-

Why do we pick the mark ascendancy, I am a total noob and fail to see how this benefits the build as we have seemingly no mark skills.
"
zhepartak wrote:
Why do we pick the mark ascendancy, I am a total noob and fail to see how this benefits the build as we have seemingly no mark skills.

You need to incorporate Poacher's Mark into your build somehow, either gemming or getting it on a ring.
I want to quickly clarify some stuff because people seem to not read the pinned messages.

THE CONTENTS OF THE GUIDE IS NOT FULLY UPDATED, if you want all the information, PoB has them all and it is the most updated part of the build.

Some contents that I want to mention inside the guide that has not been updated
- Cluster jewels (Misery Everlasting is removed)
- Gems (Just follow PoB)
- Passive tree (I removed it for now, for console players please use poeplanner as of now)
- Crafting guide (except amulet, which is still doable)
- Items (high end bow)

I have a lot of stuff to do irl and i am unable to update the guide as quickly as possible for now, I hope you all understand my problems for now. I am also unable to keep up with all the comments in the forums as of now.

There may be stuff I forgot to mention here, but just take note of these. If anyone asked literally any question regarding the stuff that is not updated, kindly copy paste this message for them, thanks.

P.S don't stack 100+ crucible blood stacks and complain to me your survivability sucks

EDIT:
If you want to copy the guide, please fully copy it without deviate too much from the build. I saw some "feedback" from people that make their build which to the point I can't even recognize it as a variation of my build (example: picking Raider and picking gears that are not beneficial for the build). If you want to do it, for the love of god please do it properly. If you are going to deviate a lot from the guide, you are accepting the fact that you aren't doing exactly what you've been told and PROBABLY going to make it worse.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 26, 2021, 11:27:23 PM
Build is still 100% fine, have been zooming on the maps without major problems and everything is in the PoB, take care of yourself Remi and come back stronger.
This build actually slaps for bossing, deadeye probably is the best bossing asscend for toxic rain because of mirage archers allowing you to run around dodging mechanics while spreaded out mirages deal the dps, however i encounter problem with toxic rain aoe, id like to boost up mapping speed, is it possible with toxic rain or should i swap to caustic arrow for maps? Maybe extra arrows from dying sun/quiver/deadeye endless munitions could help the aoe? Or just the increased aoe stat?
Thanks in advance
Hello,

Thanks a lot for the update.

The only thing I don't see in the budget version on PoB is the Poacher's mark.

I understand this needs to be added as a gem until we get the curse on ring?

The build is quite solid, to be honest.
IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
Last edited by Swisside on Oct 27, 2021, 6:39:01 AM
I'm kinda new and the same time I'm kinda confused. In the PoB you said that we should use Focal Point on our 4th ascendency, but in this forum you have that we should use Endless Munitions, which one of the should I use?
This is so funny, people can't read even 4 last messages. lol.

"
Remicaster1 wrote:

THE CONTENTS OF THE GUIDE IS NOT FULLY UPDATED, if you want all the information, PoB has them all and it is the most updated part of the build.

p.s. When I planing to play a build that was new for me, I always read 100+ pages. This helps a lot to learn interactions of build and common issues.
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 27, 2021, 8:47:09 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I want to quickly clarify some stuff because people seem to not read the pinned messages.

Some contents that I want to mention inside the guide that has not been updated
- Cluster jewels (Misery Everlasting is removed)
- Gems (Just follow PoB)
- Passive tree (I removed it for now, for console players please use poeplanner as of now)
- Crafting guide (except amulet, which is still doable)
- Items (high end bow)

I have a lot of stuff to do irl and i am unable to update the guide as quickly as possible for now, I hope you all understand my problems for now. I am also unable to keep up with all the comments in the forums as of now.

There may be stuff I forgot to mention here, but just take note of these. If anyone asked literally any question regarding the stuff that is not updated, kindly copy paste this message for them, thanks.

P.S don't stack 100+ crucible blood stacks and complain to me your survivability sucks

EDIT:
If you want to copy the guide, please fully copy it without deviate too much from the build. I saw some "feedback" from people that make their build which to the point I can't even recognize it as a variation of my build (example: picking Raider and picking gears that are not beneficial for the build). If you want to do it, for the love of god please do it properly. If you are going to deviate a lot from the guide, you are accepting the fact that you aren't doing exactly what you've been told and PROBABLY going to make it worse.

Hello, i was looking for a Toxic rain Balista build, and some one sigest me to check your tutorial...

do you think this build could work in a Balista TR Setup? would the DPS be lowered to mutch?? and what nodes should i change to get the Toten damage ones?

thx alot
in this league you guys need 100% spell suppresion chance, do not try in higher maps from high yellows to reds to try to run without that 100% suppresion chance because you are gonna die a LOT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info