziri? I've never done it before so I don't know the mechanics. However, I just got a cortex map drop and wondering if I should do it. I'd like to get The Feared done but if I can't do atziri then i'll just sell the cortex map probably.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
Can I do uber atziri? I've never done it before so I don't know the mechanics. However, I just got a cortex map drop and wondering if I should do it. I'd like to get The Feared done but if I can't do atziri then i'll just sell the cortex map probably.

If you have never done an Atziri, DON'T try Uber Atziri until you have watched a video and done a couple/few normal Atziri's to learn the three boss room mechanics.

1. Double Vaal Pyramid- must kill both within a couple seconds of each other, otherwise 2nd vaal will seriously enrage on you.

2. Same Trio as in t16 Vaal Temple map. When on dies, other's will regain all health and dead one drops a nasty chaos(?) degen cloud. Kill titty-bitch first or have perma phys rain on you.

3. Atziri. Can no longer insta kill her.....must go thru her phases. In split phase don't hit the one with the mirror.....normally insta reflect death. Also the double very large flameblast is a killer. when you see that, stop dps and find a tiny corner to hide.

After I get my next level, i plan on testing my reflect chest against the mirror to see if the chest protects me.

If so, then I will use my explody chest until final room then swap and laugh.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
To get a helmet with conc effect and life, just to confirm you try rolling an elder helm with armour base with 1 pristine fossil?
While starting to level this character I did some shopping for some core items for end game.

I think these two items(please check and let me know if I made a mistake) will function as solid pieces for me to build around.

I think I can improve the armor by getting some chaos res on the open affix and replacing the Fire Res with something else. Note that the colors are based on the Diadem build which uses slightly different support gems than the build guide.

I don't quite know how to improve the weapon but if I can get the mana regen replaced, I will try.

I also picked up this helmet for the diadem build. Is the enchant of any use? I am still unfamiliar with what helps blade blast do more damage.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 12, 2021, 1:26:15 AM
I really like this build, finally got the explody and started exploding. I don't know much about crafting and I have 2 scepter candidates, one is a fractured with +1 phys gems and one is a warlord's high ilevel opal and aside from trying random harvest rerolls, I haven't had much luck. Anyone have any thoughts on which to invest into and what is the best way to do it? Fossil or trying meta stuff on the bench or essence? looking for spell and fire obviously, is there a set way to isolate any good stuff on them?
Hi, i have a question acording to the Anomalous unleash support and bladefall/bladeblast:

Quality gives:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Cast Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% reduced Seal gain frequency

Does this mean my bladefall is casted faster and i gain the seals faster? so its booth a positive not negative effect for the build?
"
"
Shadafaka wrote:

If you have never done an Atziri, DON'T try Uber Atziri until you have watched a video and done a couple/few normal Atziri's to learn the three boss room mechanics.

1. Double Vaal Pyramid- must kill both within a couple seconds of each other, otherwise 2nd vaal will seriously enrage on you.

2. Same Trio as in t16 Vaal Temple map. When on dies, other's will regain all health and dead one drops a nasty chaos(?) degen cloud. Kill titty-bitch first or have perma phys rain on you.

3. Atziri. Can no longer insta kill her.....must go thru her phases. In split phase don't hit the one with the mirror.....normally insta reflect death. Also the double very large flameblast is a killer. when you see that, stop dps and find a tiny corner to hide.

After I get my next level, i plan on testing my reflect chest against the mirror to see if the chest protects me.

If so, then I will use my explody chest until final room then swap and laugh.

Thanks for the tips ill practice on regular first!
You will gain seals slower since the frequency is lower. You will gain seals less frequently. But in my opinion the difference is negligible and the boost in cast speed is well worth it

https://pastebin.com/K08h9xjG

What a beast when it comes to DPS. With the awakened gems and spell cascade I'm getting well over 5mil at 10 blades. Most bosses phase in a few seconds and mana is pretty manageable with the helm enchant.

Survivability is another story though. The overleech is definitely nice, but I still rip in delirious maps, t14-t16 that have any substantial increased damage, and basically any time I cant move to activate leech. Can anybody tell me where I messed up my defensive layers and the most direct way to fixing them? I know I need to harvest craft some better life rolls but I dont think that alone could cause me to be this rippy with this much gear. I could be wrong though!
"
"
Ordman wrote:
I just noticed when using The Devouring Diadem Arcane Surge won't auto-trigger with Flame Dash unless your energy shield is totally depleted. Is it worth keeping Arcane Surge when using the circlet since it almost never triggers?

did any one have an answer to this question as I was unsure of the interaction here?

I was always under the assumption that you don't bother with Arcane Surge if you are using Eldritch Battery.

What could be use in this spot instead? Is Vigilant Strike worth it for Fortify if we don't have the room for Ancestral Call as used in the build guide?

I've been noticing this as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info