[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello again.
How we can generate power charge? now my crit chance 28.6 with paradoxica, it's soo little chace. Any idea?
Why didn't you refund strength small passive which leads to swift skewering?
Hey again
Thanks for advice , with jewel i'm fine with mana !
Have a question , got 70 ex to spare.

What is my next upgrade , paradoxica with impale? awakened MS? Jewel with impale?

Oh and my mapping is pretty fine i os most of them , just need some dps i think for boss.

Thanks for this cool build to play
Hi, I noticed you stopped using Mark of the Elder Steel Ring, is this intentional and is there much of a loss by doing so?
Hey
Whats absolute minimum accuracy on gear, to get rid of accuracy nodes and ice golem?
how much hit chance is enough
"
Kunte3D wrote:
Hey
Whats absolute minimum accuracy on gear, to get rid of accuracy nodes and ice golem?
how much hit chance is enough

Cant really give you a number. But im on 1,1k Accuracy on Gear and got 2 Nodes for Accuracy in the Marauder Start.

This is enough to get 100% Hit right now on Level 96 without Ice Golem Up.
"
Komokze1 wrote:
Hello again.
How we can generate power charge? now my crit chance 28.6 with paradoxica, it's soo little chace. Any idea?

you can't unless to get a norma's farrul's fur. an the only way to raise your crit chance is to upgrade to some expensive pieces like Bottled faith for instance. btw your crit chance is 28% without diamond flask and probably about 38% with diamond flask. to raise you crit make sure to:
- Get Fatal Blade, Blade of cunning and Disemboweling in the tree.
- Get bottled faith or just a sulphur flask if you are on a budget.
- Get diamond flask
- sword with 6.5% crit or higher
"
Velvoir wrote:
Why didn't you refund strength small passive which leads to swift skewering?

? what are you talking about? about my current in-game tree? please never follow that at all under any circumstances cause it goes through lots of changes and tests.
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey again
Thanks for advice , with jewel i'm fine with mana !
Have a question , got 70 ex to spare.

What is my next upgrade , paradoxica with impale? awakened MS? Jewel with impale?

Oh and my mapping is pretty fine i os most of them , just need some dps i think for boss.

Thanks for this cool build to play

upgrades in order of importance:
- Paradoxica with 200pdps, 1.5 attack speed, 18%+ impale chance
- Watcher's eye with at least 2 additionl impales.
- Awa multi
"
Player_IV wrote:
Hi, I noticed you stopped using Mark of the Elder Steel Ring, is this intentional and is there much of a loss by doing so?

I never used it before anyway as I just prefer using good rare rings to fill out the needed resistances, accurecy, chaos res and such. use it only if you are not planning to go for chaos resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info