[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
adrien5656 wrote:
Thanks for the response !

I have 2 issues : i a bit short in term of mana (seems the -9 mana cost would help) and my bossing seems really slow.

For now i will look a better sword + ring and awakened gems.

Should i focus on jewels after i'am done with that ? =)

ALso do you think my build is ok in terms of gems / spells ? it seems like you often changed them in your guide and iam not sure i got the best set.

yes u should aim for jewels after that. especially Unnatural instinct if you don't have one yet. then watcher's eye with 2 additional impales. actually if you don't have those yet, they should be your first upgrades even before weapon and awa gems xD

and you should have at least x2 -9 mana cost on jewlries.

here are some stuff that can boost your dps like crazy:
- bottled faith
- watcher's eye with 2 additional impales
- better weapon

try to get these 3 things above asap and u will notice a big difference.
"
sedeat01 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sedeat01 wrote:
Dear sir.
Based on your current tree and gear.
I see that your only source chance of impale is from the jewel eye watcher.. is it correct or did i miss something?

If it is only from eye watcher. does the 20% chance to implace the jewel give is enough?

Idk the rationale behind impale chance. should we aim high? or just have 20% is enough

no... so many sources of impale chance to reach 100% is a must
- watcher's eye
- forceful skewerking
- paradoxica with impale chance
- Swift skewering
- Dead Banner
- Impale support

there are many sources to gain 100% chance to impale as listed above. you don't need to use all of them. just enough to manage to get to 100% chance.

Thank you sir for the reply. Sorry for the oversight.

Can i safely assume because i get 40% from gem. i need get another 60% from otehr source to reach 100?

yes
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
adrien5656 wrote:
Thanks for the response !

I have 2 issues : i a bit short in term of mana (seems the -9 mana cost would help) and my bossing seems really slow.

For now i will look a better sword + ring and awakened gems.

Should i focus on jewels after i'am done with that ? =)

ALso do you think my build is ok in terms of gems / spells ? it seems like you often changed them in your guide and iam not sure i got the best set.

yes u should aim for jewels after that. especially Unnatural instinct if you don't have one yet. then watcher's eye with 2 additional impales. actually if you don't have those yet, they should be your first upgrades even before weapon and awa gems xD

and you should have at least x2 -9 mana cost on jewlries.

here are some stuff that can boost your dps like crazy:
- bottled faith
- watcher's eye with 2 additional impales
- better weapon

try to get these 3 things above asap and u will notice a big difference.

Thank you so much for the responses, i'll keep you updated about the result.

Have a nice day !
Spoiler

Can someone check my stuff? I'm a bit lost atm
"
Ravensfang wrote:
Spoiler

Can someone check my stuff? I'm a bit lost atm

I see you are using cyclone, if so, you should use blood and sand. it's a must. and also get an abyssus with blood and sand have 40% increased effect.
- you are using cyclone which is a channeling skill so please get x3 -3 mana cost to channeling skills on all your jewelries to be able to reserve all mana for auras.

those are the most important things you should do to fix your current setup.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
hyperini wrote:
Yo Blazer with your curent setup which passives would you have gone for at lvl 100? Divine flesh maybe worh getting atmax lvl with 80% chaos res?

uhh, don't know about divine flesh anymore I actually love my Lethal pride lol and Don't wanna replace it. so maybe go for a megalomaniac mid cluster jewel at the socket in the very bottom of the tree.

Oh nice, what are the notables to look for on megaloaniac?
"
hyperini wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
hyperini wrote:
Yo Blazer with your curent setup which passives would you have gone for at lvl 100? Divine flesh maybe worh getting atmax lvl with 80% chaos res?

uhh, don't know about divine flesh anymore I actually love my Lethal pride lol and Don't wanna replace it. so maybe go for a megalomaniac mid cluster jewel at the socket in the very bottom of the tree.

Oh nice, what are the notables to look for on megaloaniac?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Q2oJZ23Hw
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 19, 2020, 8:16:40 AM
Why do you use Summon Skitterbots?
"
Saftsocke wrote:
Why do you use Summon Skitterbots?

for chill which actually increases our durability and for shock which grants us insane damage boost. around ~2.7M in my case.
the 7-auras setup is only for super endgame though... you don't have to follow it and you can follow any ofthe previous versions. And if you are gonna follow it, you can actually do it much cheaper if you won't be aiming for chaos res.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 19, 2020, 9:53:12 AM
I'm sure im just blind, but I've looked through the guide and can't figure out why we would annoint Panopticon?

surely there is something better than increased totem damage right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info