[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Finaly got some new boots

Will probably get the Replica Farrul when Heist hits standard otherwise I think this character is as geared up as I can afford it. Been a long time since I actually played this game but having a blast at the moment :) Great build man!

Hey man. Do u not use any molten shell or anything? Why is cwdt on your weapon? And how good is the gem setup thats on your shield?
Nice boots^^

Tonight I will finally test the 7 auras setup. Sadly only with 30% chaos res but I dont want to give up frenetic so it should be fine for now.

And sadly I just hit bad rolls for new gloves ... and meta crafting takes some time cause its so damn expensive xD

edit:

the skitterbots are just there for chill and shock?

if yes I reach just with my paradoxica 43 mio sirus dps with brutality instead of splash... not bad ^^
Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 4, 2020, 7:22:25 AM

Just craft this for~ 7ex and very happy.

I would like some advice, on what can increase my current damage with minimal investment?
(Don't look at the headhunter, I sold my leaguestarter to him before this character was even created)
Last edited by tennamidy on Nov 4, 2020, 7:47:40 AM
"
tennamidy wrote:

I would like some advice on what can increase my current damage with minimal investment?
(Don't look at the headhunter, I sold my leaguestarter to him before this character was even created)

You could upgrade your rings. One can be a steel ring. But they are a bit expensive. If you want to craft them by your self. I still have a magic steel ring base (ilvl80+) with already assa mark on hit on it. But they start at 20ex :/
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
tennamidy wrote:

I would like some advice on what can increase my current damage with minimal investment?

You could upgrade your rings. One can be a steel ring. But they are a bit expensive. If you want to craft them by your self. I still have a magic steel ring base (ilvl80+) with already assa mark on hit on it. But they start at 20ex :/

Steel ring with shaper ~2ex, not so expensive. But the mark is the rarest (after increasing experience) affix, so crafting by hand is very risky and requires essences or fossils, which is very expensive(On average, in my experience, it will take 250-400 attempts).

And the second ring really needs to be updated.
Last edited by tennamidy on Nov 4, 2020, 8:05:29 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Nice boots^^

Tonight I will finally test the 7 auras setup. Sadly only with 30% chaos res but I dont want to give up frenetic so it should be fine for now.

And sadly I just hit bad rolls for new gloves ... and meta crafting takes some time cause its so damn expensive xD

edit:

the skitterbots are just there for chill and shock?

if yes I reach just with my paradoxica 43 mio sirus dps with brutality instead of splash... not bad ^^

yes chill is actually good for us, and shock grants so much more damage :D
"
tennamidy wrote:

I would like some advice, on what can increase my current damage with minimal investment?

- watcher's eye with 2 additional impales instead of pride damage.
- bottled faith
- awa melee phys and awa brutality, or awa multi if u can afford it but that's not minimal investment lol
- reroll that abyssus or just buy a new one and get one with enchant if possible.
-upgrade to steel rings and one of them with assassin's mark on hit if u can.

those are just some good dps upgrades I can think of right now.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 4, 2020, 8:51:31 AM

Finally!
First ever for me!

Build is amazing. I could not buy HH without this build for sure. I'll keep working on upgrading it further, but with headhunter it is much smoother now.
Last edited by Rexawl on Nov 4, 2020, 8:57:45 AM
"
Rexawl wrote:

Finally!
First ever for me!

Build is amazing. I could not buy HH without this build for sure. I'll keep working on upgrading it further, but with headhunter it is much smoother now.

congrats! and glad u r enjoying. have lots of fun.
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Finaly got some new boots

Will probably get the Replica Farrul when Heist hits standard otherwise I think this character is as geared up as I can afford it. Been a long time since I actually played this game but having a blast at the moment :) Great build man!

Hey man. Do u not use any molten shell or anything? Why is cwdt on your weapon? And how good is the gem setup thats on your shield?

Dont like too much micromanagement so skipped molten shell and cwdt is for autocasting bloodrage for the same reason, not super good though as I rarely take enough damage to trigger it hehe
Gem setup ins hield is mainly for the occasional pvp match but not sure if its really that effective.

Anyone know if Divine flesh is worth it for extra tankyness? would have to max Chaos res but should only be one more passive point otherwise.
Last edited by Bearbarion on Nov 4, 2020, 10:06:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info