[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
One_Dog wrote:

Any thoughts on where I Can improve next? I have about 600C currently. I am not sure what to invest in next.

https://pastebin.com/yQH8uvqr

save up for watcher's eye with 2 additional impales and Bottled Faith

I will hold out for that then thanks.
Hey, really nice build, cleared everything with a few deaths last night since I still need some heavy upg's, I have a weird and probably stupid question though, why is replica farrul an upgrade? I understand we gain Onslaught instead of phasing, but how do we start generating power charges? Atm my farrul refreshes power and frenzy charges, but replica refreshes frenzy and endurance.. I don't really see any way for us to generate power charges besides farruls fur, can someone explain to me?
"
bathristowow wrote:
Hey, really nice build, cleared everything with a few deaths last night since I still need some heavy upg's, I have a weird and probably stupid question though, why is replica farrul an upgrade? I understand we gain Onslaught instead of phasing, but how do we start generating power charges? Atm my farrul refreshes power and frenzy charges, but replica refreshes frenzy and endurance.. I don't really see any way for us to generate power charges besides farruls fur, can someone explain to me?

I did not say it's an upgrade from Normal farrul's, but it's just better. cause we no only gain onslaught instead of phasing which makes up for the loss of power charges, but we also get 4 permanent endurance charges (assuming to take 1 node on the tree for +1) which grants us huge durability, regan, ele res. So it's better by a noticable margin. but both farrul's work just fine for the build.
as for how to generate power charges while using replica, the answer is in assassin's mark ring which will keep you at 3 power charges as long as u r mapping but they will begun @bosses.

sitting on 31.7m shaper dps with rutheless support for splash
"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

sitting on 31.7m shaper dps with rutheless support for splash

gj buddy! keep it going.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
bathristowow wrote:

I did not say it's an upgrade from Normal farrul's, but it's just better. cause we no only gain onslaught instead of phasing which makes up for the loss of power charges, but we also get 4 permanent endurance charges (assuming to take 1 node on the tree for +1) which grants us huge durability, regan, ele res. So it's better by a noticable margin. but both farrul's work just fine for the build.
as for how to generate power charges while using replica, the answer is in assassin's mark ring which will keep you at 3 power charges as long as u r mapping but they will begun @bosses.

Thx for the fast response bro, I understand now, replica is just more tankiness, I tried out the flicker and its really nice but sadly I have a hard time finding the crafts for the ring and my mana goes to 0 sometimes and it's really annoying, so I went back to cyclone but will transition as soon as I find the crafts xD good luck and Thx again
The farrul choice is just a personal preference in my opinion.

I stay on the normal one cause we genereate enduracnce charges on kill anyways and through a decent rolled abyss jewel you can gain onslaught on kill too. And for me I just want to have perma power charges up instead of endurances charges on a boss.
"
bathristowow wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
bathristowow wrote:

Thx for the fast response bro, I understand now, replica is just more tankiness, I tried out the flicker and its really nice but sadly I have a hard time finding the crafts for the ring and my mana goes to 0 sometimes and it's really annoying, so I went back to cyclone but will transition as soon as I find the crafts xD good luck and Thx again

i've the -9 mana crafts if u need it, msg me ingame.
Oh and fiannaly I deviened this beauty to nearly perfect.. with dread banner at lvl 21 I dont need the 20% impale chance ;P

"
Mekrat wrote:
Oh and fiannaly I deviened this beauty to nearly perfect.. with dread banner at lvl 21 I dont need the 20% impale chance ;P

very nice paradoxica, one of the best in the game indeed :D and you don't need banner lvl 21 nor 20% on para to reach 100% xD. u need dread lvl 20 and 18% on para.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info