[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mozaxatt wrote:
How do i actually kill even normal Atziri? That dirty woman has phys reflect, so i am oneshotting each time on 3rd phase (when she makes some clones)

you need 100% phys ref reduction. pick soul of yugul and use
Sibyl's Lament.
"
Mekrat wrote:
In PoB I reach 79% block chance but ingame I only reach 78%.. did someone have the same issue? ;P

it's fine. it's because u gain block chance when you are hit. if you wanna be @79 in H/O, remove the 3 points connecting Solidity with Juggernaut and connect the tree from the bottom-left. then put 2 points into Defiance. this will make it 79% at all times.
"
Solemplow wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Glorious Vanity was for Harvest league...since it is now much much harder getting enough chaos resist and the MAX chaos resist was nerfed it is pretty much useless for this build. (only viable when you can stack max resist and get 86+ chaos)

For Atziri, there are only a handful of builds that can run it. You should never attempt atziri with a high clear elemental or physical build because you'll one shot yourself every time to the reflect.
Atziri requires minion builds, rf, or any DoT build

I have max chaos res, is it worth to grab divine flesh ?

About how much more tanky does that make you?

It makes a noticable difference indeed. if you have 80% chaos. grab it and put it on the socket above the big life cluster on the tree and pick the Agnostic to activate Divine flesh. it will make chaos res 80% and ele res 77.5% which is noticeable difference.. but I would recommend picking it only in 2 conditions. first if you are lvl 100 and 2nd if you don't mind sacrificing some damage for more tankiness.

But, as someone else just stated in the previous page, the difference is huge when you stack max chaos res and push to 86-90%. that's why I suggested not using it this league after the nerf.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 8, 2020, 7:42:38 PM
"
Grizzler wrote:
if you guys are having trouble with frenzy sustain on bosses, try also using swift affliction in an unlinked glove gem slot

can also use anomalous flicker strike for increased flicker cooldown recovery, therefore using one or two less charges until we get our frenzies back from farrul

the first suggestion is brilliant! I totally forgot that S.Affliction reduces duration too. will add it to the FaQ. thanks for the helpful suggestion.
And which gem slot you will sacrifice than ? ^^
"
Mekrat wrote:
And which gem slot you will sacrifice than ? ^^

for what? swift affliction? I don't know lol will just remove one of the gems on the shield and put and put dread banner there, then put swift on gloves xD
Hey, i've managed to build some pretty good dps with this build i keep dying really quickly, i dont know exactly what im not getting but i am nowhere near the defense shown in the videos, i keep getting one tapped somehow, i know my life is a bit low and i need to work on my chaos resist but that cant be just that

here's the pastebin

https://pastebin.com/fSJ7GjUm
swap melee splash with the block reduction support gem and this build smokes halls of grand masters
Funny how a 9ex (Farrul)+ 7ex (Surrender) item is in the "budget" version of the build. Hmm.

Anyway, I just sold a unique contract for 14ex, so it's going to help fund this build.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Oct 8, 2020, 11:25:14 PM
"
Hey, i've managed to build some pretty good dps with this build i keep dying really quickly, i dont know exactly what im not getting but i am nowhere near the defense shown in the videos, i keep getting one tapped somehow, i know my life is a bit low and i need to work on my chaos resist but that cant be just that

here's the pastebin

https://pastebin.com/fSJ7GjUm

if you die a lot, refer to the FaQ section, it's all there about how to be more tanky, if nothing helps there, then Nothing will. I added new questions and answers to the section that it nearly includes all common questions with their answers about the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info