-

"
Zdenda_p wrote:
Hi WilliamCZE,

just another one question:

What do you think is a better variant - use ballista totem support, or focused ballista. Focused ballista seems very promising to me (increased placement and attack speed, damage) but it requires my own attack. On the other hand, it can be very good for bossing. Ballista totem is good as it attack on its own, and I can focus on dodging and still do damage. I'm a little undecided which variant to choose.

Ballista totem is way better, because it does damage on its own, it's there to apply wither stacks also and it does insane damage, when it ramps up the overlaps.

About the Flame Dash, no idea, I have 117 intelligence somehow. But you can use whatever level you can fit, that's what I did. The higher the better of course.

As for ascendancies I'd go Rapid Assault - Avatar of the Chase - Quartz Infusion - Way of the Poacher.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Zdenda_p wrote:
Hi WilliamCZE,

What do you think is a better variant - use ballista totem support, or focused ballista. Focused ballista seems very promising to me (increased placement and attack speed, damage) but it requires my own attack. On the other hand, it can be very good for bossing. Ballista totem is good as it attack on its own, and I can focus on dodging and still do damage. I'm a little undecided which variant to choose.

Ballista totem is way better, because it does damage on its own, it's there to apply wither stacks also and it does insane damage, when it ramps up the overlaps.

About the Flame Dash, no idea, I have 117 intelligence somehow. But you can use whatever level you can fit, that's what I did. The higher the better of course.

As for ascendancies I'd go Rapid Assault - Avatar of the Chase - Quartz Infusion - Way of the Poacher.

Many thanks for your answers. About ballista setup I thougt the same. I only miss the last one from the ascendancy and still missing better equipmnet (6-link Qull Rain, 6-link body armor). But even so, the raider already works better for me than deadeye (faster and subjectively I find it safer). So thanks for your advice.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Zdenda_p wrote:
Hi WilliamCZE,

Many thanks for your answers. About ballista setup I thougt the same. I only miss the last one from the ascendancy and still missing better equipmnet (6-link Qull Rain, 6-link body armor). But even so, the raider already works better for me than deadeye (faster and subjectively I find it safer). So thanks for your advice.
hello, i'm really like this build and enjoying it, my 3rd try on toxic rain and looks like it's succeeded :/
People who talking about low survi on this build, you really need 100% spell suppression chance and 25000+ evasion for red maps.
My currently stats is:

/played - 2 days 12 hours
/deaths - 35 times

My POB
https://pastebin.com/XfHh4Kd7

any advice is appreciated

P.S. sorry for bad english :/
Last edited by Tahk90 on Nov 4, 2021, 12:13:04 PM
Should I do make 20% quality of toxic rain or just 21lvl?
You want to prioritize gem level for the damage.
"
Tahk90 wrote:
hello, i'm really like this build and enjoying it, my 3rd try on toxic rain and looks like it's succeeded :/
People who talking about low survi on this build, you really need 100% spell suppression chance and 25000+ evasion for red maps.
My currently stats is:

/deaths - 35 times

My POB

Deadeye is really outdated, you should make the switch to raider.

Off:
Raider is way faster (+46%Attackspeed/movespeed), and has Perma Frenzy for +16%more dps.

Def:
PermaPhasing is a godsend for Scourge with Toxic Rain. And You get 40%Spellsuppresion for free. And the biggest Plus: You can easily get EvadeCapped (95%) without even trying too hard.

Deadeye will only get shitty evade, and has a harder time getting to 100%suppresion.

The Difference netween 70-80% Dodge and 95% is astonishing.

Remember the way Evade works (thx to the entropy System) makes it very powerful.
95% Evade: get hit Once -> You are "immune" to the next 19 Hits.
80% Evade: get hit Once -> You are "immune" to the next 4 Hits, the fifht will hit you again.

Running Raider with 95%Evade and 100%Suppresion (both very easy to achieve) lets you do T16 Scourge 100+Stacks without much Problems.

Last edited by Schejian on Nov 4, 2021, 2:47:13 PM
Forgot to add:

You can get the last Push to 95% evade by using the "+8%evade while using Grace" Watcher's Eye. (Costs 20c)

easiest Evade Cap ever, thanks to the new OP Grace.
Enjoy it while it lasts :)

Mana-Problems?
Take the new "Replenishing Remedies". Costs 3 Talentpoints, but makes your ManaPotion endless, eliminating all ManaProblems instantly.

Frees up your slots from "-manacost" and/or Poacher's Mark.

Last edited by Schejian on Nov 5, 2021, 10:25:02 AM
"
Tahk90 wrote:
My currently stats is:

/deaths - 35 times

My POB

How did you manage to get all that good gear in 2-3 days of playing?
I think we all know the answer :)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info