[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

"
Juts wrote:
how is this build in simulacrum? Seems the slow attack speed might be an issue

Also replica farruls seems decent for this yeah?

Hi,
Attack speed doesn't really matter for this build. It's just nice to have.
Honestly, replica farruls is kinda useless for this build.
"
YoungLeeYoung wrote:
Hello, I love this BD so much and it was so cool. Thank you for your guide. And first sorry to my poor English because its not my native language.
I have a question about "shockwave support".
I saw some discussion said it can not work with Fist of war and Tawhoa, so in this BD the shockwave support is just used for mapping? Or its damage is also good?
Becasue I want to know if I should Buy LV21 (or just use LV20 ) shockwave support. Thank you.

Yes, shockwave support does not work with Fist of war and Tawhoa. It also makes you deal less damage. However, the AoE and clearspeed increase is so amazing that it's just not possible to skip.
"
obake1 wrote:
"
Juts wrote:

I finished a simulacrum pretty easily, granted I had no idea what any of the bosses did so I died twice to Kosis partly because I didn't realize he spawned and killed me with some aoe and then again when I ran in with no endurance charges up. Slow attack speed didn't really matter, one slam will delete the entire screen as long as you remember to keep warcries up.

In my current gear, I cleared all the waves easily with tectonic/sand stance and weapon swapped to earthshatter/blood stance as soon as I realized a boss had spawned and killed them pretty easily. Can just ignore the HH, honestly it might have been faster if I had used Ryslatha's for Kosis since I had no HH buffs when I was fighting him. Kosis probably took like 15 seconds since I had to run around.

Oh, you have a HH. Please tell me how is it for this build. Is it worth it?
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:
"
Juts wrote:

I finished a simulacrum pretty easily, granted I had no idea what any of the bosses did so I died twice to Kosis partly because I didn't realize he spawned and killed me with some aoe and then again when I ran in with no endurance charges up. Slow attack speed didn't really matter, one slam will delete the entire screen as long as you remember to keep warcries up.

In my current gear, I cleared all the waves easily with tectonic/sand stance and weapon swapped to earthshatter/blood stance as soon as I realized a boss had spawned and killed them pretty easily. Can just ignore the HH, honestly it might have been faster if I had used Ryslatha's for Kosis since I had no HH buffs when I was fighting him. Kosis probably took like 15 seconds since I had to run around.

Oh, you have a HH. Please tell me how is it for this build. Is it worth it?

It's just fun item I feel for mapping but that's basically it, it doesn't help for single target bossing at all since I have no buffs to steal and I don't think I juice the maps enough to really utilize it to it's maximum value. I really like it for popping legions though. If you have enough currency to burn and buy one, it's fun to use, but overall I think Ryslatha is a better choice if not running super juiced maps and boss killing.
Last edited by obake1 on Oct 15, 2020, 2:44:04 PM
"
obake1 wrote:

It's just fun item I feel for mapping but that's basically it, it doesn't help for single target bossing at all since I have no buffs to steal and I don't think I juice the maps enough to really utilize it to it's maximum value. I really like it for popping legions though. If you have enough currency to burn and buy one, it's fun to use, but overall I think Ryslatha is a better choice if not running super juiced maps and boss killing.

Cool, thank you for the info :)
The build is great! 1st time i hit 8500hp plank coupled with mad regen
But dunno if i'm going to continue this buggy league
[BHoD]
"
Ner.poe wrote:

Wow, 8.5k! Even I did not dare to go that High. If you want to go more life get
Glorious Vanity with Doryani, haha. You would get additional 1700 ES.
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Ner.poe wrote:

Wow, 8.5k! Even I did not dare to go that High. If you want to go more life get
Glorious Vanity with Doryani, haha. You would get additional 1700 ES.

Tried it but rly did not liked. In exchange of lot of currency, about 400hp and regen + needed stats and resists you get 1.7 shield but... Extra energy shield is not helping during tough situations coz it's recharging too slow. And when you really need to survive next 8k hit you are just a weaker version of yourself.
[BHoD]
Hey, leveling it on SSF atm and loving it, and there are substitutes to all the uniques im missing, but theres no substitute for not having Tidebreaker or the other 2 uniques u mentioned for weapons. Can u add more unique weapon choises or some example of a good rare instead of Tidebreaker till i get it. Thanks for the great build!

Oh and some more explanations on gems would be very nice. A semi-noob here so every bit of info would be nice.
Last edited by dsintegrate on Oct 16, 2020, 5:37:32 PM
Holy crap the ideal 3 notable clusters for this build barely exist in trade. overlord + fuel the fight + any other notable is basically non-existent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info