[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I was wondering, with how much investment should I expect to be doing like T15 or T16 100% delirious?

Can the mid-budget build already achieve something like that? Or would it take a way bigger investment?
"
Garulf161 wrote:
I was wondering, with how much investment should I expect to be doing like T15 or T16 100% delirious?

Can the mid-budget build already achieve something like that? Or would it take a way bigger investment?

I can't seem to recall at what budget I started doing t16 100% delirious but I think it was a bit above the mid-budget. I would say you need around 15M+ DPS on your PoB to be able to do it fine. But to be able to do it perfectly, it will take lots of investment. I can't give an accurate estimate cause I can't really remember at what point I started doing it lol.
Blazer?

Could you... make a guide on how to farm currency?
I've been struggling for days just to get the awa multi and at this point the whole existence of the character is a brickwall by itself, I have NO idea how to get enough currency to progress the build further...
How do you actually farm up the shitloads of money you pumped into your build? :X
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Blazer?

Could you... make a guide on how to farm currency?
I've been struggling for days just to get the awa multi and at this point the whole existence of the character is a brickwall by itself, I have NO idea how to get enough currency to progress the build further...
How do you actually farm up the shitloads of money you pumped into your build? :X

sry this is the only guide I made and i'm not planning to make any other guides atm. Plus I wouldn't even consider myself among the fastest farmers in the game, there are others who can gain at least triple my farm in same duration lol. there are tons of farming guides on youtube, you can go and check couple of them out. but to be honest, it all comes to experience.
- you should have tons of knowledge about what's good and what's bad in the game
- tons of knowledge about crafting and what are the meta items
- tons of knowledge about what mods are good and what mods are bad and for what builds
- lots of knowledge about what are the current best places to farm in a league and how to abuse them when you can.
- I've played the game for more than 6 years now with about ~7k hours total so I pretty much know my way around every league. I really suggest just playing the game for fun and learn slowly otherwise you will feel so lost and be so stressed and that you can't do anything in your game. It takes time to learn, especially in such game with so so many variables to understand.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 19, 2020, 3:48:59 AM
Hey bro it's me Again !

I made some change to my build accordingly to you FAQ. It seems like i still have some issues :/

Here are my items, what do think is the most important to focus on right now ?

Thanks again for all the time you take to answer to everybody :)

Have a nice day !
Dear sir.
Based on your current tree and gear.
I see that your only source chance of impale is from the jewel eye watcher.. is it correct or did i miss something?

If it is only from eye watcher. does the 20% chance to implace the jewel give is enough?

Idk the rationale behind impale chance. should we aim high? or just have 20% is enough
"
adrien5656 wrote:
Hey bro it's me Again !

I made some change to my build accordingly to you FAQ. It seems like i still have some issues :/

Here are my items, what do think is the most important to focus on right now ?

Thanks again for all the time you take to answer to everybody :)

Have a nice day !

what issues are you having? as for upgrades, you can try to get a better paradoxica, and also try to get awakened gems. maybe also replace the mark of the elder ring with a good steel ring with flat phys, life, res, -9 mana cost.
"
sedeat01 wrote:
Dear sir.
I see that your only source chance of impale is from the jewel eye watcher.. is it correct or did i miss something?

If it is only from eye watcher. does the 20% chance to implace the jewel give is enough?

Idk the rationale behind impale chance. should we aim high? or just have 20% is enough

no... so many sources of impale chance to reach 100% is a must
- watcher's eye
- forceful skewerking
- paradoxica with impale chance
- Swift skewering
- Dead Banner
- Impale support

there are many sources to gain 100% chance to impale as listed above. you don't need to use all of them. just enough to manage to get to 100% chance.
Thanks for the response !

I have 2 issues : i a bit short in term of mana (seems the -9 mana cost would help) and my bossing seems really slow.

For now i will look a better sword + ring and awakened gems.

Should i focus on jewels after i'am done with that ? =)

ALso do you think my build is ok in terms of gems / spells ? it seems like you often changed them in your guide and iam not sure i got the best set.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sedeat01 wrote:
Dear sir.

no... so many sources of impale chance to reach 100% is a must
- watcher's eye
- forceful skewerking
- paradoxica with impale chance
- Swift skewering
- Dead Banner
- Impale support

there are many sources to gain 100% chance to impale as listed above. you don't need to use all of them. just enough to manage to get to 100% chance.

Thank you sir for the reply. Sorry for the oversight.

Can i safely assume because i get 40% from gem. i need get another 60% from otehr source to reach 100?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info