[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Btw this build has a very big problem.

I really love it but I miss my herald animation or the mtx for heralds.

So sad that we cannot have such nice mtxs for the active skills :(
"
Mekrat wrote:
Btw this build has a very big problem.

I really love it but I miss my herald animation or the mtx for heralds.

So sad that we cannot have such nice mtxs for the active skills :(

xD

Very much loving this build of Flicker Strike. I love the skill and always do it at least once per league, but this one has made me continue to want to play Flicker the whole league!
Currently at about 15mil PoB dps and I was able to do my first A8 Sirus! Very much satisfied with where I'm at at the moment, only thing I would need would be a timeless jewel with a good roll / get Chaos Res capped and a Bottled Faith.
LOOOOOOVE this build. I want to thank you.

I personally always loved Flicker Strike, but the builds were always too untanky and stuff, because I love the really beefy big bois with like 1 mil dps, but literally unkillable.

This build surprised me very much. It has decent DPS (got like 9 mil pob dps) and is tanky enough.

I went so far and got a Explodi chest with frenzy charge on hit. It's fine for single target (with 30% chance to gain frenzy on hit) but obliterates maps. The only problem is the start of the fight, when you start at zero frenzy charges. But in mapping, you can go into boss room with 5 frenzys.
For endgame bosses I still use Farrul's Fur.

I did literally all content with it. Even Uber elder was no problem.

Current Gear

"
Laeuft wrote:

I personally always loved Flicker Strike, but the builds were always too untanky and stuff, because I love the really beefy big bois with like 1 mil dps, but literally unkillable.

This build surprised me very much. It has decent DPS (got like 9 mil pob dps) and is tanky enough.

I went so far and got a Explodi chest with frenzy charge on hit. It's fine for single target (with 30% chance to gain frenzy on hit) but obliterates maps. The only problem is the start of the fight, when you start at zero frenzy charges. But in mapping, you can go into boss room with 5 frenzys.

Current Gear

very glad you are enjoying the build. but 9M dps is far from this build's max potential. personally, I've 24.2M dps with melee splash and 38M DPS with close combat atm.
I'm assuming divergent close combat is stronger than base close combat?

Base gives 10% incr damage
Divergent gives 20% incr damage to close range enemies, however it doesn't show on PoB. Tried to manually adjust the range and it wouldn't change anything, so was just wondering.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Laeuft wrote:

Current Gear

very glad you are enjoying the build. but 9M dps is far from this build's max potential. personally, I've 24.2M dps with melee splash and 38M DPS with close combat atm.

Bought Awakened Melee Physical now. 11m dps now, and 15 with Fortify and 18m with close combat. Awa Multistrike would give me like 2m dps, but its 60 ex, so it'll take a while. But that's about it, what I can do. Maybe a better weapon.
What does your Lethal Pride do?
"
Why Am I running out of frenzies while using flicker on bosses?
here are some notes to prevent that:
-make sure you use farurl's fur 6L when using flicker because that's our main source of getting frenzy charges.
-Make sure you have aspect of the cat on gloves and put 20/20 less duration support with it
-[Optional] you can also put Swift Affliction lvl 1 on your gloves in a separate link for further reduced duration of aspect of the cat! this will help a lot with sustain.
-Make sure to at least pick up 1 maximum frenzy node from the tree.
-While fighting bosses, don't spam click flicker strike. just hold the button and let the magic happen.

Hey, I'm pretty deep into this build now and I'm still running into issues sustaining frenzy charges vs single targets. I figured all along it was maybe because I was only at 96% (100% now) accuracy or 4 frenzy charges (5 now w/ Frenetic).

The only thing I haven't tried above is Swift Affliction on gloves (maybe I should?). The one other thing I can think of is that I don't have Awakened Multistrike yet?

Not sure what else I could be missing at this point?
"
shadowrs wrote:
I'm assuming divergent close combat is stronger than base close combat?

Base gives 10% incr damage
Divergent gives 20% incr damage to close range enemies, however it doesn't show on PoB. Tried to manually adjust the range and it wouldn't change anything, so was just wondering.

yes it's stronger.
"
Laeuft wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Laeuft wrote:

Current Gear

Bought Awakened Melee Physical now. 11m dps now, and 15 with Fortify and 18m with close combat. Awa Multistrike would give me like 2m dps, but its 60 ex, so it'll take a while. But that's about it, what I can do. Maybe a better weapon.
What does your Lethal Pride do?

90% crit chance, 52 str, 4% max life, 40% increased melee damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info