3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
crazypearce wrote:
You are still a super low level and can upgrade basically everything to get you more damage. And you are grossly overestimating the prices of stuff.

For example buy a fractured 1h weapon with +gems for about 30c and throw a cast speed essence on it. Hope for an open suffix and craft trigger on it.

Do the exact same for rings, buy a fractured two tone or amethyst with T1 life for around 10c and throw one essence of hysteria on them and you should get usable ones

Shield is a bit more pricey as the base alone is 2ex but one life essence and it should be usable. Conc helms are easy to roll in harvest. Just buy the base and reroll with life modifiers and you will hit plenty of them.

This build is super easy to play this league as you can make almost everything with a tiny bit of effort

Thanks for the feedback. The helm and ring methods make sense.

I did some comparing wands in PoB yesterday. Even with +1 phys, cast speed, and trigger, I was actually losing damage because I'm replacing my existing wand with 4 damage mods on it. So I asked myself if the trigger effects on every cast would make up for it. I don't know, does it? Wave of Conviction might not hit because I'm too far away, and Cold Snap is only there for the chill? Trigger just seems like a large convenience thing unless I'm thinking about it the wrong way.

Same thing with upgrading a shield. It really doesn't seem like +1 phys gems can make up the 100% spell damage and some cast speed that I would lose from my current shield. Thoughts?
"
rAx wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. The helm and ring methods make sense.

I did some comparing wands in PoB yesterday. Even with +1 phys, cast speed, and trigger, I was actually losing damage because I'm replacing my existing wand with 4 damage mods on it. So I asked myself if the trigger effects on every cast would make up for it. I don't know, does it? Wave of Conviction might not hit because I'm too far away, and Cold Snap is only there for the chill? Trigger just seems like a large convenience thing unless I'm thinking about it the wrong way.

Same thing with upgrading a shield. It really doesn't seem like +1 phys gems can make up the 100% spell damage and some cast speed that I would lose from my current shield. Thoughts?

Well bare in mind they should be fairly easy to roll with damage mods too seeing as the +gems is locked in already. My sceptre didn't take many tries to lock in cast speed with high spell damage and it has open prefixes to fix with harvest when I get around to it. Shield should be easy to roll with multiple damage mods too via harvest. Reroll rare with caster mods is easy to find and it will hit spell dmg, cast speed and life fairly often.

Pretty much all my gear on my chieftain is self crafted from league start. Granted none is mirror worthy but it shreds everything in the game pretty easily
How are you dealing with mana issues on prolonged bossfights?
I always run out of enduring eternal mana flask charges ( i have good endgame gear ).

I consider to drop skitterbots for a high level clarity , is there another good way? Its only for sirus / Maven stuff.
Wondering why OP's passive tree doesn't take Burden Projection cluster node. I've found the knockback to be helpful on Sirus mobs so they don't do as much damage to me.
Flame dash and enduring cry will activate arcane surge which gives you a boost to mana regen, also the 70% mana regen if you've cast a spell recently boot enchant helps a ton.
hello everyone, (This is my Alt OG Beta account so do not look at my gears)
I have been following this build.

I am a returning player (last league was Synthesis ages ago) & I am very confused about the crafting (that has change since I left) & I looked throght the thread & coldn't find what I was longing for.

But lets focous on the weapon. I couldn't find how to crfat the weapon, but I did look uo Zizaran video on crfating a similar Sceptor.

A few queries, The viedo was done in the harvest league & alot of the craft involve using the bench, like remove phy, add phys. How do we get this relibilty (not RNG) now that we no longer have harvest as main content to start craft?

Also I keep earing Zizaran use the word "augment", what does it mean? Horicraft?

Also, there is a Quality doesn't apply to phy damage but elemental? How do you get this mod. Also back in my old days, I can craft 30 quality using fossils (has to be first step though), but it doesn't add a implicit.

Can any one guide this lost soul?

Does Farull's fur and aspect of the cat scale well with this build?
Just a quick one, is vigilant strike periodically cast just for the fortify buff?
Could you go into a little more detail on how to craft the shield? We just alt regaling +2 max resists? I think I am going to shoot for +1 max resists as I am having trouble getting even level 83 harvest seeds to finish my amulet.
"
Enterich wrote:
How are you dealing with mana issues on prolonged bossfights?
I always run out of enduring eternal mana flask charges ( i have good endgame gear ).

I consider to drop skitterbots for a high level clarity , is there another good way? Its only for sirus / Maven stuff.

You could get a ring with „+3 mana gained for each enemy hit by your spells“. The massive number of hits lets you spam bf/bb nonstop.
Last edited by TheDoomsdayDevice on Feb 1, 2021, 9:30:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info