[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

In what order should I add supports to the dual strike? I struggle to make much aoe dmg with it
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Sh0uji wrote:
Is this possible using a 2h weapon? if not is there a build as powerful that does use 2h flicker strike?

nope it's impossible to use 2h for my build, and I also don't know for sure if there is any 2h flicker builds that can be this tanky.sorry :(

Thanks for the reply mate, If maybe not as tanky, is there a way to use 2h and have more DPS?

What changed from 3.11 to 3.12 that this build lost so much chaos resistance?
Hi, i tried to copy the link for the PoB but it didn't work, it gave me an error message
Pastebin from cyclone is broken. Can you put a good one?
"
illimar96 wrote:
In what order should I add supports to the dual strike? I struggle to make much aoe dmg with it

you need Melee splash asap and also take Tribal fury on the tree(left side of the cluster)
"
Sh0uji wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Sh0uji wrote:
Is this possible using a 2h weapon? if not is there a build as powerful that does use 2h flicker strike?

nope it's impossible to use 2h for my build, and I also don't know for sure if there is any 2h flicker builds that can be this tanky.sorry :(

Thanks for the reply mate, If maybe not as tanky, is there a way to use 2h and have more DPS?

yes but that's for insane endgame and it will cost hundreds of exalts.
"
RadekRmx wrote:
What changed from 3.11 to 3.12 that this build lost so much chaos resistance?

nothing! you can still do it but I removed it mainly because it will be much harder to achieve and maintain same damage as pre 3.12
"
Qswyk wrote:
Pastebin from cyclone is broken. Can you put a good one?

Here, this is the mix-maxed version: https://pastebin.com/XeSKECFL
"
Darkeseseses wrote:
Hi, i tried to copy the link for the PoB but it didn't work, it gave me an error message

which one ? there are lots of versions/variants.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 19, 2020, 2:57:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info