[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

Where should i focus on an upgrade. could have a better weapon ofcourse

right now 4600 life seems not so good.

also dont have a watchers eye... to expensive
i should level to 95 to get the jewelslot up in the middle but feeling way to squishy to do so

focus on upgrading your flasks, awa gems, high roll abyssus if you don't have one, Unnatural instinct if u still didn't get one.

i thinks thats not the problem i have^^

i think my problems at first is that my computer is bad. sometime i ged a rollback or im standing in a group of monster and the character seems to have a lagg...

Mana is there frenzys are there.

Unnatural instinct is indeed something i dont have. just because missing 3 levels for it.

maybe i should respecc these 3 points from critcluster or so.

Last edited by Blutspakt on Oct 19, 2020, 10:38:16 AM
"
Bane__ wrote:
I'm sure im just blind, but I've looked through the guide and can't figure out why we would annoint Panopticon?

surely there is something better than increased totem damage right?

.... did you read panopticon xD? it increases the buff effect granted by your 2 totems. the damage damage gain from this node alone is insane! assuming you always use totems @bosses. it's inconsistent though mainly because you will never use totems while mapping so, you won't get that bonus huge dps in mapping but you will in bosses. for a more balanced option, you can go for Frenetic which grants +1 max frenzy charges. For my setup, Panopticon alone grants 5.7M more DPS when using my 2 totems.
"
Blutspakt wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

Where should i focus on an upgrade. could have a better weapon ofcourse

right now 4600 life seems not so good.

also dont have a watchers eye... to expensive
i should level to 95 to get the jewelslot up in the middle but feeling way to squishy to do so

focus on upgrading your flasks, awa gems, high roll abyssus if you don't have one, Unnatural instinct if u still didn't get one.

i thinks thats not the problem i have^^

i think my problems at first is that my computer is bad. sometime i ged a rollback or im standing in a group of monster and the character seems to have a lagg...

Mana is there frenzys are there.

Unnatural instinct is indeed something i dont have. just because missing 3 levels for it.

maybe i should respecc these 3 points from critcluster or so.

yes.. you should.. Unnatural instinct is very important for the build, especially to reach at least 78% block in HO. so it's important for more durability in general as you really want to be as close as possible to max block while unbuffed. And yes, weaker pc might have some problems with Flicker, although sometimes it's just a Desync or something.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

And yes, weaker pc might have some problems with Flicker, although sometimes it's just a Desync or something.

Here too. I have a very good computer. Has killed me a few times.
It's very odd. I think it is PoE not the build.
This league seems desyncie. Is that a word?
It is now.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Garulf161 wrote:
I was wondering, with how much investment should I expect to be doing like T15 or T16 100% delirious?

Can the mid-budget build already achieve something like that? Or would it take a way bigger investment?

I can't seem to recall at what budget I started doing t16 100% delirious but I think it was a bit above the mid-budget. I would say you need around 15M+ DPS on your PoB to be able to do it fine. But to be able to do it perfectly, it will take lots of investment. I can't give an accurate estimate cause I can't really remember at what point I started doing it lol.

I see... yeah, i think 15m dps might be around 100ex or something lol.

Did you ever do T19 100% delirious too?
"
Garulf161 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Garulf161 wrote:
I was wondering, with how much investment should I expect to be doing like T15 or T16 100% delirious?

Can the mid-budget build already achieve something like that? Or would it take a way bigger investment?

I can't seem to recall at what budget I started doing t16 100% delirious but I think it was a bit above the mid-budget. I would say you need around 15M+ DPS on your PoB to be able to do it fine. But to be able to do it perfectly, it will take lots of investment. I can't give an accurate estimate cause I can't really remember at what point I started doing it lol.

I see... yeah, i think 15m dps might be around 100ex or something lol.

Did you ever do T19 100% delirious too?

I did do couple of t19 100% delirious but sometimes it doesn't go well lol so build isn't 100% guaranteed to do t19 100% delirium. sometimes t19 100% deli are just too rippy. they are actually doable but Kosis in T19 is just super hard. in harvest build was actually more powerful defensively as I used to do t19 100% delirious just fine but with the loss of good boots with Elusive and the nerf to Divine flesh which made it not worth using, build lost some of its defensive layers. Also molten shell got nerfed.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 19, 2020, 11:48:59 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Spoiler

Can someone check my stuff? I'm a bit lost atm

I see you are using cyclone, if so, you should use blood and sand. it's a must. and also get an abyssus with blood and sand have 40% increased effect.
- you are using cyclone which is a channeling skill so please get x3 -3 mana cost to channeling skills on all your jewelries to be able to reserve all mana for auras.

those are the most important things you should do to fix your current setup.

OK so fun story, I was hunting a bit of delve depths which is why I have cyclone socketed lol. Normally using Flicker with AwaSplash/Close Combat and Awa Multistrike (and want the build for flicker.)
Wow.
Just got done with the acts, and don't even have my farrul's fur yet or aspect of the cat. I slotted in Flicker strike with all of the support gems into my tabula just to mess around in a T1 map to see what it felt like.

Insanity. I can't imagine it being better once i'm running aspect of the cat with farrul's. Bravo on this build. Leveling with cyclone made it smooth as butter. You single handedly prevented me from quitting this league
Got very lucky with stacked decks and here is my actual gear.

I also use the unnatural instinct jewel.
My leftover budget is aroudn 30ex.
What should i prioritize first after i get watcher eye (aiming for +2 impale only for now)?
Last edited by Scoorczybyk on Oct 19, 2020, 3:49:38 PM
Is anyobody using any gems with alternate quality?

Divergent Melee Splash is really OP, less AOE, but no penalty to damage.
(quality 23 even gives 5 More dgm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info