[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:
https://youtu.be/tA4p-506B00

Can someone tell me what's happening here. I'm getting one shot a lot. Have 79% block. 4.1k life. Am i still very squishy. Do i need more life. Or is the burst damage just going through the block?

U shouldn't die at hydra by all means and there is a very slim chance to die vs hydra boss with this build I personally, never died to hydra this league. probably map either had reflect or 40% reduced block chance for players.... that must have been the case. I would say it's block reduction though. which reduces the build durability by a huuuuuuuge margin.

Oh. I was dying like crazy. Map didnt have any modifiers like that. Will see next time i fight hydra.
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:
https://youtu.be/tA4p-506B00

Can someone tell me what's happening here. I'm getting one shot a lot. Have 79% block. 4.1k life. Am i still very squishy. Do i need more life. Or is the burst damage just going through the block?

U shouldn't die at hydra by all means and there is a very slim chance to die vs hydra boss with this build I personally, never died to hydra this league. probably map either had reflect or 40% reduced block chance for players.... that must have been the case. I would say it's block reduction though. which reduces the build durability by a huuuuuuuge margin.

Oh. I was dying like crazy. Map didnt have any modifiers like that. Will see next time i fight hydra.

lol thats weird
"
Zypherlol wrote:
https://pastebin.com/AQaUKYKf

Updated POB, my dps seems still sucky, even tho i changed the weapon, got a new shield ammy 1 ring and some other minor upgrades.

Compared the POB from the midgame for 3.12 and there is like 8 mil dps difference on my flicker effective dps.

I have like 1.7k mil and the pob has 9.3k mil dps.

Can't figure out what s the problem, can anyone lend me a hand?

I have imported your char into pob.

Your damage atm is at 4 mio dps burst (with all flasks active) on sirus.

Some points which would increase your damage at this point would be:

- you are playing with fortify but did not spec your fortify nodes (you can still respec 1 skill point at fervour cause intuitive leap, respec heart of oak and the small point there and weapon artistry for now to get the fortify nodes, 1 more lvl is needed )
- watchers eye with impale inflichts 2 additional time (expensive and your impale chance will be gone cause of your old one)
- gloves with +1 strike skills target additional nearby enemy (make 4 points free on tree)

In sacred texts says: "HOGM EZ".

But i keep dying in there and seems like can't even kill some mobs. What am i doing wrong?
Last edited by Prof549 on Nov 7, 2020, 10:38:52 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
In sacred texts says: "HOGM EZ".

But i keep dying in there and seems like can't even kill some mobs. What am i doing wrong?

die? how so, many others other than me did HoGM just fine and I did literary tons of HOGM carry services this league all deathless (2 deaths in like 100 runs due to the stupid claw guy). I don't know if u can do it on budget as I didn't test it.. I did it on pretty high budget on my latest 3 versions of the build and didn't have any issues at all whatsoever. just make sure to use Block reduction support 20/20 instead of melee splash when u run it. that's the only change I make before I run it. Also, I one shot any exile there and the only tanky one than can take sometime is a high regan/block exile but he will be killed eventually. it's literary one of the easiest content in the game for this build after reaching a certain point of investment. (at least for me)

I made a quick check on your setup, u r missing one of the most mandatory jewels for the build which is Unnatural instinct. u need to reach 78+ block in HO. also, u have very decent gear but I suggest getting bottled faith.

as for ur BIGGEST problem it's LIFE! nearly all rare pieces don't have any life rolls at all.. that's really bad if u r planning to do any endgame content... u should be having at least 4.8k life for ur level... but I guess u r not having around 3.8-4k only. that's extremely low, buddy. with this life, and also without Unnatural instinct u should expect decent amount of one-shots due to the fact that any hit that bypasses ur block (which isn't even maxed cause u don't use Unnatural instinct yet) will most of the time be one-shot due to this low life.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 8, 2020, 12:12:29 AM
I just bought the amulet for the 7 aura setup but I’m nervous about the POB saying our health goes lower. ~ 4.7k life. Just need some talking down lol. Someone to say it’s alright and 4.7k is enough.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
I just bought the amulet for the 7 aura setup but I’m nervous about the POB saying our health goes lower. ~ 4.7k life. Just need some talking down lol. Someone to say it’s alright and 4.7k is enough.

u mean lower life from just switching your rare amulet? if so then it's ok 4.7 is decent. higher will be more cool ofc lol. if u wanna be more tanky but sacrifice lots of dps, just switch to crown of the inward eye with flicker enchant.. it will grants u good chunk of dmg, life, and u will also be way more tanky when u take off the abyssus. keep in mind though, switch to inward eye only if u have so much dps cause it will be a noticeable loss, but it's worth it if u wanna die even less.
but why switch to final setup while u still have room for more upgrades xD? bottled faith was a good option as a first upgrade for instance xD. anyway xD nvm any upgrade is a good thing lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 8, 2020, 12:20:30 AM
I’m at the point in the league were I am picking up gear I don’t already have. I have bottled faith and 2 impale watchers and near perfect ryslathas on standard. I plan on combining pieces once the league is over and playing that character to possibly 100 while ggg does the shitty flashback league during cyberpunk.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Nov 8, 2020, 12:46:48 AM
"
Virel_360 wrote:
I’m at the point in the league were I am picking up gear I don’t already have. I have bottled faith and 2 impale watchers and near perfect ryslathas on standard. I plan on combining pieces once the league is over and playing that character to possibly 100 while ggg does the shitty flashback league during cyberpunk.

lol cool then
My main hand chance to impale is 67% from in game character sheet. But 100% from pob calc page. Is there a problem??

Edit: OH! The dread banner gives me impale chance right?

Edit: Nope. Even with 50 stages, its showing 67%. Why?
Last edited by buttcaake on Nov 8, 2020, 5:50:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info