[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Gimpster55 wrote:
Is it possible to make this as a zerker? And for league start?

nope that would be impossible, cause the main advantage of using Gladiator is all the block we get, unless you don't mind getting one shotted all the time, then yes, it might work as a berserker.
Ok thanks
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Is this viable as a league starter??

you have 2 options if you wanna league start with this:
1- stay with the same ascendancy (Gladiator) but use different skill like cyclone/Double strike and keep on using it till you farm enough for Farrul's fur then you can switch to Flicker.
2- Start as a slayer taking Brutal Fervour and Bane of Legends and using Terminus Est 2-H Sword to generate Frenzies for Flicker Strike. build will have very very good damage on a budget but will be a bit squishy. Later, when you farm enough, you can make the transition from Slayer to Flicker Gladiator.

Variant 2 is worse than 1? I was thinking of going zerker flicker, but since you posted onky cyclon/dual strike version, #1 is the way to go?

Oh, i see, last post, sry, was posting not from last page.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Sep 18, 2020, 5:01:47 PM
man, why u have in pob "flash and stone" ? we have gladiator ascendancy and taking Arena challanger, and it benefits from Blood and Sand, not Flesh and stone, right ?
Is this possible using a 2h weapon? if not is there a build as powerful that does use 2h flicker strike?
What's the support gem order of importance when leveling with Cyclone?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
man, why u have in pob "flash and stone" ? we have gladiator ascendancy and taking Arena challanger, and it benefits from Blood and Sand, not Flesh and stone, right ?

it benefits from both. not just blood and sand.
"
CreamJuice wrote:
What's the support gem order of importance when leveling with Cyclone?

all gems are good tbh, but I would prefer fortify, melee phys, brutality, and then impale if you get 5th link
"
Sh0uji wrote:
Is this possible using a 2h weapon? if not is there a build as powerful that does use 2h flicker strike?

nope it's impossible to use 2h for my build, and I also don't know for sure if there is any 2h flicker builds that can be this tanky.sorry :(
Using your build, so far so good hehe
Using poachers mark for helping me with mana issues
Nice build!
Last edited by Maxtto on Sep 19, 2020, 8:18:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info