[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
kiany11 wrote:
Hello. Can you look up my build, please. I was wondering what should i change/buy, lacking defensive layer - 4.5k hp and lacking dps. Rougly have 3,5 mil raw boss dps. Invested aprox 60 exalts. Pob: https://pastebin.com/WpbyUGfG . Thanks in advance.

pastebins don't work anymore, but I took a quick look at your char, gear is kinda messed up.
- you have 2 aspects of cat on your gear, 1 on ring and 1 on gloves, how do you know which one u r using :)? plus less duration support is only lvl 19 with no quality so u will probably face frenzy sustain problems when facing bosses.
- Abyssus rolls are so bad same for the paradoxica.
- the accuracy you have on your gear is probably not enough to have 100% chance to hit, and that's very problematic.
- your dps is surely higher than 3.5M in PoB, you are just not checking the right stuff in configuration. I would say at least ~7M DPS with this gear.

I use aspect of the cat which has less time on description,sorry for my bad english.I need to make new ring.
Buy jewelled foil 517 pdps for replace paradoxica,i think this good.
On this time i make less duration 20/20,and level up Aura precision for accuracy rating,buy new abyssus with good rolls.
https://pastebin.com/bcgbkwn4 Pob
What do I need to buy first.
Big thanks for you answer.
Last edited by kiany11 on Oct 18, 2020, 11:50:22 AM
"

Feeling squishy sometimes too.
+2 mana gained on hit makes a noticable difference but still not optimal. the final setup that I'm using is very strong yes, but mana sustain is much harder if you don't have x2 -9 mana rings (which I actually don't have atm) so I'm using +2 mana gained on hit as a temporary solution till I figure something out. you can Use the -9 mana cost unique jewel, it will mostly solve the problem if you are using the newest setup

-8 on one ring -4 on amu and +2 mana gained as jewel.

seems edit: "much" better but far away from fluid.

Last edited by Blutspakt on Oct 18, 2020, 11:01:56 AM
Cannot sustain my Frenzy charges on boss fights. any suggestions. should i put disciple of slaughter on my amulet or take the 5th frenzy?
Other people seems no problem to sustain m i missing something. hit change is 100%. i have 4 frenzy. glowes have reduced duration 20/20 + Swift affiction. still i have those stand still and do nothing moments.
Hi bro, thank you for your amazing guide !

This is my first league ever, and i feel like i'am doing something wrong with your build.

I can packs really well but my dps on boss is quite bad.

If you have a minute, could you check my build and tell me what's wrong about it ?

Thanks in advance :)

My build : https://pastebin.com/iee9nPuL
"
kiany11 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
kiany11 wrote:
Hello. Can you look up my build, please. I was wondering what should i change/buy, lacking defensive layer - 4.5k hp and lacking dps. Rougly have 3,5 mil raw boss dps. Invested aprox 60 exalts. Pob: https://pastebin.com/WpbyUGfG . Thanks in advance.

pastebins don't work anymore, but I took a quick look at your char, gear is kinda messed up.
- you have 2 aspects of cat on your gear, 1 on ring and 1 on gloves, how do you know which one u r using :)? plus less duration support is only lvl 19 with no quality so u will probably face frenzy sustain problems when facing bosses.
- Abyssus rolls are so bad same for the paradoxica.
- the accuracy you have on your gear is probably not enough to have 100% chance to hit, and that's very problematic.
- your dps is surely higher than 3.5M in PoB, you are just not checking the right stuff in configuration. I would say at least ~7M DPS with this gear.

I use aspect of the cat which has less time on description,sorry for my bad english.I need to make new ring.
Buy jewelled foil 517 pdps for replace paradoxica,i think this good.
On this time i make less duration 20/20,and level up Aura precision for accuracy rating,buy new abyssus with good rolls.
https://pastebin.com/bcgbkwn4 Pob
What do I need to buy first.
Big thanks for you answer.

you can't level precision.. it has to stay lvl 1 otherwise u will face mana issues. and a sowrd upgrade will be the best upgrade you can do now. then comes the other stuff.
"
_Covenant__ wrote:
Cannot sustain my Frenzy charges on boss fights. any suggestions. should i put disciple of slaughter on my amulet or take the 5th frenzy?
Other people seems no problem to sustain m i missing something. hit change is 100%. i have 4 frenzy. glowes have reduced duration 20/20 + Swift affiction. still i have those stand still and do nothing moments.

first of all, use a sulpher flask instead of the Onslaught flask u r using cause armour grants onslaught anyway. as for frenzy sustain , I can't see anything wrong with your gear so it's weird that U can't sustain frenzies with your current setup...
"
adrien5656 wrote:

This is my first league ever, and i feel like i'am doing something wrong with your build.

If you have a minute, could you check my build and tell me what's wrong about it ?

I really can't check Pastebins anymore and I literary left all the important info about how to make the build better in the FaQ section, so if you feel like you lack dps, please go to FaQ section and see "why my dps isn't high" section. it has everything there about how to get good dps. see what you are missing from there then fix it.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
adrien5656 wrote:

I really can't check Pastebins anymore and I literary left all the important info about how to make the build better in the FaQ section, so if you feel like you lack dps, please go to FaQ section and see "why my dps isn't high" section. it has everything there about how to get good dps. see what you are missing from there then fix it.

Thank you for ur response buddy, sadly i already went throught your faq several times.
Since i'am a complete beginner, i have trouble to adapt and change my build be become efficient.
How could i possibly link you my build so you can help me if you have time ?

If you don't that's ok, thanks for your time !

Keep upo the good work =)

Where should i focus on an upgrade. could have a better weapon ofcourse

right now 4600 life seems not so good.

also dont have a watchers eye... to expensive
i should level to 95 to get the jewelslot up in the middle but feeling way to squishy to do so
"
Blazer780 wrote:

:D man believe me it makes all the difference in the world lol. I tried and I know. 79% block is just OP. if it got reduced to ~30%. literary the whole build is useless lol. 40% reduced block chance is deadly for this build especially against bosses who hit hard like Drox, Mino, Phoenix, Hydra, Chimera, etc. you will at least die once from them if the map has the 40% reduced block mod. you can check in your Pob you EHP against phys hits with 30% block and with 79% block :) and see the difference under the calculation tab.

Well I really don't doubt that it's a huge difference. I am feeling it while mapping. Pretty invincible there. Just help me understand the mechanic :D
My pretty wild guess is that it's a mixture of high phys damage on my char + low dps which amplifies chance of getting hit really hard.

Can anyone tell me how to improve my shit really quickly (cheaply)? I am thinking about -9 mana on an amulet + Level 4 enlighten first because it seems I am running low on mana on bosses. But then i don't really know. Paradoxica >190 dps is really expensive.. like 15-20 ex min :(
Last edited by rolfdafiftynine on Oct 18, 2020, 1:55:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info