[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Kunte3D wrote:
Hey
Whats absolute minimum accuracy on gear, to get rid of accuracy nodes and ice golem?
how much hit chance is enough

HIT chance must reach 100% . double T1 accuracy on 2 of your jewelries with 20% attack quality should be enough (about 550 each) or T1 accuracy on gloves and T1 accuracy on jewelry piece.
How important is to have 100% Impale chance?
I'm currently having 92-94% (not using Paradoxica), and have to remove Might of the Meek, to take Forceful Skewering, or invest too many points into Swift Skewering. Every options leads to the DPS loss according to PoB.
ign: Kissmyastma
Btw, where do we get freeze protection if anywhere? Your life flask is staunching so no space there, do we really need it with corruption blood jewel?
"
Vitalidze wrote:
How important is to have 100% Impale chance?
I'm currently having 92-94% (not using Paradoxica), and have to remove Might of the Meek, to take Forceful Skewering, or invest too many points into Swift Skewering. Every options leads to the DPS loss according to PoB.

if PoB says so, then nvm, keep using what you are using.
"
Fray99x wrote:
Btw, where do we get freeze protection if anywhere? Your life flask is staunching so no space there, do we really need it with corruption blood jewel?

yes kinda, I never die cause of freeze anyway. even if i got frozen from a strongbox, everything dies cause of The reckoning before freeze goes away lol. so if you really want freeze immunity, you can get it on life flask if u want.
What pantheon's i should use ?.
can you help me improve my build: https://pastebin.com/sLH926KF
Now i'm working on jewel and min/max with other boot for chaos res

I get that hit chance is very low for me and it adds like 10% or so DPS but where all of my gear is pretty crappy im thinking I can get more benefit elsewhere for less cost.. but where should I be spending my currencies next?

Should I save up for a paradoxica for the biggest increase, then shield, then work on the smaller parts of my build or the other way around?

Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 3, 2020, 11:52:17 AM
"
sn3kox wrote:
What pantheon's i should use ?.

Solaris and Gruthkul.
"
darkiller2209 wrote:
can you help me improve my build: https://pastebin.com/sLH926KF
Now i'm working on jewel and min/max with other boot for chaos res

really sorry buddy, but I stated in the main post that I won't be looking at any PoB as I don't have the time to check every single PoB gets sent to me. maybe someone else coule give it a look

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info