[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
Could some'one check my tree and tell what to rechange ofc if you have some time. https://pastebin.com/X8TjGSyy
I dont know if i'm looking right but it shows me only 5m dps or i'm looking wrong and didint calculate something

Pastebins are no longer working xd so please everyone stop posting them lol
Edit: Ok weird yours is actually working, but I'm sorry I don't check Pastebins anymore. hope someone has the time the check it.

I know blazer that you dont check pastebin's so hoping someone els could check it and tell what i did wrong in there. ;)
First time playing a Flicker build and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm currently wanting to push Heists safely and do juiced Delirium maps. I recently regeared to cap Chaos res and use Divine Flesh but I feel I should drop Divine Flesh and try to put more damage somewhere as that feels the most lacking. Anyone have any recommendations? My budget isn't the greatest right now but just seeing if someone more experienced has any input. :)

I started to run Precision but I can feel the mana difference. Alternatively, I can drop Divine Flesh to allocate more Accuracy (maybe through Intuitive Leap on the right side) and not use Precision for now until I get an Enlighten 4.

Last edited by Phont on Oct 17, 2020, 7:51:47 PM
"
Phont wrote:
First time playing a Flicker build and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm currently wanting to push Heists safely and do juiced Delirium maps. I recently regeared to cap Chaos res and use Divine Flesh but I feel I should drop Divine Flesh and try to put more damage somewhere as that feels the most lacking. Anyone have any recommendations? My budget isn't the greatest right now but just seeing if someone more experienced has any input. :)

I started to run Precision but I can feel the mana difference. Alternatively, I can drop Divine Flesh to allocate more Accuracy (maybe through Intuitive Leap on the right side) and not use Precision for now until I get an Enlighten 4.

First of all unconect less duration in gloves.
Its totaly wrong as it is right now :)
It's still reducing the duration of Aspect of the Cat but I unlinked it anyways.
Hi OP, if i am going to use your second last build, are the gem links still optimal? Considered Aul is not using for no mana pride, i am not playing on this server so getting one of those god roll rings are even more impossible to me. And can i also know your skill keybind setup? I am quite new to this game and not quite used to builds with no CoC or CoD
"
Phont wrote:
It's still reducing the duration of Aspect of the Cat but I unlinked it anyways.

It also reducing your blood rage if you are linking it
i feel like the curse "assasins mark" on ring feels pointless.

against bosses you wont get powercharges

did some maps and i didnt have the buff very often.

its just for the crit multi?
"
konkon999 wrote:
Hi OP, if i am going to use your second last build, are the gem links still optimal? Considered Aul is not using for no mana pride, i am not playing on this server so getting one of those god roll rings are even more impossible to me. And can i also know your skill keybind setup? I am quite new to this game and not quite used to builds with no CoC or CoD

yes the gem setup in the version before tha latest one is still optimal. as for my key binds:
Flicker - Right click
Vaal Molten shell - Middle click (wheel)
Normal Molten shell - Left click
Dash - Q
the 2 totems - W and E
Blood rage - R
Flesh and Stone - T
Vaal AW - Ctrl+Q
Vaal Haste - Ctrl+W

that's all, and make sure you have all your auras activated, they don't have to be keybound.
"
Blutspakt wrote:
i feel like the curse "assasins mark" on ring feels pointless.

against bosses you wont get powercharges

did some maps and i didnt have the buff very often.

its just for the crit multi?

even without power charges, the DPS gain from the crit effects (chance and multi) is very very good to pass... I really can't see myself playing without one lol.
Looked through the guide and didn't see any PANTHEON. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST FOR pNATHEON?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info