[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Nevzat wrote:

Would this be a good ring for me? Is flat accuracy better than global %?

450+ flat accuracy is much better than this. but u can use this ring just fine for now.
"
BerkayDmrlL wrote:
Is it easy to do %100 delirium T16 maps with this build?

very easy, not just easy. depending on your gear though.
I dont know what im doing wrong, but I only have 6,6k armor and 26% crit, i have all the gear in your budget version...

Im feel like im still getting one shot a lot.
Hey
Can you check again? i follow ur instruction , and now i have weapon + jewel for impale so i get 115% , which skillpoint i remove and where i go?

And if u can check my gear too

I think my boss dps is a bit low

Thanks again
"
Mads1v3 wrote:
I dont know what im doing wrong, but I only have 6,6k armor and 26% crit, i have all the gear in your budget version...

Im feel like im still getting one shot a lot.

that armour is normal if you are unbuffed
Getting a good life% on block shield really helped my survivability. Recommend it for those who dont have the super expensive one yet.

My problem seems to be DPS is sooooo low when my buffs arent up and my potions are empty.

Also do you guys drop down ur dread banner ever?> or just leave it on as a buff?
Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 3, 2020, 5:38:22 PM
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey
Can you check again? i follow ur instruction , and now i have weapon + jewel for impale so i get 115% , which skillpoint i remove and where i go?

Thanks again

everything looks fine to me. but you MUST get 20/20 less duration support.
and how come you are getting 115% with swift skewering and paradoxica with 20% impale? let's calculate:
40 from impale support + 20 from dread banner + 20 from forceful skewering + 20 from sword + 25% from swift skewering + 25% from watcher's eye is 150%... WTF. so you should remove swift skewering , and you should have gotten watcher's eye with 2 additional impales + any other damage mod other than 25% chance to impale cause you already have paradoxica with imaple chance. you messed up a lot cause you are just trying to copy without understanding the exact mechanics of the build. you have lots of impale chance that you don't need...
"
Nevzat wrote:
Getting a good life% on block shield really helped my survivability. Recommend it for those who dont have the super expensive one yet.

My problem seems to be DPS is sooooo low when my buffs arent up and my potions are empty.

Also do you guys drop down ur dread banner ever?> or just leave it on as a buff?

leave it as buff
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey

Thanks again

everything looks fine to me. but you MUST get 20/20 less duration support.
and how come you are getting 115% with swift skewering and paradoxica with 20% impale? let's calculate:
40 from impale support + 20 from dread banner + 20 from forceful skewering + 20 from sword + 25% from swift skewering + 25% from watcher's eye is 150%... WTF. so you should remove swift skewering , and you should have gotten watcher's eye with 2 additional impales + any other damage mod other than 25% chance to impale cause you already have paradoxica with imaple chance. you messed up a lot cause you are just trying to copy without understanding the exact mechanics of the build. you have lots of impale chance that you don't need...

So if I understand I can exchange my je well with other mod and I can remove some skill point if I want to keep my Para? But if we need only 100% we don't even need the Para no?
In your achievements and gear you said that you got replica farrul's at lvl 8x

How the f did you get it this early ?

I'm level 75 and i'm nowhere near 15chaos stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info