[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Until which tier can early game gear get you ?
"
Kloroad wrote:
Until which tier can early game gear get you ?

if you get your gems to 20/20, you can do t16 just fine with the gear in starter version. I tested it on standard
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Darkeseseses wrote:
Hi, i tried to copy the link for the PoB but it didn't work, it gave me an error message

which one ? there are lots of versions/variants.

All of them, except the min-max flicker
"
Darkeseseses wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Darkeseseses wrote:
Hi, i tried to copy the link for the PoB but it didn't work, it gave me an error message

which one ? there are lots of versions/variants.

All of them, except the min-max flicker

I just tested all of them, all of them are working just fine. if you are facing errors try one of the following:
- close your anti-virus usually it causes problems when importing/exporting from PoB
- try to remove the https:// from the pastebin link and just copy the rest.
Yo gj on the guide, chose it for this league.
A question tho, in the guide you state that Ice golem isn't needed anymore, why is that and with which skill would you modt likely replace it with?
Last edited by hyperini on Sep 19, 2020, 9:26:41 PM
Hey, quick Q:

The post says that the Cyclone version is "the min-maxed version [...] as Cyclone"

So I'm just curious, will it work with budget gear? Like is the build also good before I get to optimal setup.
"
hyperini wrote:
Yo gj on the guide, chose it for this league.
A question tho, in the guide you state that Ice golem isn't needed anymore, why is that and with which skill would you modt likely replace it with?

it depends. if you are lacking accurency, then Ice golem is the way to go. otherwise you can replace it with vaal haste for instance, for insane bossing damage boost.
i'm still with cyclone, what kind of anoint should i use? a cheap one plz =D

"
DawnBlue wrote:
Hey, quick Q:

The post says that the Cyclone version is "the min-maxed version [...] as Cyclone"

So I'm just curious, will it work with budget gear? Like is the build also good before I get to optimal setup.

the league starter version is already cyclone and it will work with cheap gear just fine. you can check it out. the cyclone min-maxed is just another variant of the original flicker min-maxed
"
i'm still with cyclone, what kind of anoint should i use? a cheap one plz =D

always go for panopticon :D it will help a ton in bossing. just make sure to deploy both of ur totems @ each boss :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info