-

Ohhh i have immortal call cwdt, then withering step on walk button.

Not sure what's best then.
"
Nehpets187 wrote:

None of those.
Why do we take Focal Point and not actually use any marks in the gem setup?
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Nehpets187 wrote:

None of those.

Hi,

and what do you think is the best defensive variant? I see that you play not as a deadeye, but as a raider and using withering step and steelskin in CWDT setup. I am still before end of act 10. How is raider about boss killing?

By the way Iam also from Czech republic so I will ask: "Je raider lepší varianta než deadeye? Hrál jsem toxic rain jako pathfinder a než předělali flasky tak byl naprosto super. Deadeye je s těmi mirage archery super, ale raider mi přijde rychlejší a taky lepší defenzivně.
"
Zdenda_p wrote:
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Nehpets187 wrote:

None of those.

Hi,

and what do you think is the best defensive variant? I see that you play not as a deadeye, but as a raider and using withering step and steelskin in CWDT setup. I am still before end of act 10. How is raider about boss killing?

By the way Iam also from Czech republic so I will ask: "Je raider lepší varianta než deadeye? Hrál jsem toxic rain jako pathfinder a než předělali flasky tak byl naprosto super. Deadeye je s těmi mirage archery super, ale raider mi přijde rychlejší a taky lepší defenzivně.

Raider gives you permanent onslaught with increased effect and also 40% spell suppression chance along with phasing, spell suppression is crucial with an evasion build. This saves you a ton of skill points, that you have to allocate as a Deadeye. Where Deadeye shines is crit and a free +arrow. This build uses none of these two.

With the setup that I currently have, the boss damage is great, if you manage to ramp up the overlapping pods. (5 arrows, 39% increased aoe)

Steelskin grants you bleeding immunity for a short period of time/can drop the bleed stacks for you, when it procs.

I barely use Withering Step to be honest, it was there for boss damage when the ballistas were bugged, now I got a decent uptime of Wither from the ballistas.
Last edited by WilliamCZE on Nov 1, 2021, 11:19:59 AM
"
WilliamCZE wrote:

Raider gives you permanent onslaught with increased effect and also 40% spell suppression chance along with phasing, spell suppression is crucial with an evasion build. This saves you a ton of skill points, that you have to allocate as a Deadeye. Where Deadeye shines is crit and a free +arrow. This build uses none of these two.

With the setup that I currently have, the boss damage is great, if you manage to ramp up the overlapping pods. (5 arrows, 39% increased aoe)

Steelskin grants you bleeding immunity for a short period of time/can drop the bleed stacks for you, when it procs.

I barely use Withering Step to be honest, it was there for boss damage when the ballistas were bugged, now I got a decent uptime of Wither from the ballistas.

A couple questions- how do you calculate your dps in PoB? I've tried the usual calculate using full dps values for toxic rain, but it gives rather low values for that. What are the dual scimitars with tr/efficiency in your offset for? Which bandit choice did you take?
"
"
WilliamCZE wrote:

A couple questions- how do you calculate your dps in PoB? I've tried the usual calculate using full dps values for toxic rain, but it gives rather low values for that. What are the dual scimitars with tr/efficiency in your offset for? Which bandit choice did you take?

You have to enable stuff in configuration tab, the ones you use, 4 overlapping pods, wither stacks, etc.

Offset is for leveling gems.
"
Mnemonix wrote:
"

This is my current build now. I started with just a tabula rasa and a quill rain 3 days ago. I am not having mana issues because of the poacher's mark for bossing and the mana flask for mapping (the flask charged up to full before the effect went off). Survivability doesn't seem to be an issue at maps around tier 12 and 13 for me. Just wondering what should be the next upgrade I should aim for to get more damage? I know cluster jewel has been changed. What should the proper cluster jewel setup be?

I'm pretty much at the same level as you right now, similar gear too. My next upgrade is going to be curse despair on hit gloves as I already have an extra curse chest ready to go. Then I'm saving up for top endgame bow. Not sure what the cluster setup is going to look like but I'm enjoying the build.
People who are trashing it have no idea what they're doing; get your spell suppression and evasion up, run the suggested Immortal Call setup and don't facetank shit.

I'm only in A3 myself, but since I see everyone mention it - where do I get all the spell suppression?
None of those.[/quote]

Hi,

By the way Iam also from Czech republic so I will ask: "Je raider lepší varianta než deadeye? Hrál jsem toxic rain jako pathfinder a než předělali flasky tak byl naprosto super. Deadeye je s těmi mirage archery super, ale raider mi přijde rychlejší a taky lepší defenzivně.[/quote]

I barely use Withering Step to be honest, it was there for boss damage when the ballistas were bugged, now I got a decent uptime of Wither from the ballistas.[/quote]

Hi WilliamCZE,

I have (maybe stupid) questions:

1. How did you solve the ascendandcy order for raider? I am used to play more or less defensively, so maybe firstly I would pick up Quartz Infusion, than Rapid Assault, Avatar of the Chase and finally Way of the Poacher. Or frenzy charges are a better choice to start with?

2. How did you solve the intell requirements? If I count well you have 50 on skill tree and 53 on equipment. But your Flame Dash requires 115. What I miss?

3. What would you advise to take on the skill tree before clusters

Thanks.
Hi WilliamCZE,

just another one question:

What do you think is a better variant - use ballista totem support, or focused ballista. Focused ballista seems very promising to me (increased placement and attack speed, damage) but it requires my own attack. On the other hand, it can be very good for bossing. Ballista totem is good as it attack on its own, and I can focus on dodging and still do damage. I'm a little undecided which variant to choose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info