[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
dombro12 wrote:
Hello
I will share my feelings about this build (flickerstrike)
I currently have 80 lvl and gear worth 2.3k c
when it comes to cleaning mobs it's super fast.
As for killing boses.
It's a drama.
Dps is low boses t16 beats about 30 sec and suddenly I have a break in attacking the flickerstrike which leads to death.
I do not know what I am doing wrong, please give me some hints

how are u struggling with t16 bosses with this gear.....? I was literary doing t16 deathless with 20ex of investment at league start. and bossing was slow with 20ex of investment. but with your current investment it's insane that a boss can take 30secs to finish off. here are some tips:
- Please get all gems in your main links to 20/20
- level up more. you are missing about double the damage you have when you are only level 80 and not 93+
- make sure to deploy both totems at bosses and use vaal haste for insane burst of damage.
- I don't see u using vaal haste in your setup. that's not a good idea. it grants so much dps at bosses, especially when build isn't maxed-out which means u need all the dps u can get.
- if you are struggling to sustain frenzies on bosses, try using Swift affliction too along side less duration support till you be able to get awakened multistrike if you will ever aim for it.
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
attronach wrote:

aspect - 25%

No reservation from chest?

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
attronach wrote:
aspect - 25%
How this can work? I haven't free Pride with Aul's amulet.

aspect reserves no mana if you r using farrul's fur...

Mea culpa guys!

Thnx for patience with me :)
"
Juantxuu wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Juantxuu wrote:
Been improving quite a lot, i transitioned kinda ok from slayer to this build but im still using cyclone. Gonna test flicker later!

that reminds me, why regular fliker tho? Its 20%Q doesnt give us nothing since frenzy charge on hits is useless (they are already 100% up and running because of farrul's fur)

Anomalous Flicker Strike (0–60)% increased Cooldown Recovery
Divergent Flicker Strike (0–20)% increased teleport range

Maybe any of the alternate quality is better?

it's not useless. it actually helps. cause uptime is still not 100% from farrul's alone as u might still run out. I would say that Anomalous flicker might be better tbh. I didn't test it yet. Aspect gives u maximum frenzy charges every 4 secs, and flicker has an innate chance to generate frenzies. but still sometimes in between those 4 secs, there is a very small chance to run out of frenzies. so I would say both normal flicker or Anom flicker are the way to go.

60% increased cooldown recovery seems huge to me, but i doubt i can sustain that more spam of the skill (dont have any rings with -manacost because im running cyclone atm) gonna test it tonight althought im not the best person to test it lol

just fucking around with regular flicker and doing some testing.. i feel dmg is lacking quite a lot.. i know tooltip dps is shit but went from cyclone 120k dmg to flicker 20k using almost the same gems wtf

OMFG just tested it with a lvl 1 gem its so fucking fast now man this is so much funnn just wrecked a thicc ass metamorph into piecessss }

ty blazerrrrrr :)
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Last edited by Juantxuu on Oct 25, 2020, 1:52:51 AM
"
Juantxuu wrote:

OMFG its so fucking fast now man this is so much funnn just wrecked a thicc ass metamorph into piecessss }

Good to hear :D what did u end up using? anom flicker? or normal?
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Juantxuu wrote:

OMFG its so fucking fast now man this is so much funnn just wrecked a thicc ass metamorph into piecessss }

Im testing anom flicker its crazy, but again im not the right person to fully test it since my build is still work in progress i cant sustain it like i should

Last edited by Juantxuu on Oct 25, 2020, 2:34:12 AM
"
Juantxuu wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Juantxuu wrote:

Im testing anom flicker its crazy, but again im not the right person to try it since my build is still work in progress i cant sustain it like i should

yea, I just tested it 20/23. it's better than normal one.
"
Blazer780 wrote:

cool! im glad i have contributed a little something to this amazing build lol

quick question: do you swap melee splash for bosses?
or it just doesnt matter once you reach certain dps.

im pretty mediocre atm only 2M but still have to lvl up the gems so idk.. god i wish i could fit all of them we need a 10L hahaha

i know you said this can work on cyclone but flicker feels so much good all around with its DBZ godspeed lol also im sure i do hit bosses harder now, its day and night.

Last edited by Juantxuu on Oct 25, 2020, 3:33:31 AM
"
Juantxuu wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

cool! im glad i have contributed a little something to this amazing build lol

quick question: do you swap melee splash for bosses?
or it just doesnt matter once you reach certain dps.

im pretty mediocre atm only 2M but still have to lvl up the gems so idk.. god i wish i could fit all of them we need a 10L hahaha

i know you said this can work on cyclone but flicker feels so much good all around with its DBZ godspeed lol also im sure i do hit bosses harder now, its day and night.

once u reach a certain point of dps [15-25M DPS] it's not necessary to swap but I swap to show off when I do sirus carry service and insta phase him with 2-man party in the arena lol.
my current DPS with close combat instead of splash is 59M :D
So you switched to anom. flicker? Will test it too.

And to the topic boss damage.

Usually I do uber elder with closed eyes of my other chars but I was super scared cause of the flicker mechanic. I was scared that I cannot do the bosses cause I cannot put my self into a good position with flicker. The same with sirus.

I used carrys just to not loose the currency of those encounters. And my gear was really good at that point.

At some point I just tried them. And.. yea lol.

Uber Elder instant phase. No worry about anything. No time for degen on ground. Same with Sirus and thats just with brutality instant of close combat.

With decent gear, lvl and 20/20+ gems you make so much dmg.. thats super sick.

There are only two negative points for that build... no good mtx for flicker or like heralds... and some people get motion sick ^^
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 25, 2020, 5:58:17 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
So you switched to anom. flicker? Will test it too.

And to the topic boss damage.

Usually I do uber elder with closed eyes of my other chars but I was super scared cause of the flicker mechanic. I was scared that I cannot do the bosses cause I cannot put my self into a good position with flicker. The same with sirus.

I used carrys just to not loose the currency of those encounters. And my gear was really good at that point.

At some point I just tried them. And.. yea lol.

Uber Elder instant phase. No worry about anything. No time for degen on ground. Same with Sirus and thats just with brutality instant of close combat.

With decent gear, lvl and 20/20+ gems you make so much dmg.. thats super sick.

There are only two negative points for that build... no good mtx for flicker or like heralds... and some people get motion sick ^^

yes. I've reached the point where I can insta phase sirus a8 with 2-man party and even kill him farily fast with 3-man in party lol. There is a decent MTX for flicker but I can't remember what was it called. the one tha makes it green or something lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info