-

"
IAMTHAMACHINE wrote:
I am not seeing Hardened Scars on my in game tree for some reason. Was it Moved or Removed
It's hidden since it's an inside stand-alone, but right above Arcane Chemistry once you anoint your amulet with Golden/Black/Teal.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 22, 2020, 8:56:16 PM
So i have 1 ex and 20ish chaos. Need to improve the build i know. Carcass jack should be the first thing !

Should i wait, save my currency or buy a carcasse jack now, try to 6 linked it etc (running on a four link rn)and buy one later?

Ty
See if carcass jack will help you cross the threshold on a breakpoint for AoE. If not, it's probably not worth it and you should look at other things such as a thread of hope.
Hello to everyone!)
Thanks a lot for build!its amazing!)
And..can someone tell-is my gear,tree-okay?
quick q. You said under gear that cluster jewels aren't as good as of 3.11, but the main PoB is still using a ton of cluster jewels? I'm actually using (I think) an older version of your passive tree and was wondering how ok it is if anyone can have a look at "HexblastFailedMe", I'm thinking I want some reduced reserved mana as well
Australian Summoner-Main
"
YukiSakurai wrote:
Hello to everyone!)
Thanks a lot for build!its amazing!)
And..can someone tell-is my gear,tree-okay?
Not sure why you don't add some sockets and links and get blood rage and enduring cry in there. They're a lot better source of frenzy and endurance charges than Overcharge.

Also really don't understand how you don't have Flesh & Stone in there.

Or an Enduring mana flask and a Silver flask, or a vaal haste.

Wither totems? Despair curse? Maybe a lightning golem if you got an open slot?

And then you can probably free up 5-6 passives with a few changes to your tree.

Move those starter projectile passives down to the life/evasion passives leading to Finesse and drop Ballistic Mastery, the passive below it, the 2 above it, and the 2 for Aspect of the Eagle. Get the 2 going to Herbalism. Dump Overcharge (add blood rage and enduring cry).

And there's 5 passives right there.

The 8 passives leading from your start to Aspect of Eagle = ~11% DoT damage.

The 5 passives between Entropy(2) and Farsight(3) = ~13.5% DoT damage.

So not only have I added a bit more DoT damage for you, but also about 350 or so life.

I'd also move your 30 int from Wisdom of Glade to Thief's Craft, and then remove those 2 dex nodes right there and move 1 right of Wind Dancer. This free's up another node which you can put in the Potency of Will wheel.

Also, the 7 nodes leading to Bravery and Fury Bolts is like 5.7% DoT damage and around 280'ish life.

Since these changes just added like 350 or so life to you, I'd consider backing out of those 7 and getting another large cluster with temp arrowheads, which is like +13% more damage by itself.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Sep 22, 2020, 11:27:14 PM
Hey,

loving the build so far. Quick question what do you think about taking Overcharged for 1 point since we already have the thread of hope. Seems like 12% AS from the frenzy charges and 12% phys reduction from the endurance isnt bad while clearing. Also the endurance charges helps out for the IC/CWDT set-up.

Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it?
Hi and thanks so much for the guide.

One stupied question maybe.
Would this build work as an Shadow Assassin with Noxious Strike ,Toxic Delivery , Mistwalker and Unstable Infusion ?
"
Ma23ck wrote:
So i have 1 ex and 20ish chaos. Need to improve the build i know. Carcass jack should be the first thing !

Should i wait, save my currency or buy a carcasse jack now, try to 6 linked it etc (running on a four link rn)and buy one later?

Ty

I recommend spending your own currency that is farmed by chaos recipe to buy carcass, and only if you need it (I.E when your DPS is way too low). You don't need gear upgrades when you don't need to because right now TR is the most played skill, so it's gonna be expensive no matter what
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
quick q. You said under gear that cluster jewels aren't as good as of 3.11, but the main PoB is still using a ton of cluster jewels? I'm actually using (I think) an older version of your passive tree and was wondering how ok it is if anyone can have a look at "HexblastFailedMe", I'm thinking I want some reduced reserved mana as well

Oh, what i meant is that there was a nerf on cluster jewels, so they are weaker but still stronk. You kinda misunderstood the statement.

You don't need any source of RMR because it really doesn't matter. The only source of RMR we need is from our enlighten 4 and that's it.

Don't worry hexblast failed me too
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info