[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
illimar96 wrote:
How do you use the Flesh and Stone skill? Do you spend most time in sand mode and when there is a hard boss you go red/blood stance?

yes
"
Jimmiq wrote:
This post is getting many pages :D

Whats best to annoint before and after flicker. That cost ok, no gold oils and stuff.

best budget-friendly is panopticon or Frenetic.
Hi i'm rocking quality crit impale paradoxica, back off from impale nodes. You recon if fortify nodes are worth it ? or should we go straight for crit. thanks
"
sacz1 wrote:
Hi i'm rocking quality crit impale paradoxica, back off from impale nodes. You recon if fortify nodes are worth it ? or should we go straight for crit. thanks

I think it's worth it if you need more tankiness, otherwise go crit. depends on the type of content you do.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Jimmiq wrote:
This post is getting many pages :D

Whats best to annoint before and after flicker. That cost ok, no gold oils and stuff.

best budget-friendly is panopticon or Frenetic.

Not budget in HC silver cost 1 ex each. You SC have it so easy :D
Hey Buddy,

I would love to get some feedback on what i should improve. Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fL9XL5V0

I am however now sure how/where i maim, blind and intimidate enemies if i even do that? (i am looking at your min-maxed version)

Please let me know how i should further improve! I would love to get up to higher DPS (and life for that sake)

I know about the missing mana cost on my jewels, but i havent been able to find the craft at a fair price yet. The cheapest offer on the craft i got was 1ex and i aint doing that :/

Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

Edit: I forgot to mention that i do have a decent bit of currency, but an awakened multistrike is wayyyy to expensive. And a weapon as yours i believe would be atleast 20ex
As well as an upgraded watchers eye with the multiple impales is also around 30+ ex i beleive.
Last edited by xbobsix1 on Oct 2, 2020, 4:35:52 PM
Would it be better to go for a paradoxica with 190-200 pdps with impale or get a rare with 450+ with more attack speed?
Hi Blazer,

Thanks for the detailed guide.
Unfortunately, after 2600 fusings my Farrul is still not linked so I am stuck with Cyclone budget right now (lesson learned, will buy a 6linked next time :) ) so I haven't been able to transition to Flicker strike yet.

However, I was wondering if you explored the possibility of using Thread of Hope in the bottom jewel slot (near Golem's Blood).
With a "Large ring", it seems we could reach :
- Panopticon
- Swift Skewering
- Bladedancer
- Tetsudo (not 100% sure about this one being in the "Large" area)

This looks pretty interesting to me but I could be wrong.
Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks
Last edited by N3m3sis21 on Oct 2, 2020, 7:05:18 PM
"
xbobsix1 wrote:
Hey Buddy,

I would love to get some feedback on what i should improve. Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/fL9XL5V0

I am however now sure how/where i maim, blind and intimidate enemies if i even do that? (i am looking at your min-maxed version)

Please let me know how i should further improve! I would love to get up to higher DPS (and life for that sake)

I know about the missing mana cost on my jewels, but i havent been able to find the craft at a fair price yet. The cheapest offer on the craft i got was 1ex and i aint doing that :/

Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

Edit: I forgot to mention that i do have a decent bit of currency, but an awakened multistrike is wayyyy to expensive. And a weapon as yours i believe would be atleast 20ex
As well as an upgraded watchers eye with the multiple impales is also around 30+ ex i beleive.

sorry but I don't have time to take a look at the PoB atm, but I can answer your questions. first of all, blind is from Flesh and stone's sand stance; Maim is from Flesh and stone's blood stand; intimidate is from Awakened melee phys support. and you are right, both my Paradoxica and Awa multi are expensive.

I took a quick look @your character from your profile. you have nice gear and enough to get the build rocking. any upgrades will be towards the min-maxing road now such as , Awakened multi, Good paradoxica or +600pdps sword with 1.8AS or higher, Rest of the awakened gems such as awakened melee phys, awa melee splash, awakened brutality, and there is also double pride watcher's eye (2 additional impale mod is enough if your paradoxica has impale chance), flicker enchant on helm. it's actually all in the progression section in the guide, I don't know why you didn't take a look at it first before asking...
"
N3m3sis21 wrote:
Hi Blazer,

Thanks for the detailed guide.
Unfortunately, after 2600 fusings my Farrul is still not linked so I am stuck with Cyclone budget right now (lesson learned, will buy a 6linked next time :) ) so I haven't been able to transition to Flicker strike yet.

However, I was wondering if you explored the possibility of using Thread of Hope in the bottom jewel slot (near Golem's Blood).
With a "Large ring", it seems we could reach :
- Panopticon
- Swift Skewering
- Bladedancer
- Tetsudo (not 100% sure about this one being in the "Large" area)

This looks pretty interesting to me but I could be wrong.
Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks

Seems like a good idea :) interested what OP thinks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info