[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
wengfrecrixs wrote:

I am still very far from affording a good paradoxica , should i 30 % quality my current scaeva or is it a trash tier ?

yes make it 30% till u be able to afford better weap
Divergent dread banner 5% chance to impale

Anomalous impale support 10% chance to impale

These two alternate quality gems bring our impale chance to 95 with very little investment. Combine these two gems with 1 5% talent point caps us at 100% impale.

Instead of purchasing a mirror tier double watchers eye with Impale chance or a 30+ ex paradoxica with chance to impale, by simply moving these two talent points down and picking up 1 5% chance to impale node caps our impale at 100% with those two alternate quality supports. I’ve been playing around with it for a while, and it works out really well.

https://imgur.com/gallery/US0gboG
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Divergent dread banner 5% chance to impale

Anomalous impale support 10% chance to impale

These two alternate quality gems bring our impale chance to 95 with very little investment. Combine these two gems with 1 5% talent point caps us at 100% impale.

Instead of purchasing a mirror tier double watchers eye with Impale chance or a 30+ ex paradoxica with chance to impale, by simply moving these two talent points down and picking up 1 5% chance to impale node caps our impale at 100% with those two alternate quality supports. I’ve been playing around with it for a while, and it works out really well.

https://imgur.com/gallery/US0gboG

the idea with watchers eye is, that you safe a lot of talent points and invest in more dps
I get that blaze, just maybe wondering if you could add something to that effect to your budget section. Us poor boys need some guidance LOL
"
Virel_360 wrote:
I get that blaze, just maybe wondering if you could add something to that effect to your budget section. Us poor boys need some guidance LOL

I find it hard to understand your sentence lol. what do u mean?
Possibly adding a section to your budget guide about capping impale chance cheap and non skill point heavy without dropping a mirror on a double watchers eye.

With just two alternate quality gems that we already use and one skill points it saves lots and lots of exalt’s for a budget version.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Oct 24, 2020, 1:10:31 PM
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Possibly adding a section to your budget guide about capping impale chance cheap and non skill point heavy without dropping a mirror on a double watchers eye.

With just two alternate quality gems that we already use and one skill points it saves lots and lots of exalt’s for a budget version.

wait what? what are you guys talking about lol. capping impale chance literary is free..... WTH? xD xD xD you don't need watcher's eye xD
here:
40% from impale support
20% from forceful skewering cluster on tree
20% from swift skewering cluster on tree (taking left path for more impale effect)
20% from dread banner

TOTAL:100% chance to impale. so you don't even need all the alt quality gems and all this xD

AND YOU NEED TO TAKE at least one impale cluster from tree if not both for more impale effect.... it's really important to try to stack as much impale effect as you can.
"
Blazer780 wrote:

here, I convereted my last version of flicker to cyclone for you.https://pastebin.com/6cMKHa0E

Thnx a lot!

I hope this will be enough for casual like me.
First of all I have to get to lvl where can wear rings with -mana, because now I can't sustain with cyclone.
Give give me wrong, I love the build . You did a really great job I don’t mean to sound argumentative or combative.

Maybe I’m not explaining myself well enough, whatever build you keep mentioning that you needed impale chance on the paradoxica doesn’t need impale chance on the paradoxica if you swap to the two alternate quality gems I mentioned earlier dread theater and impale support, those 2 and one point will remove the need for the impale chance to be on the paradoxica. Thus reducing the cost of a good weapon. That’s the point I was trying to make. I hope you understand LOL.

I don’t understand how you can’t understand what I’m saying when you keep mentioning in several post that you need to get impale chance on the paradoxica this is just a simple cheap way to get around that for now.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Townerr wrote:
Hey man i've just made the switch over to this build and it's pretty fun so far.
I have what seems like quite a dumb question but I see you specify getting Aspect of the Cat on gloves, is that actually an important factor? As I have it on boots lol.

Also is there anyway you could give me a potential "upgrade order" based on my current gear. Not sure whether my foil is better than a paradoxia etc. Also I do not have an impale watchers eye.

Thanks in advance mate :D

it's ok to have it either on boots or gloves :D so no worries.
watcher's eye with 2 additional impale should be your next goal. as for the sword I can't see the pdps and too lazy to calculate it lol but a very well rolled paradoxica is equal to ~540pdps sword with 2 attack speed and 6.6+ crit.
also, you really need accuracy on your gear. x2 t1 if you are not planning to invest points in accuracy. you have only 1 low tier accuracy mod on gloves.

I do have 3 nodes on the tree into accuracy and res (on your level 96 budget tree)
I have put 3 points into swift skewering which takes my chance to impale up to 110% (80% without) was wondering if it was worth it or to just go into life nodes and stick with 80%. (Not alot of currency so finding it difficult to get an impale watchers eye/good sword). I play in STD on this character so everything's mega expensive lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info