[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Maldice wrote:
Hey, gonna use your build tomorrow :)

1) Just to be sure i understand :
-First i use the leaguestarter PoB with either cyclone or Double strike
-Then i get Farrul's Fur + Beastcraft Cat's aspect on gloves or boot
-Then i switch to Midgame PoB
Is this good ?

2) Most of leveling items in the league start PoB are lvl 55+~, what kind of stats should i be looking for while getting there ?

sounds about right. as for leveling, here are some basic points:
- you will mainly be focusing on rares you find with life and resistances (try to keep your res capped as you keep progressing)
- any rares with crit, crit multi, phys dmg (assuming you are fine with life and res) will be great.
- you can try to get some leveling uniques as you progress such as:
1- Tabula Rasa (6L, probably your top priority once you get the currency for it)
2- Le heup of all (attribues, damage, res)
3- Praxis Unique ring (will solve mana issues)
4- Goldrin Helm (for res)
5- Wanderlust boots
6- Meginord's Girdle (awesome build for physical leveling)

Perfect :) Ty
Gonna start with your guide, thanks btw, hope i can reach 50% of what u had and i will be happy.
"
Gonna start with your guide, thanks btw, hope i can reach 50% of what u had and i will be happy.

you are welcome! :D and wish you best of luck tomorrow, exile!
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 17, 2020, 7:10:40 PM
Looks interesting, gonna try this build.

I have some questions:

Regarding Divine Flesh, how many divine orbs spam is needed in average to hit this? Or after nerf it will give no reasonable effect so it do not worth currency for it?

And what is preferred progression on skill tree during 10 acts play?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Coming back from a longer break. How expensive are all those awakened gems, is this still budget, or is this for the high end version.

How big is the difference playing with and without?
I see in the POB for 3.12 you have -60 to chaos res. I love block builds but in the past the thing that kill me in my block builds was always chaos damage. Is it possible to avoid that and make the build more tanky and immortal?. thanks.
"
Programysh wrote:
Looks interesting, gonna try this build.

I have some questions:

Regarding Divine Flesh, how many divine orbs spam is needed in average to hit this? Or after nerf it will give no reasonable effect so it do not worth currency for it?

And what is preferred progression on skill tree during 10 acts play?

it's not worth it to get divine flesh anymore cause in 3.12, we let go of chaos res all together. and as for your question, you can either get it with xibaqua ready or just divine 1-7 times or something and you will get xibaqua.
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Coming back from a longer break. How expensive are all those awakened gems, is this still budget, or is this for the high end version.

How big is the difference playing with and without?

awakened gems will be really expensive especially this league, i estimate awa multistrike alone will be ~40ex at level 1 lol. so they are not budget friendly, but I already made a league-starter version of the build and you can upgrade piece by piece as you progress.
"
yissus wrote:
I see in the POB for 3.12 you have -60 to chaos res. I love block builds but in the past the thing that kill me in my block builds was always chaos damage. Is it possible to avoid that and make the build more tanky and immortal?. thanks.

yes, I know what your mean. chaos damage is always a problem. it's still possible to max chaos res after harvest, but it will be way harder and at the cost of a huge portion of our damage. you might consider the following:
- replacing Abysuss with rare helm with chaos res, ele res, life, and good enchant if possible.
- getting rare pieces with life, ele res, t1-2 chaos res if you can.
- anointing Cleansing thoughts on the amulet again.

if you managed to do that, build will probably have ~10M DPS when maxed out and all the previous defenses we had in Harvest (which was nearly immortal to everything in the game except degens from shaper or uber elder)
Is it possible to make this as a zerker? And for league start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info