[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/955a7YztK very cool gem that helps to untie the enchant on your amulet! I'm running with him for now
- Fist of War Support: reduced Attack Speed / increased Damage
this stone is not working now! I wrote to the developers about it not working properly!
"
Looks like this build is affraid of oneshits. Is there a way to make it mirigate damage, not just iut regen it? Mb notable to use armor for ele mitigation?
Thx.

The only times where I died was through extremely reckless play. Did a pretty bad mod map at t16 and lost 50% exp to random ground effects or a juiced boss. For ranged mobs, I usually tectonic slam and run forward so the attack is already traveling on the screen and kills whatever is close to off screen as they come on screen. Other than that, most of my deaths have come from being turreted by ranged projectiles without max charges up. Also, the slow swing speed has gotten me killed several times as I couldn't get the slam off before I died. Faster attack speed would help, but it's hard to come by.
"
Thank you for your feedback, Obake! Congrats on your first Sirus deathless kill!
Yes, looking at the build right now I would say that I have spent around 25ex with almost perfected non-cluster-jewel version. I am considering to push in Aspect of the spider somehow.

Yeah, I am using one cluster setup, but it's not optimal as I don't have Master of Fire on either of the medium jewels, so I am keeping the ascendancy for Fire Pen for now. Hopefully one day I can get the second set of clusters going.

Life is still a little low, I would like to pick up a better chest so I can craft life and maybe balance out cold and lightning res more, but I bought this current one for 1c mainly to help with lightning res.

Do you think an explode chest is worthwhile? Currently I can clear already very fast, maybe the explode will help with off screening more, but it's really expensive for something I'm not sure might be a huge gain vs just a massive life boosting chest which will be cheaper.
how do you sustain your mana? im loving the build btw, currently 91 and starting to do A LOT of dmg. can you see mi character and recommend me something? im atm with 8 endu, i feel that if i put the rings +1 endu i'll lose a lot of hp and resists. few days ago i made 6l the tidebreakers and its feeling awesome! im going for the ryslatha rn
"
obake1 wrote:
"
Thank you for your feedback, Obake! Congrats on your first Sirus deathless kill!
Yes, looking at the build right now I would say that I have spent around 25ex with almost perfected non-cluster-jewel version. I am considering to push in Aspect of the spider somehow.

Yeah, I am using one cluster setup, but it's not optimal as I don't have Master of Fire on either of the medium jewels, so I am keeping the ascendancy for Fire Pen for now. Hopefully one day I can get the second set of clusters going.

Life is still a little low, I would like to pick up a better chest so I can craft life and maybe balance out cold and lightning res more, but I bought this current one for 1c mainly to help with lightning res.

Do you think an explode chest is worthwhile? Currently I can clear already very fast, maybe the explode will help with off screening more, but it's really expensive for something I'm not sure might be a huge gain vs just a massive life boosting chest which will be cheaper.

Explody chest would be the last thing I would think about for this build. I think I tried one last league and don't remember any difference.
"
dxxmbringerx wrote:
how do you sustain your mana? im loving the build btw, currently 91 and starting to do A LOT of dmg. can you see mi character and recommend me something? im atm with 8 endu, i feel that if i put the rings +1 endu i'll lose a lot of hp and resists. few days ago i made 6l the tidebreakers and its feeling awesome! im going for the ryslatha rn

Hey, use mana Leech Anoints. There is an Anoint list in the Tree section.
I can recommend something if you have specific issues.
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
dxxmbringerx wrote:

Hey, use mana Leech Anoints. There is an Anoint list in the Tree section.
I can recommend something if you have specific issues.

Had a question about leech. How much leech is enough? Currently have a Fuel the Fight for mana leech and a Drive the Destruction for life leech. Along with Soul Raker anointment, but would switching the anointment to something like Tenacity be better at this point since I have both life and mana leech covered by jewels?
Hey 9v1d0, I recommend trying Phantasmal Earthshatter, the buff to fissure damage lets you take down bosses even faster, especially with annoying bosses like Al-Hezmin that dodge away from the spikes.
This build feels so damn amazing for heisting. Very happy i decided building it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info