[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Nevzat wrote:

I get that hit chance is very low for me and it adds like 10% or so DPS but where all of my gear is pretty crappy im thinking I can get more benefit elsewhere for less cost.. but where should I be spending my currencies next?

Should I save up for a paradoxica for the biggest increase, then shield, then work on the smaller parts of my build or the other way around?

yes, go for para then surrender. but before that, I suggested changing that shield first with another rare shield with high life, armour, 5% life on block.
So I'm wondering about the CoC setup in Surrender. Molten Shell does activate from time to time but not very consistently despite having decent crit chance. Wouldn't CWDT setup with Molten Shell be better?
"
happyz1988 wrote:
So I'm wondering about the CoC setup in Surrender. Molten Shell does activate from time to time but not very consistently despite having decent crit chance. Wouldn't CWDT setup with Molten Shell be better?

I recommend neither of those setups anymore. I just use Molten shell + Vaal haste + increased duration sup and put my molten shell on my left click for auto-trigger while holding left click

Hello, I just converted into your build (that is why some gem's are low level), but so far the tankyness is bonkers and I'm slowly increasing my damage.

But I'm having trouble sustaining my frenzy charges on bosses. Do I have to annoint Frenetic or did I miss something? Also, we only use Vaal Haste not Haste aura right?
Well after trying several things +1 frenzy on gloves, boots and anointing frenetic. Sustaining frenzy charges just doesn’t happen on bosses and flicker sometimes just stops moving and then once the server catches up boom dead. (I did discover that if you turn off aspect of the cat and then back on again you can reliably reset your frenzies but it’s another button press.) I’ve decided to go back to cyclone. The dps is a bit more with my gear and less finicky. Plus you can use a rare chest with -15 mana cost and one ring with -8 and all skills are paid for allowing you to reserve all mana. This route is cheaper by about 8ex for the same cost of replica farruls you could get a rediculous rare chest. For this of you struggling with frenzy sustain and mana issues you may want to consider this.

Darkray vector boots are an option for those who want to see what an extra frenzy feels like. Super cheap and actually works with the build if your fire and cold resists are good. If you don’t have all three jewelry with - 8/9 mana cost and at least level 3 enlighten (i didn’t) you will stuggle to flicker non stop.
Last edited by BeaverGrowl on Oct 3, 2020, 2:54:55 PM

Would this be a good ring for me? Is flat accuracy better than global %?
"
Nevzat wrote:

Would this be a good ring for me? Is flat accuracy better than global %?

I’d use it if for sure. Especially if you can balance resists without
Is it easy to do %100 delirium T16 maps with this build?
"
Vampiricx wrote:

Hello, I just converted into your build (that is why some gem's are low level), but so far the tankyness is bonkers and I'm slowly increasing my damage.

But I'm having trouble sustaining my frenzy charges on bosses. Do I have to annoint Frenetic or did I miss something? Also, we only use Vaal Haste not Haste aura right?

for frenzies issue, please go to FaQ section and check there. if nothing there helps, then nothing will. and yes we only use vaal haste's buff.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
Well after trying several things +1 frenzy on gloves, boots and anointing frenetic. Sustaining frenzy charges just doesn’t happen on bosses and flicker sometimes just stops moving and then once the server catches up boom dead. (I did discover that if you turn off aspect of the cat and then back on again you can reliably reset your frenzies but it’s another button press.) I’ve decided to go back to cyclone. The dps is a bit more with my gear and less finicky. Plus you can use a rare chest with -15 mana cost and one ring with -8 and all skills are paid for allowing you to reserve all mana. This route is cheaper by about 8ex for the same cost of replica farruls you could get a rediculous rare chest. For this of you struggling with frenzy sustain and mana issues you may want to consider this.

Darkray vector boots are an option for those who want to see what an extra frenzy feels like. Super cheap and actually works with the build if your fire and cold resists are good. If you don’t have all three jewelry with - 8/9 mana cost and at least level 3 enlighten (i didn’t) you will stuggle to flicker non stop.

I really don't know how people struggling with frenzies.. I use only 4 charges and I never run out for some reason lol .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info