3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
HornyPig wrote:
Hi guys! First time trying blade blast and i'm loving it.. just did sirus 5 and it was a breeze.. im really enjoying the tankiness of this build, but right now I feel that im lacking damage.. I know Im missin the shaper helmet and my weapon and jewellery are kinda garbage but I'm wondering what should I get next.. Maybe get a better a weapon first? thanks!

Spoiler

Just getting all your gems to 20/20 or getting awakened variants,pushing blade blast to 21 will be a big damage boost, other than that maybe +1/2 neck and better shield depends on your budget. Your wep is decent compared to the rest of your gear. Cold snap in your weapon is nice way to generate frenzy charges while. You dont have almost any cast speed on gear but that is up to your tastes, to me that feels too sluggish while mapping.

Skitterbots are currently bugged and they dont leave your side (atleast for me and few more people when i googled it)so unless you are facetanking everything they dont work properly - therefore im using purity instead of skitters now.
"
razlitO wrote:
"
HornyPig wrote:
Hi guys! First time trying blade blast and i'm loving it.. just did sirus 5 and it was a breeze.. im really enjoying the tankiness of this build, but right now I feel that im lacking damage.. I know Im missin the shaper helmet and my weapon and jewellery are kinda garbage but I'm wondering what should I get next.. Maybe get a better a weapon first? thanks!

Spoiler

Just getting all your gems to 20/20 or getting awakened variants,pushing blade blast to 21 will be a big damage boost, other than that maybe +1/2 neck and better shield depends on your budget. Your wep is decent compared to the rest of your gear. Cold snap in your weapon is nice way to generate frenzy charges while. You dont have almost any cast speed on gear but that is up to your tastes, to me that feels too sluggish while mapping.

Skitterbots are currently bugged and they dont leave your side (atleast for me and few more people when i googled it)so unless you are facetanking everything they dont work properly - therefore im using purity instead of skitters now.

Thanks for taking your time to help me! Right now I have only around 6 ex to invest.. I think I will try to get a better necklace first. the time I got that one I was missing a lot of dex, so i basically have only dex and life on it. Gonna also use purity instead of skitters.. didnt notice it was bugged..>___<
My fav build is warchief totem, so i guess im kinda used to sluggish mappin hahaha.. gonna try to get some cast speed!!

thanks again :D
Hello!

How would we get the exploding mod now with 3.12?
"
BATMAN9686 wrote:
Hello!

How would we get the exploding mod now with 3.12?

same as before harvest. but i dont know the new league so dont know if there is any tricks.

just gear as you use to. a single event should not limit your ability to create godtier gear. i have been playing this game for many years and i manage in every single league to create insain geared chars in hc.
Good guide man, i will try this on heist :D
'Born in the Shadows, like te ascendancy~*'
Maybe i missed it, but is there a "model" PoB updated for 3.12 ? The one in first post isn't
"
Xevus77 wrote:
Maybe i missed it, but is there a "model" PoB updated for 3.12 ? The one in first post isn't

is there any difference? i havent checked? cant you load the 3.11 tree?
Hi, I am really looking forward to this build.

I just have problems leveling toons. Can someone please help me out with some tips for leveling gems to use and in support with what. I'd really appreciate some north. Thanks in advance!
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi, I am really looking forward to this build.

I just have problems leveling toons. Can someone please help me out with some tips for leveling gems to use and in support with what. I'd really appreciate some north. Thanks in advance!

Just saw there is a leveling PoB - My baaad....
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Xevus77 wrote:

is there any difference? i havent checked? cant you load the 3.11 tree?

The tree is ok. It is gear that i have problem with. I'm now running Armagedon Brand, which turned out pretty bad :( Wanted to respec into Bbladeblast, and then I realised i need way more dex than i currently have. Having inaccurate gear list is very confusing for me - I'm a new player that is still learning, and gearing the build is the most complex thing for me. There are so many variables. And I'm afraid to spend money on gear only to realise I now miss resists or stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info