survi on this build is dogshit early :S

but ill give it some time
its frustrating as fuck to get 1 shotted with capped res 3k hp on tier 1 maps

Your gem setup is dogshit, that's what.
"
kirjami wrote:
"
jimmate wrote:
hey, i have a question about the POB, it says you're using grace and malevolence and defence banner, clarity and flesh & stone but even with enlighten 3 it's not possible to run all of these due to the mana cost, am i missing something here?

thanks

even without enlighten and one mastery, that's 36+36+18+4.2 (rounded up). 94% reserved. Keep Clarity low level, it's not a % value. I guess it's about Charisma (all), "Reservation Mastery" (all), "Evasion Mastery" (grace) and "Armor and Evasion Mastery" (definance banner) on the tree.

hey thanks, yeah i've got clarity low level i just didn't see the masteries, that was my bad
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

what would you change than ?
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

what would you change than ?

First of all get Grace, it's crucial, get spell suppression chance to 100% asap.

I'd recommend playing a raider instead of deadeye. Deadeye is just meh. Get a Jade flask instead of a Diamond flask, 5L ballista setup, 6L main link setup. Get a CWDT link.

You can take a look at my character, that build works way better than a build in this guide (Remi just didn't have time to update the guide properly, so it's a bit dated).
Last edited by WilliamCZE on Oct 30, 2021, 2:25:34 PM

This is my current build now. I started with just a tabula rasa and a quill rain 3 days ago. I am not having mana issues because of the poacher's mark for bossing and the mana flask for mapping (the flask charged up to full before the effect went off). Survivability doesn't seem to be an issue at maps around tier 12 and 13 for me. Just wondering what should be the next upgrade I should aim for to get more damage? I know cluster jewel has been changed. What should the proper cluster jewel setup be?
"

This is my current build now. I started with just a tabula rasa and a quill rain 3 days ago. I am not having mana issues because of the poacher's mark for bossing and the mana flask for mapping (the flask charged up to full before the effect went off). Survivability doesn't seem to be an issue at maps around tier 12 and 13 for me. Just wondering what should be the next upgrade I should aim for to get more damage? I know cluster jewel has been changed. What should the proper cluster jewel setup be?

I'm pretty much at the same level as you right now, similar gear too. My next upgrade is going to be curse despair on hit gloves as I already have an extra curse chest ready to go. Then I'm saving up for top endgame bow. Not sure what the cluster setup is going to look like but I'm enjoying the build.
People who are trashing it have no idea what they're doing; get your spell suppression and evasion up, run the suggested Immortal Call setup and don't facetank shit.
"
Mnemonix wrote:
"

I'm pretty much at the same level as you right now, similar gear too. My next upgrade is going to be curse despair on hit gloves as I already have an extra curse chest ready to go. Then I'm saving up for top endgame bow. Not sure what the cluster setup is going to look like but I'm enjoying the build.
People who are trashing it have no idea what they're doing; get your spell suppression and evasion up, run the suggested Immortal Call setup and don't facetank shit.

I actually forgot the whole immortal call thing, but I am not sure why immortal call is not linked to CWDT but instead is on manual casting. (to left click I think?) Is there a reason why you want to keep casting immortal call on your own?
"
"
Mnemonix wrote:
"

I actually forgot the whole immortal call thing, but I am not sure why immortal call is not linked to CWDT but instead is on manual casting. (to left click I think?) Is there a reason why you want to keep casting immortal call on your own?

You want to have Immortal call on your left click(the one you use to walk), that way it'll be enable all the possible time, it's why you increase duration and try to decrease cooldown. It just works better than with CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info