[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Shockalot wrote:
Hey Blazer, Just wanted to say that this guide is Epic my man.

2 questions do you craft your own Rings? Getting those Steel Rings with required Stats is a real hard thing to achieve.
Also do you reckon Frenetic is better than Panopticon for Annointment?
Just purely based on up time on the Totems?

Also getting a Timeless jewel that's good is a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

Pastebin is mainly showing off because 1st build i am actually happy with in a long time =)

https://pastebin.com/Kv3ZY8EJ

I crafted one of the rings, other one I bought. and both of them are really hard to craft, but the steel ring is supremely harder to craft xD more like impossible.

and yes, frenetic is actually more stable and balanced than Panopticon. cause totems uptime is only @bosses.

Glad you are happy with the build :D wish you best of luck in your path of upgrades lol.
Last try.

Is there anyone running this build with Cyclone who can give me PoB link with all on place? I mean equip like Flicker variant but 'forged' for Cyclone with modified final passive tree?

Thnx.
"
attronach wrote:
Last try.

Is there anyone running this build with Cyclone who can give me PoB link with all on place? I mean equip like Flicker variant but 'forged' for Cyclone with modified final passive tree?

Thnx.

here, I convereted my last version of flicker to cyclone for you. just a warning though, to achieve this kind of dps and get similar setup, it will be super expensive. cheaper than flicker though cause no awakened multistrike. you probably won't be able to get similar jewelries though so I suggest dropping Aul's uprising and getting a rare amulet with:
t1 accuracy
t1-3 phys damage
t1-2 crit multi
t1-2 life
and craft -3 mana cost on it, then anoint Frenetic then manage your rings accordingly.
and if go this route, drop the 2 additional auras which were Herald of purity and skitterbots

https://pastebin.com/6cMKHa0E
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 24, 2020, 3:15:23 AM

This is good dps weapon? i buy it for 300c

Last edited by dombro12 on Oct 24, 2020, 7:09:12 AM
"
dombro12 wrote:

This is good dps weapon? i buy it for 300c

it's decent.
Well weapon is very expensive due prices like 50 ex min to get better :D
"
dombro12 wrote:
Well weapon is very expensive due prices like 50 ex min to get better :D

yea i know, it's ok. you can keep using the weap u got for now.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
WicHKinG wrote:
I can't find anything about Auras in the FaQ. Having a lot of fun with this build and spent quite a bit of currency on it. How am I able to use more than three auras? I'm always using pride, flesh and stone and aspect of the cat. I have 799 max mana currently and am running enlighten level 4 with the auras which brings my mana down to 247. I have 79% reduced mana (because of flesh and stone not working with enlighten) so I could use precision which reserves 167 mana. if i do that I have 80 mana left and my flicker strike costs 40 so it's not really working (couldn't get -9 mana cost on all jewelry).

Any tips much appreciated!

What i also just noticed, is that Flesh and Stone isn't effected by enlighten. It keeps the 25% reserved mana, whereas pride is at 44%. How does that work?

original version uses 4 auras not 3. you must use dread banner too. switching to the 7-auras setup is a pain lol. I suggest you just stay with 3 and use a powerful amulet. but if u wanted to switch to 7-auras setup, there will be changes in nearly all the items u r using. the rings, probably the gloves, and the amulet itself. you can check my latest setup for some insight. the core of this switch is Aul's uprising with pride reserves no mana mod.

plus, you are doing it very wrong xD I didn't see u mentioning dread banner... is it possible u r not USING it???? and if u use precision, u should leave it at lvl 1 only. and not any higher. also, flesh and stone+maim works just fine with enlighten....
40 mana cost for flicker is decent as long as u have %phys leeched as mana mod on one of your rare pieces/jewelries. and you should have about 100 unreserved mana if u r doing it right...

as for your last question, maim increases flesh and stone mana reservation but enlighten negates this increase.

thanks a lot! I'm using dread banner now with precision on level 1. One more request: could you maybe help me and take a quick look at my gear and maybe give me some tips? I know I still have lots of levels to go and especially gems, but I am nowhere close to the damage I should have i think. Would be awesome, thanks!

I am still very far from affording a good paradoxica , should i 30 % quality my current scaeva or is it a trash tier ?
"
WicHKinG wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
WicHKinG wrote:
I can't find anything about Auras in the FaQ. Having a lot of fun with this build and spent quite a bit of currency on it. How am I able to use more than three auras? I'm always using pride, flesh and stone and aspect of the cat. I have 799 max mana currently and am running enlighten level 4 with the auras which brings my mana down to 247. I have 79% reduced mana (because of flesh and stone not working with enlighten) so I could use precision which reserves 167 mana. if i do that I have 80 mana left and my flicker strike costs 40 so it's not really working (couldn't get -9 mana cost on all jewelry).

Any tips much appreciated!

What i also just noticed, is that Flesh and Stone isn't effected by enlighten. It keeps the 25% reserved mana, whereas pride is at 44%. How does that work?

original version uses 4 auras not 3. you must use dread banner too. switching to the 7-auras setup is a pain lol. I suggest you just stay with 3 and use a powerful amulet. but if u wanted to switch to 7-auras setup, there will be changes in nearly all the items u r using. the rings, probably the gloves, and the amulet itself. you can check my latest setup for some insight. the core of this switch is Aul's uprising with pride reserves no mana mod.

plus, you are doing it very wrong xD I didn't see u mentioning dread banner... is it possible u r not USING it???? and if u use precision, u should leave it at lvl 1 only. and not any higher. also, flesh and stone+maim works just fine with enlighten....
40 mana cost for flicker is decent as long as u have %phys leeched as mana mod on one of your rare pieces/jewelries. and you should have about 100 unreserved mana if u r doing it right...

as for your last question, maim increases flesh and stone mana reservation but enlighten negates this increase.

thanks a lot! I'm using dread banner now with precision on level 1. One more request: could you maybe help me and take a quick look at my gear and maybe give me some tips? I know I still have lots of levels to go and especially gems, but I am nowhere close to the damage I should have i think. Would be awesome, thanks!

everything looks decent to me but there are lots of room for upgrades.
- first of all you need to make less duration support in a solo socket unlinked to others.
- you can upgrade your jewelries with better ones that have accuracy and more damage mods like flat phys, crit multi, assassins' mark on hit
- get a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales if u can afford one.
- make sure your tree is optimal and that u r following the right pathing to all nodes.
- your gems levels are just so low and no quality. that's the first thing u should be concerned about. I mean if you got all this gear, why didn't u buy all your gems 20 20? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info