[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
dawidosa wrote:
This build look really great for me. I thinking about it i have 70 exalt now. Can i play with this currency to this build on t16 map ?

yes you can.
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
it semmes i have aproblem with damge but the bigeest damge problem is on the single target some time i do good damge but at the same boss in the same map my dps go slower and i have aproblem woth damge overtime from ground as the ground on suris and the ground in brualchamber map can anyone give me advices ?

Get rid of Essence Sap annointment and anoint "Panopticon" instead, big damage boost.

You could get a better Abyssus, yours only has 105% crit multi, max roll on it is 125. You're missing out on some easy dps gains right there.

You don't have Vaal Ancestral Warchief, it's a massive dps boost. Get rid of your regular Ancestral Warchief.

You need to have "Non-channeling skills have -% total mana cost" on your rings, also a jewel or on some other piece have "%phys attack damage leeched as mana" to help sustain your mana, which improves your dps as you won't be constantly running out of mana for flicker.

If you're having trouble maintaining frenzy charges (might also be the case) socket in a swift affliction support into the gloves to reduce the buff uptime on aspect of the cat even more, to have a higher uptime on frenzy charges since it'll constantly swap back and forth between the 2 buffs (Cat's Stealth and Cat's Agility) to refresh frenzy/endurance charges.

Also consider Anomolaous Flicker Strike, it reduces the cd of flicker by 60%, meaning it won't always use a frenzy charge to bypass its CD, meaning higher uptime on frenzy charges. I personally really like it over the regular one, the regular flicker strike doesn't really make much of a difference.
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 14, 2020, 2:20:36 PM
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
it semmes i have aproblem with damge but the bigeest damge problem is on the single target some time i do good damge but at the same boss in the same map my dps go slower and i have aproblem woth damge overtime from ground as the ground on suris and the ground in brualchamber map can anyone give me advices ?

you have lots of wrong stuff in your setup, please compare your setup to everything in the FaQ section and make sure that you follow everything there for optimal setup.
"
amattson17 wrote:
What is your lethal pride jewel doing? What are the stats it gives you? @ Blazer780

90% crit chance, 40% incraesed melee damage, 52 str, 4% life
"
Fireturd wrote:
First off I’d like to say thank you for the build. I’ve played since beta and this is one of the more powerful builds I’ve ever played.

I have a theoretical question. Is the importance of + strike range on gloves more important then maxing chaos res? I need to work on chaos res badly currently -60 but I am still clearing t16 easily I just don’t stand In the bad. Gloves with life, chaos res, cat and melee strike range that I have found are extremely expensive 40 ex was the cheapest I found. Out of my budget and I feel like there are other upgrades that would benefit me more like bottled faith.

I know you don’t have a bunch of time to look at everyone’s gear but I’ve tried to follow the guide best I can. I feel my damage and survivability is great. My block chance is Lower and obvious chaos res issue. Are there any upgrades I should go for in a priority order? For example awakened gems> max chaos res > bottled faith something like that.

Once again I really appreciate the build never thought I would like flicker strike but in reality it’s poetry in motion.

yea the gloves with +1 strike are just end-game option. you can drop it on gloves but i suggest taking it on tree [tribal fury] and yea you should aim for chaos res and bottled faith first. there is a priority list in upgrades you can check that out in the guide! might be helpful too.
"
+strike and +1 frenzy VS strike + culling strike?

Also if getting culling from jewels worth if not wasting of points compared to dps in investing in other things?

these are all personal choices. so you test and see what works for you best. personally, I just like my current setup.
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:
Now I tried to get gears and gem as you do but my dmg is far different from yours >.<
I dont understand why you not link the Less Duration support to others?
Hmm after I noted check everything on PoB then my dmg still around 1M.
Could you please look at my character and help me out that I'm doing anything wrong? >.<
btw I in the thread I see you got 2 skill points from bandit but look like in heist you chose something else, can you tell me what its ? :D
Thanks in advances.

man, I told you before, it's impossible to have 1M dps with your gear. you probably have way more probably +5-7M at least. you are just doing it wrong in your PoB.... and I'm using alira atm and not 2 skill points.
Regarding the mid-game passive tree, do you have another one? I'm having some problems to import it to the current PoBuilding release.
"
Spawnderman wrote:
new pob dont work

all new pastebins will not work. the site immediately shuts them down. there is no current fix yet.
"
F_Hayek wrote:
Regarding the mid-game passive tree, do you have another one? I'm having some problems to import it to the current PoBuilding release.

most pastebins are getting deleted for some reason, and when you upload a new one it gets isnta removed. something wrong with the pastebin site :/ this is for everyone and not just you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info