-

"
Oilure wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
HI again

I have problem what to do now.

Spoiler

I have around 19ex is stash (+some ex if i sell helment) How far can i push build with this investment.

Since its fine already did most content i'm thinking to save more money to make new build

nice looking gear. Did you have any problems with 8 awakener or other endgame bosses?

I dont have unlocked awakener 8 yet. Did aw6 with one death on first phase. havent try shaper, elder, uelder, uber atziri (did atziri in temple lvl 83)
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
sielma wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
HI again

I have problem what to do now.

Spoiler

I have around 19ex is stash (+some ex if i sell helment) How far can i push build with this investment.

Since its fine already did most content i'm thinking to save more money to make new build

nice looking gear. Did you have any problems with 8 awakener or other endgame bosses?

I dont have unlocked awakener 8 yet. Did aw6 with one death on first phase. havent try shaper, elder, uelder, uber atziri (did atziri in temple lvl 83)
Keep pushing the build, buy awakened supports, double corrupt a carcass, vaal a crud load of quill rains for +1 arrow, swap to a +3 bow with the +2 arrow quality TR and stack aoe like crazy, theres so much you can really do still.
Spoiler
"
SkylerOG wrote:
Hmm, I see now that I have Heavy Draw in my setup, which is probably why I have 30 Radius.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/vJJSVmfj

So TR + 2x Broadside + Nature's Reprisal + Carcass Jack + AoE craft on amulet + Heavy Draw is what gets you 30 radius.

Also, you forgot to mention Wind Dancer -20% damage from attacks/spells that "hit". I also appear to have more evasion than you. So I go from 64% to 72% evade chance if hit.

And I assume you meant Flesh & Stone instead of Blood & Sand(which is useless since we don't do "melee").

I don't mind the clunkiness of Enduring Cry. The animation lock is very minimal. But even without it, Immortal Call is still like 3s duration purely because of potency of will and exceptional performance.

I stay in Lunaris, so the extra 5% attack/spell dodge is up almost always. Not sure why anyone would use anything different on this build.

You also forgot to mention the fact every mob is slowed to a stand-still, which is a huge damage mitigator against non-ranged/melee mobs/attacks.

In addition to the fact you're ALWAYS using life flasks, so you're basically regenning like 2k life per second constantly, too.

And yes, near permanent Fortify on top of all this.

That all said, I did forget that Glorious Vanity/Divine Flesh was nerf'd slightly, but it's still a very nice layer of defense against elemental and chaos.

Needless to say, all this combined, it's still easily one of the tankiest char's you'll ever play. And it'll begin to be very noticeable once you get even half of these defensive layers in place.

There's a reason Seberus can do highest tier simulacrums with this char and barely have to pay attention to what he's doing while he streams. It's a beast of a build.

Your PoB looks better than in guide. But dont you need to set up overlaps for 6?
My resistances are p good now but I can't see much attack speed or damage rolls on stuff like helmets and boots
Australian Summoner-Main
"
fudon wrote:
Spoiler
"
SkylerOG wrote:
Hmm, I see now that I have Heavy Draw in my setup, which is probably why I have 30 Radius.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/vJJSVmfj

So TR + 2x Broadside + Nature's Reprisal + Carcass Jack + AoE craft on amulet + Heavy Draw is what gets you 30 radius.

Also, you forgot to mention Wind Dancer -20% damage from attacks/spells that "hit". I also appear to have more evasion than you. So I go from 64% to 72% evade chance if hit.

And I assume you meant Flesh & Stone instead of Blood & Sand(which is useless since we don't do "melee").

I don't mind the clunkiness of Enduring Cry. The animation lock is very minimal. But even without it, Immortal Call is still like 3s duration purely because of potency of will and exceptional performance.

I stay in Lunaris, so the extra 5% attack/spell dodge is up almost always. Not sure why anyone would use anything different on this build.

You also forgot to mention the fact every mob is slowed to a stand-still, which is a huge damage mitigator against non-ranged/melee mobs/attacks.

In addition to the fact you're ALWAYS using life flasks, so you're basically regenning like 2k life per second constantly, too.

And yes, near permanent Fortify on top of all this.

That all said, I did forget that Glorious Vanity/Divine Flesh was nerf'd slightly, but it's still a very nice layer of defense against elemental and chaos.

Needless to say, all this combined, it's still easily one of the tankiest char's you'll ever play. And it'll begin to be very noticeable once you get even half of these defensive layers in place.

There's a reason Seberus can do highest tier simulacrums with this char and barely have to pay attention to what he's doing while he streams. It's a beast of a build.

Your PoB looks better than in guide. But dont you need to set up overlaps for 6?
My bad, yes. I meant to put that at 6 rather than 7. I'm shooting 7 arrows, but only overlapping 6.

I also made an adjustment to back out Heavy Draw and instead path up to Lethal Assault. Plus got rid of Overcharge. Only used that early on.

Here ya go. Still ~14.4M DPS with 6 overlaps. https://pastebin.com/5wArSYCa
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 23, 2020, 8:57:59 AM
oxic Rain Default 10% increased Area of Effect
Alternate Quality 1 10% increased Skill Effect Duration
Alternate Quality 2 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Alternate Quality 3 Fires 2 additional Arrows
20% reduced Debuff Effect

Is 3 better than default? or at least 1?
Ignore this
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Sep 23, 2020, 8:28:27 PM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
quick q. You said under gear that cluster jewels aren't as good as of 3.11, but the main PoB is still using a ton of cluster jewels? I'm actually using (I think) an older version of your passive tree and was wondering how ok it is if anyone can have a look at "HexblastFailedMe", I'm thinking I want some reduced reserved mana as well

Oh, what i meant is that there was a nerf on cluster jewels, so they are weaker but still stronk. You kinda misunderstood the statement.

You don't need any source of RMR because it really doesn't matter. The only source of RMR we need is from our enlighten 4 and that's it.

Don't worry hexblast failed me too

I dont see any reduced Mana reserved on Pathfinders ascendancy? I'll look to grab some cluster jewels then while i also try find better damage gear ty
Australian Summoner-Main
What would you guys prefer?
Buy a carcass and try to 5-link it atleast
or get a tabu first for 6link?
Remi, you really need to fix your wording in OP about clusters. That’s like the 6th person now who seems to incorrectly think this build isn’t supposed to have cluster jewels any longer. It’s going to get irritating continually repeating that this is incorrect and you were only referring to a specific cluster affix that is no longer on par with the goals of the build.

For those who are confused, yes, you absolutely do want clusters with this build. You just want Temp Arrowheads and Broadside on the 2 large, and Student of Decay and Wicked Pall or Brewed for potency on the medium clusters (I personally do 4 Student of Decay and then 2 wicked pall and 2 brewed for potency).

And for anyone confused about ToH, you also do want a very large ring Thread of Hope as it is extremely important and the only viable way to get Potency of Will and Harrier, which are massive damage boosts as well as great QoL from +duration on other skills, and very much worth the cost.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 23, 2020, 1:35:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info