[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

Get one large with overlord + 2 notables, and another large with fuel the fight + 2 notables (maybe one more notable is enough for this jewel, not sure)

Its almost impossible to find one with overlord, fuel the fight and another notable
"
Mwoua wrote:
Get one large with overlord + 2 notables, and another large with fuel the fight + 2 notables (maybe one more notable is enough for this jewel, not sure)

Its almost impossible to find one with overlord, fuel the fight and another notable

Yeah, on average they usually go for like 10 ex if they ever pop up. I rolled one after maybe spamming a little under 200 serrateds, then sniped a slightly better one for 20c lol
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hey, leveling it on SSF atm and loving it, and there are substitutes to all the uniques im missing, but theres no substitute for not having Tidebreaker or the other 2 uniques u mentioned for weapons. Can u add more unique weapon choises or some example of a good rare instead of Tidebreaker till i get it. Thanks for the great build!

Oh and some more explanations on gems would be very nice. A semi-noob here so every bit of info would be nice.

Hey,
Honestly, I do not think playing this build is SSF is a good idea. This build utilized Uniques very well and most of them will be impossible to get in your SSF. The only thing I can recommend for you is to farm Reef map for Divination card for Tidebreaker. And even if I mention other Unique weapons - do you have a choice? A rare weapon would be just one with most Physical damage. An Elder influence can have the modifier "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Endurance Charge on Melee Stun" but I didn't even attempt to craft it in Harvest. You need so spam Silver counts for Koam's way prophecies. Death's Doors is an drop only from Labyrinths. It's going to be a struggle all the way man. From what I have heard, you cannot target farm Uniques in SSF.
"
Juts wrote:
Holy crap the ideal 3 notable clusters for this build barely exist in trade. overlord + fuel the fight + any other notable is basically non-existent.

Hey Just,
Here are the all the passives that would work with for Overlord:
- Calamitous
- Weight Advantage
- Devastator
- Fuel the Fight
- Feed the Fury
I will also put that in guide.
In terms of gear is there anything left I can buy that would massively up my damage? I think Awakened Melee Phys would be the next purchase. Maybe 6 link my chest so I can 5 link infernal cry.

Then finding boots that are rare with endurance/movement speed/some resist and a open suffix to craft spider would be the next best option, but I think a good pair would cost a ton as there aren't any on the market that fits these criterias atm.
"
obake1 wrote:
In terms of gear is there anything left I can buy that would massively up my damage? I think Awakened Melee Phys would be the next purchase. Maybe 6 link my chest so I can 5 link infernal cry.

Then finding boots that are rare with endurance/movement speed/some resist and a open suffix to craft spider would be the next best option, but I think a good pair would cost a ton as there aren't any on the market that fits these criterias atm.

Hey, obake.
You already said everything I was thinking. One last thing you can do is to double corrupt your Tidebreaker...
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

Hey, obake.
You already said everything I was thinking. One last thing you can do is to double corrupt your Tidebreaker...

Yeah, I don't think I will double corrupt a weapon, mainly because I really hate doing Alva and the risk vs the reward is not too worth it for me, so that will likely never be an end goal for me. Plus I'd have to buy another weapon, since I beast corrupted both of my current weapons to 30% and some white sockets.

Right now I'm keeping an eye out for some boots at the moment and may buy the awakened melee phys soon, but mainly focusing on bringing the character to 100 as it will actually be the first time I've ever hit 100 in all my time of playing this game.
"
obake1 wrote:

I think what im looking for are rare synth rings with +1 endurance charges i can essence spam for phys as fire. If you land that + life/res its got to be a better bargain than the life regen on kaoms.
Last edited by Juts on Oct 17, 2020, 12:08:06 PM
"
Juts wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

I think what im looking for are rare synth rings with +1 endurance charges i can essence spam for phys as fire. If you land that + life/res its got to be a better bargain than the life regen on kaoms.

Yeah, those rings with +1 implicit are also quite pricey too, been trying to find one as well.
I feel very proud that I managed to Delve to depth 750 with this build, haha. I will Deep Delve and will be switching to another character with 0 HP for that.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Chieftain&sort=depth-solo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info